Pillow Talk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've been thinking of you with him since this afternoon."

"What a mad husband I have. I was his big sister in law, eight years older than him. He had a crush on me, a puppy-love, I know. Maybe he still has, last time he was all eyes with me."

Andrew's heart pounds at double speed, "I know, he will be happy to make love with you. Think, Mary. Nobody can say a word as he is my brother. He can stay with us in the meanwhile."

Mary is getting turned on at the idea, "I spent a lot of time with him since he was twelve or thirteen years old, then we married and he grew up," she smiles, "once or twice I also saw him naked when your mom still bathed him. He had a tiny unfledged cock at the time. He was so cute."

"You must see him nowadays. I saw him in the shower after we played tennis two months ago. He has a very fat cock now, bigger than mine."

"Yours is not that big, dear." Andrew startles and his cock erupts in Mary's mouth. She swallows his seed with a teasing grin and pats his manhood.

---

The evening after. Eight o'clock. Andrew and Mary are having supper with the children.

"Your chicken with rice and Italian salad is very good, dear" says Andrew

"Thanks, hon... I'm happy you like it..."

"May I have a bit more, mommie?" asks Frances, their youngest daughter, which is five years old now.

"Of course, baby... eat slowly..." says Mary

"What have you done in the afternoon, dear?" says Andrew savouring the chicken.

"Nothing special... Carla and I went for a cup of tea... by the way have you invited Eddie for the weekend, hon?" she asks with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Yes I had, Mary... he comes on friday..." Andrew announces with a similar twinkle in his own eyes.

"Great!!!... uncle Eddie always brings toys" scream the children with one voice.