Pillow Talk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes they had" she says toweling her body "Carla told John had been very passionate yesterday."

Mary is ready to join Andrew on the bed now. Still naked as the day she was born she takes a refreshing after sun cream and lays on the bed aside her husband facing down on the mattress.

"Did Carla give you girls any details?" Andrew asks kissing his wife's shoulder.

"O dear, don't insist... She did but I can't tell you. That's private, I can't be unfair. Sorry dear, you want to hear some naughty details maybe but I can only say Carla was very descriptive, no more. He fucked her silly after she performed orally on him" she giggles.

"That's damned exciting" says Andrew trying to act indifferent

"Yes it is. You must hear at her... she was really graphic..." she smiles archly having a pause, and after a moment she adds "Carla and the girls were rather curious about my time with George too."

Andrew raises one eyebrow, "What have you told them?"

"Nothing more than you already know," she hands him the cream, "will you be a dear and put a bit of cream on my back. The sun really burnt today."

"Of course, honey, my pleasure." He takes the tube and spreads the cream on his wife's shoulders starting to massage it in. A moment of silence again.

"Thanks dear, that feels so nice. The girls joked a lot about me, you know..." Mary says lifting up her brown hair to give him better access. "Apparently George has a reputation with the women. They said I have no more than one month of resistance... ah ah" she trails off then in a softer voice, "lower, dear" Andrews hands glide obediently down to Mary's pelvis.

"Are you excited at the idea, Mary?" he says with a equally soft voice.

"O it's only a joke, dear, nothing serious. No more than flirting between adults. Nevertheless he is very nice. Handsome and nice," she says dreamily and pauses for a while. After a moment, she continues, "Lower dear, just on my buttocks, my ass is scorched. Mmm... just there... how sweet."

"Is he married?" asks Andrew.

"Slowly dear, put a bit more cream. No, hon, he isn't. Never married. He is single. I could not flirt with a married guy."

They keep silent pause while Andrew massages his wife's lovely ass, sending her purring under the cool feeling of the balm.

The atmosphere is broken when Mary's cellular phone pings with an incoming text message. She hesitates.

"It is a text message. Read it" Andrew says

Mary takes the cellular phone and reads the text. She keeps silent so Andrew asks

"Who is texting, dear?"

She hesitates again then says "It's George..."

"George... what is he texting?" says Andrew. His action has a change and he is more caressing than massaging his wife's lovely back now

"He apologizes for having been so demanding in the car" says Mary

"What did he demand of you yesterday, dear?"

"You know it, dear. I've told you everything. Coming back home... He wanted to look at my legs and caress them."

Andrew continues his massage "and you led him, isn't it, dear?" as he rubs lower between her legs to find her pussy very wet and aroused. Mary moves her legs apart to give him better access.

"I only raised the hem of the dress up but I stopped him when he tried to go higher than my thigh with his hand. He wanted a kiss too..." she admits

Andrew fingers her clit gently from behind. "O dear you stir me" she whispers as her arousals move up a gear.

"A kiss? You haven't told me. Did you kiss him?"

"O it's not so important, dear. It doesn't mean very much for me and I forgotten to tell you about that little kiss. Yes, I kissed him, but I gave him nothing more than a peck on the lips. He wanted a wet kiss but I didn't allow him to kiss me deeply. We only exchanged tongues for a moment..." she says with a smooth voice, and adds "I was wrong putting that little dress of mine on yesterday. I was too showy and encouraging. He could even cup my naked breast for a moment sliding his hand inside the plunging neckline and I haven't found the nerves to stop him. Anyway he is very polite and apologizes... I appreciate his style..." Mary is distracted as Andrew is working his fingers in her and rubbing her clit faster. "mmm yes dear... touch me. Are you jealous, Hon? Yes, I was wrong encouraging him a bit, but it's only a play... "

"No, I'm not jealous. I am only curious to see how far you go with him. Has he touched your pussy?"

"He has for a brief moment only caressing my legs" answers Mary.

"Mmm... a full body petting" says Andrew utterly

"O no dear, I had only a little fun" replies Mary quietly

Andrew is now kissing her deeply. When they break the kiss he asks

"Do you think you will see him again?

"I think I will see him again with the girls but he asks me for a date now... he will call tomorrow morning..." she puts a gentle hand on his fingering digits, "stop only a moment dear, I want to reply him" Mary replies the text message

"What have you texted him back?" he approaches his mouth to Mary's open buttocks and starts to plant kisses and licks. Restarting his fingering again.

"O dear, what did you have this evening? mmm... leave my little hole in peace..." she says in mock distress, "I texted him to call tomorrow morning"

"Mmmm tomorrow I leave for a three days business trip" says Andrew kissing his wife's buttocks.

"I know dear... in your absence I will have the time to think quietly about the silly situation I got into going to the party two days ago..."

The sexual tension continues to build as Andrew continues to lick Mary's open ass and to finger her pussy. She moans loudly in a orgasm when her cellular phone pings again. She reads it "George texted me goodnight".

Andrew leans his stiff cock between his wife's labia from behind. She raises her hips a bit giving him access. "O dear... I never felt your cock so hard and big"

"I'm thinking of you with George" he says slapping his thighs against hers.

"O dear... push harder... Harder... take me hard" she moans.

"Do you want to make love with him?" He holds her hips to keep his pace.

"I don't know, dear... "she says as she feels him get bigger and harder inside.

"But you are excited by the idea..."

"Yes I am, hon...o... o... o... deeper dear... deeper"

She lifts up and is now on all fours now. He takes her hanging boobs and squeezes them then kisses her neck. She comes like a fountain while he shoots inside her and with the last few spurts, spreads his seed on her lovely backside.

---

The morning after. Andrew has left for a three day business trip. Telling his wife to be good and to have fun she remained in bed but she couldn't go back to sleep because of the recent events.

She felt she was no longer the prim and proper wife she used to be until she spoke with her friends about "having a bit on the side". She had confessed to her husband about being curious about taking a lover. She confessed to him about how she flirted a bit on the risqué side with another guy. Her husband was not upset in fact it made him more excited at the idea of her with another man. Then he seemed to encourage her to go further. "To have fun". And he knew she is waiting for a call from the "other guy".

She is absolutely curious to try the new experience but what should she do? It's been over 18 years since she's had a first date with Andrew and no other dates after she met her actual husband. In a panic, she calls Carla's number to ask her help. "Hello Carla, it's Mary... sorry about being so early but I need to talk with you... May I?"

"You are welcome Mary, no problem... My daughter is sleeping and I have nothing to do" says Carla perkily.

"Thanks Carla... mmm... well... I played a bit with my husband yesterday"

"You are rather playful these days, dear" Carla laughs lowdly

"O don't joke... it's true... I'm playing with fire... the little dirty talks in your garden with the girls... then your party... George... my husband" she stammers.

"Nothing wrong Mary, you are a healthy and lovely young lady seeking a new way in her sexual life... I did it a few years ago and still do being very happy... how about your husband... is he jealous maybe?" asked Carla, warming up to the subject.

"O not at all... I told him that I had been in the car with George and he seems to be rather turned on and excited at the idea..." she paused and then taking a deep breath, continued "yesterday we played in bed when George texted me..."

"What has George texted?..." Carla asked.

Mary replies, "He asked for a date..."

"Wow... what happen then?" prompted Carla.

" Well... Andrew encouraged me to answer the message then he had an instant hard on... and we had the best sex ever."

"Mmm... good for you dear..."

"... and when we were starting to make love he said he was thinking of me with another man..." she trailed off silently.

"Do you want to make love with George?" prompted Carla again.

"I am tempted, Carla... he will be the second man in my life... but I worry I will feel guilty too..." said Mary.

"You are not tempted, Mary hon... you are eager... accept George's invitation for the evening and... good luck" Carla laughs slowly again

"I can't believe it, Carla. Only six months ago I was a church going wife and mom, now I am thinking seriously about having a bit on the side. I don't know how it happened."

"It happened because you are a complete little slut" Carla laughs lowdly teasing her "and no more a prim and proper wife, isnt'it Mary?"

"Dont't joke about me, Carla... all the way it's true... I feel to be a bit slutty now"

"OK, you admit it and I encourage you to have sex with George... what you need actually is just a love affair and, remember, your husband is supportive. Have fun. Accept George's invitation for the evening" sentences Carla.

"OK, Carla, you convinced me... but I can't leave the children alone..." Mary uses one last reason.

"No problem... Helen, my daughter, can look after them... she can sleep at your place with the kids... I'll tell her...OK? And you will be free to have your date with George" sooth Carla.

"Thanks, Carla... you are a real friend..."

"O don't say thanks, Mary... I had these feelings before you have had them... I bet you are turned on."

"O Carla, I'm waiting for George's call with my brains in turmoil..." she pines

"and a very wet pussy too ah ah" Carla laughs, "see you, girl. Next time I want to know everything in details" she giggles and ends the call.

---

A few minutes later, George texts Mary that he will come at 7 pm to pick her up and she texts ok back. Then she wakes her children up and prepares their breakfast. Time goes by very slowly throughout the day. She plays in the sun in her garden with the children, she plays games with them as usual and prepares them lunch but she is nervous and distracted the whole day thinking about what she would do in the evening.

Helen, arrives in the afternoon and the children go with her to eat ice cream. Mary is totally alone now and very excited. George is expected in an hour but those sixty minutes are the longest she had ever felt. She showers and applies some light makeup. Then she selects a few potential dresses to try on for the date. She wants to be faintly sexy but not slutty and in the end she picks a short linen dress with spaghetti straps and a low cut front. The dress doesn't need a bra and she completes her outfit with dental floss panties and medium-heeled sandals. Just as she decides on the footwear, George arrives dead on time at 7 pm.

He drives Mary to a nice restaurant on the sea front a few miles far from home and after a drink at the bar they have a delicious meal. At the restaurant he is very complimentary and they flirt, making frequent eyes to eye contact and as the evening progressed, they end up holding hands. Mary certainly feels the sexual tension grow between them.

They exchange the first kiss of the evening just outside in the parking lot. George has trapped her against the car door and leans in to kiss her, never breaking eye contact. Mary feels a gush of excitement in her loins at doing this so publicly, to a man who is not her husband. They kiss passionately for minutes, Mary could feel his cock pressing into her and her nipples poking him back. They break off with a giggle when a group of people leave the restaurant bringing Mary to her senses. She seems to have a change of mind and asks George to drive her home, but the guy proposes a last drink at his place which Mary can't refuse.

George's place is a delicious secluded house on the harbour with a terrace on the sea front. They have there small talks again sipping a drink under a romantic moonlight watching trawlers slip moorings and sail to the open sea. Mary loves the spot and she is ravished calming down. When she is perfectly relaxed George moves in beside her with his arms around her. They cuddle for a while then their cuddling turn into passionate hugs with Mary reciprocating every kiss she receives from George. After a few minutes of tonguing and groping, George's hands run allover Mary's body and she doesn't offer any resistance when he lowers her spaghetti strap dress exposing her sexy tits. She helps George to strip her while George caresses her breasts she unbuttons his shirt and he is also bare-chested showing a very sturdy torso. Mary now is horny and runs her hands over George's lower parts. She tugged on his belt and fly to release his cock. She quickly moves her hand on his hard on then she bends down and takes it in her mouth sucking for a while.

He moans placing his hand on Mary's head, and without missing a stroke of her sucking action, she flips her thong off. Her pussy is wet and her whole body is quivering with excitement.

When she is totally naked, he pushes her on a sun bed lying nearby and enters her with his stiff cock. She felt no inhibitions being fucked on her four in a sort of romance and lust. It's a fantastic fuck, the first of many with George.

In this way Mary became a hot wife. After that night she visited frequently George's place every time being fucked by her friend.

---

Andrew and Mary's bedroom about one year and half later. A cold winter night. Outside is rainy and windy. Andrew is under the blankets watching television. It is half past ten pm. Mary enters the room throwing her dressing-gown on a seat and she flies into the bed with a nice pajama on.

"Brrr... what a night... I am frozen... warm my feet, Andy" as she puts her feet on her husband's.

"You spent a lot of time with the children again... Did I hear the phone too?" he hugs his wife with one arm kissing her on a cheek. The other hand runs to her breasts

"Yes dear... Frances couldn't sleep and I told her a story... then my mom called" she answers reciprocating her husband's little kisses

"What a couple of aroused nipples you have this evening, Mary" he says with growing arousal in his voice.

With a playful shake of her boobs Mary offers, "It's the cold... brrr... Iced boobs show... slip your hand inside and feel for yourself"

"They stand like little pencil erasers... let me play with them" Andrew says excited

"Leave them in peace and let me warm up, bad boy" she says playfully and cuddles in to her husband's arm, "mmm... sweet hands... boobs say thanks"

"How about the little beaver cuddling under the sheets then?" his hand slips inside Mary's pajama slacks. She is panty less.

"mmm... be gentle... pussy is sleeping" she kisses him on the lips

"Let's try to awake her up?" he inserts a finger in her slit "mmm... not so sleepy... rather wet indeed..." he kisses her back

"You and your finger... a bit higher, hon... mmm... yes... just there"

Andrew keeps his fingers moving and commands, stirring her wife's clit as she likes "Unbutton the pajama top, Mary"

"Ok, you naughty boy..." Once Mary's boob are on view Andrew kisses and licks them for a moment then says

"Edgar, my little brother, split up with his girlfriend."

Tensing her body, at the change of atmosphere, Mary asks, "Oh, poor Ed. I did not know... why?

"She had another guy..." he whispers as he continues to stroke Mary's clit.

"I knew she was not the girl for him... the little slut." Mary says relaxing back into her arousal.

"He called me today... he feels down..."

"The poor boy... he is so tender... tell him to come here for the week-end... we can pamper him a lot" she places her hand on Andrew's cock trying to recapture the mood.

Andrew continues kissing her nipples. "I have a wish, Mary"

"A wish? Please tell me." he looks into her loving eyes as they kiss again

"I want to watch you with another man..."

"O dear... this idea again... I've said no many times... why do you insist?" she takes out her husband's cock.

"I found this is so exciting... Nothing else turns me on like this for me than thinking about you with another man... look..." he shows Mary his erection

"Your cock becomes hard as soon as you think of me with another man... I know..." she laughs loudly stroking him, then she bends to kiss the tool on the tip

"I can't help it... to watch you with another man... you undressing... the foreplay... you gobbling him..."

"Like this dear?" she engulfs Andrew's cock all the way

Andrew's eyes roll back as he enjoys the feeling of Mary's skillful mouth and throat. "Yes, Mary... you on the bed with him... spread legs... pussy on display..."

Removing his cock from her mouth, she says huskily, "Mmm... he plays with my clit... I am encouraging him to enter me... to do me harder... do you like your slutty wife, huh... hon?..."

"I love you..." he puts one hand on his wife's head while she goes up and down on his shaft.

"You cuckold" she says in between sucking him

Andrew pleas, "will you let me?"

Mary stops her oral massage, "Listen dear. Well, under Carla's and your encouragement I fooled around a bit last year and I did it with George. He was nice with me, his lovemaking was great. I wanted to try something different, you were aware of it and contented. You have known every detail, every kiss I received from him, every place I made love with him. You know that I think George being a far better lover than you are and how much I loved to fool around with him, like the time he fucked me in our bedroom while you entertained our guests at my birthday party but I stopped seeing him after four months because some silly gossip circulated about me. Too many people saw me with him all around the town. Even my mother said what are you doing, Mary? I don't want any other gossip about me. I am a respectable mom. It was a one-off."

He stares into her eyes, "o come on Mary, we can be cautious."

"O no, Andy... George is always after me... he calls to say hi, we see him socially sometimes also, but I don't want to have a new beginning with him... even when he is a very good lover... I am no more the prim and proper wife I had been once but that bit of flaunting on a topless beach in front of you as I did last summer is really my limit... And I'm sure that George never agrees to make love in front of a third person... even if you are my husband... he is so reserved" she kisses Andrew on the lips then starts to suck on her husband's cock again.

He shakes his head "Mmm... Mary... I don't mean George... I have another guy in mind..."

"Another guy?" she hurries on taking Andrew's testicles in hand "Who?" she continues stroking them. Andrew takes a long moment before murmuring "Eddie..."

"Eddie?!? Your brother?!?" she stops still again, sensing another mood change.

Quickly Andrew follows up with, "He feels down, you want to pamper him a bit."

"He was a child when I knew him... " she pauses, "Do you want me to have sex with him?" She pounds her husband's cock as the idea starts to sink in.