Pinar Ch. 01: Richard's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she started to protest, I asked her to please do it for me, because I was the one who needed to know she was sure. The other reason just made it easier for her to accept my first reason. And it was that I wanted our first night as lovers to be about more than just sex. So, I wanted us to start with a romantic dinner, with wine and candlelight, and Friday was the only night we'd have time to do things right.

Thursday at lunch, I also gave her something I thought would help her when the time came. The night before, I'd gone through my dirty movie collection, and picked out a couple of films for her to watch. They were very romantic, and centered heavily around the people doing oral sex. That's where I wanted to start, and it was all I planned on having us do for the first few dates. I did though; include the most romantic anal sex scene I had, so she'd know what else I wanted to teach her. However, I did explain to her that when we got to those lessons, we'd have to take things slow.

Because, as I'm sure she'd already read somewhere, there might be some pain involved, especially the first few times. And, I wanted to do everything possible to keep any pain she felt to a minimum. She was very happy when I gave her the chip with the movies on it, but not because she wanted dirty movies. It was because my giving them to her meant I wasn't planning to chicken out on her, which I definitely wasn't.

Friday at lunch, she showed me that she'd watched the movies, by asking if that was how I wanted us to do them. When I told her yes, she said she was more sure than ever then that I was the man she wanted teaching her these things. The books she'd read, and the other movies she'd seen, had shown that those things were sex, and might keep a man satisfied. But, she'd never thought of them as making love until she saw the way they did it in my movies. And that's what she wanted more than anything, a way to make love to someone, and for them to make love to her too.

Then she laughed and said she hadn't really understood why I wanted to start the night with a romantic dinner. She'd liked the idea; she just hadn't understood it until she watched those movies. Now she knew it was the perfect way to begin our first night together. She did have one small request though, that I let her cook for me, instead of us going out to eat. Because, as much as she wanted to kiss me right now, she wouldn't be able to control herself during a real romantic dinner. And, the last thing she wanted was my wife putting a stop to this before we even got started.

I was glad she'd thought about that, because I hadn't even thought about what my wife would say about us eating lunch together every day. Or, maybe I had, in the back of my mind, and just didn't care anymore. Either way, she was right, that we at least had to be careful about being romantic in public. So, I told her I'd love that, then we spent the rest of our lunchtime working out the details. Not the menu, because I left that up to her, or the wine, because she left that up to me.

I mean, like how to get to her house, since she got off work an hour before I did. Or, if there was anything else she wanted me to pick up on my way there. She said the only thing she could think of, was if I wanted something for dessert, because she didn't usually eat any. And my answer was to smile and say that my dessert was sitting across from me, which made her blush. Then, she recovered enough to say that both dinner and my dessert would be ready when I got there.

I have to be honest and say that I started having second thoughts during the first 5 minutes of our date. Because, even though her words said that she wanted this to happen, her body was screaming no right from the beginning. The kisses she gave me, when she saw the roses I'd brought, had no passion in them at all. And, when I ran my hands down her back, to cup her ass, she pulled away from me and almost ran to the kitchen, leaving me alone at the door. It took a minute for me to figure out the problem, and another one to get up the courage to ask her about it.

But, I finally followed her to the kitchen, then taking her by the hand asked if we could sit down and talk for a little bit. Then, taking both her hands in mine, I asked straight out if I was the first man to every try to touch her like that. When she lowered her head to say yes, I told her there was nothing to be ashamed about. However, tonight would never work if she was afraid of me, and afraid to let herself feel the things I wanted to show her tonight. So, we needed to do something about both of those, before we went any further.

She asked if we could wait until after dinner, because the food was getting cold, and I told her no. Because, if we didn't fix this now, there'd be no reason to have a romantic dinner. And, if she was saying that because she thought the wine would help her relax enough, it wouldn't. Because, if she was that scared of me touching her when she had her clothes on, how scared would she be when I started to take them off? We didn't have enough wine to make her that drunk and she'd probably pass out if we did.

The only answer was to fix this without the wine, and save the wine for later. So, I wanted her to lean back, close her eyes, and let me show her how I kissed someone as beautiful as she was. She hesitated for a second, then did what I asked her to, and I immediately gave her a soft kiss. Then I ran my fingers lightly across one cheek, as I brushed my lips across the other, before kissing her mouth again. I repeated that many times, kissing her face one place, while caressing it somewhere else, then returning to where those kisses started. And after 5 or 6 returns, her lips started to part, prompting me to deepen the kisses there.

When those kisses became the tongue duel we know so well, I changed my tactics to more traditional ones. Meaning that without breaking that kiss, I started letting my hands roam below her neck. This time there was no pulling away from me, only her sighing into my mouth, then moaning as those hands reached her beautiful breasts. When her breathing deepened, one of my hands moved even lower, down across her stomach to the treasure between her legs. And not only did she spread them to allow me better access, she began humping her panty clad pussy upward against my fingers.

Since it would be cruel to stop at this point, and I didn't want to torture her, I changed my tactics once again. I began moving the finger that was touching her clit, through her panties, in gentle circles and went back to softly kissing her lips. Between kisses, I started talking to her in a low whisper, asking her if she was afraid of my kisses or my hands anymore. Then when, she moaned out a sexy no, I asked if she was going to be afraid of my tongue when it was doing what my finger was doing now, which got a bigger moan. And I went on to describe exactly how I was going to eat her pussy, in detail, until she exploded, soaking her panties and my hand.

When I went to pull away from her, she asked if we could skip dinner and keep doing this, and again I told her no. She had another lesson to learn first, and our romantic dinner would be the perfect time to learn it. When she asked what that was, as I helped her to her feet, I told her it was that lovemaking started long before the bedroom. I made her wait until we both had our food, and were seated across from each other, before continuing. I told her that the difference between fucking and making love was in whether or not there was romance involved.

To fuck someone, all you had to be was physically aroused enough to want some sex. And, if you were horny enough, it really wouldn't matter who the other person was. To make love though, you had to be emotionally aroused by that person as well as physically. That's because fucking was a selfish act, where the only thing that mattered was your own pleasure. But, making love was a giving thing, where the other person's pleasure was more important than your own. So, you had to get aroused by the thought of pleasing that person, not just of them pleasing you.

When I was kissing and touching her, on the sofa, all I was thinking about was what would feel good to her. Where would she like me to kiss her, and what kinds of kisses would she like the most. And, where would my hands feel the best to her, and what would it take to make her cum for me. Because, that was what I wanted, to make her cum, not make myself cum. Of course, she had wanted me to make her cum too, and there was no problem with that. I wanted her to want me to make her cum, and I was going to do that many times tonight.

But, I also wanted her to want to make love to me too, to want to make me cum as well. Not to just do the things I was going to teach her, to get me to make her cum some more. I wanted her to want them because making me cum would make her happy too. That meant thinking about doing the things she saw the girls do in those movies and liking the idea of doing them to me. So, I wanted her to start doing that, thinking about those things now, before we got back to making love. And, I wanted her to think about them when I was making love to her later. Then when the time came, it would be easier to do them, and maybe after doing them a few times, she might start to like them.

Pinar's voice was a little sharp when she asked why I was here if I didn't think she wanted to do those things with me. I told her that wasn't what I'd meant, because I knew she did want to learn how to do them, and wanted me to teach her. I also believed that she wanted to do those things to me because it would make me happy if she did them. What I was talking about, and what I didn't believe, was that the idea of doing them excited her. In simpler language, whenever I thought about eating her pussy, my dick got hard.

Because, just the thought of licking her there, and making her cum all over my tongue, excited me that much. Did she get excited when she thought about doing the things she was going to do to me? Did her pussy get wet when she thought about how my cock would feel in her mouth, or how my sperm would taste when I came? She shook her head no, and said I was right, because those things didn't actually excite her yet. Then she smiled and held my hand saying that it was getting wet now though, thinking about learning to do them. So, could we move to the bedroom and get started with her lessons?

When we got there, it was obvious the orgasm on the sofa had broken the ice, because her kisses were definitely more passionate. And, rather than pulling away, she pressed tighter against me when my hands moved down to caress her ass. However, the biggest surprise came once my shirt was off, and her dress was in a pile at her feet. Because, she dropped to her knees, and looking up at me, said she really was getting wet from thinking about learning how to please me. So much so that she wanted to try the first part herself, starting with taking off my pants like the girl did in one of the movies.

Then, with only slightly shaking hands, she unbuckled my belt, opened my zipper, and lowered my pants, leaving me in only my underwear. She sat there for a few seconds, staring at it in fascination not fear, before reaching out to softly stroke it through my shorts. Then she looked up at me again, and with a husky voice, said that she definitely felt it now. The hunger to see how it would taste and feel to have this big thing in her mouth. And, without waiting another second, she slid my underwear down and her lips over the head of my cock.

She held it there, sucking lightly, for almost a minute, then pulled it out while smiling up at me. She said it wasn't like she expected it to be at all, especially not how heavy it was. The skin was softer than she thought it would be too, when you saw how hard it was. Then she asked the natural question, how it felt to me when she sucked on it. Was she doing it right, and should she keep doing it like that? I told her it felt fantastic, and as long as she kept doing it gently, she'd be perfect. But, as she saw in the movies, there was more to it than just that, meaning moving her mouth, and using her fingers.

She said she knew that, she just wanted to know if what she'd done so far had felt good. Now, she wanted to try some of the other things and wanted me to tell her if she did them the way I liked them. I told her I was sure I'd love them, as long as she remembered that a man's cock was very sensitive. So, she should just do what she felt like doing, just do it softly and slowly, like she wanted me to lick her pussy later.

Of course, she made some of the normal beginner mistakes, like trying to take too much of my cock in her mouth, and using her tongue too soon and too hard. Otherwise though, she was a natural born cocksucker, with an instinct for what would feel good to me. And, along with telling her how beautiful she looked with her mouth full of cock, I made sure to keep letting her know how great she was doing. She seemed to be enjoying herself as well, with her eyes smiling every time I moaned when she did something.

The ones that made me moan the loudest were the ones she kept repeating, asking in a half laugh if I liked that. Like where she'd nibble up and down the sides of my shaft, or pop the head in and out of her mouth several times in a row. It was the thing she'd done at the very beginning though, that I liked the most. Sucking lightly on just the head of my cock, while gently caressing the rest with her fingertips. That's what caused me to start warning her that I was getting close to my orgasm. And caused her to squeal in delight and say she couldn't wait for me to cum in her mouth, before doubling her efforts to make it happen.

When I came, she naturally choked a little on the first couple of spurts, but went right back at it to get the rest. Then she actually apologized for gagging and promised she'd do better the next time. I told her that all women gagged the first few times because they didn't know what to expect. And, there was absolutely nothing to apologize for because she'd done everything perfectly. She kissed me and said I was just saying that, to get her to keep doing it. I didn't have to flatter her though, because she'd loved making me cum like that.

I told her I wasn't flattering her, because no one had ever sucked my cock better than she just did. So, of course, I wanted her to keep doing it, any man would want that with a mouth as fantastic as hers was. But right now, I had something else in mind, and that was to see if she liked my mouth as much as I liked hers. So, I wanted her to lie down on the bed, and let me lick her hot little pussy until she couldn't take it anymore.

We didn't jump right into me eating her pussy; we lay down kissing and touching a little bit first. Then, of course, we took off her bra, so I could spend some time paying attention to her beautiful tits. Except, like a lot of women, Pinar didn't think they were beautiful, because she thought they were too small. I don't know about you, but to me, a set of 34B tits on a girl who's only 5 foot tall, is just the right size. And I told her that a half a dozen times before she finally said that if I was happy with them, then she would be happy with them.

She wasn't happy with her pussy either, when it came time to slide her panties off, although for a completely different reason. Because, since she didn't have a lover, and no one would see her pussy, she'd stopped shaving it years ago. So, when she went to shave it for me, she'd cut herself a couple of times, and had been scared to shave the hard parts. That meant that those parts still had hair on them, and she hoped it wouldn't bother me too much to want to kiss her there. I assured her that it wouldn't bother me, and that I'd prefer that she didn't shave her pussy at all anymore. Because, American women didn't shave there, only their legs and under their arms. And, I'd rather eat a pussy that had hair like a woman should have, than eat one that looked like a little girl.

Hers definitely didn't look like a little girl's pussy, because she'd only shaved around the outside, not the lips themselves. As a matter of fact, it looked just like the pussies I'd eaten when I was young, and I loved it. Even better, it wasn't puffy like a lot of Turkish women; it was one of those with the thin outer lips, and a visible clit. In other words, it was the prettiest pussy I'd seen in a long time, and I told her that before I lowered my head to lick it. Pinar immediately went crazy, as soon as my tongue started moving, moaning that she'd never felt anything so wonderful in her life.

She must not have, because she had her first orgasm less than a minute later. She also thought I was only going to give her one of them, I guess, because she started trying to get up as soon as she stopped cumming. I gently pushed her back down, and told her she wasn't going anywhere yet. I loved eating pussy, especially one as delicious as hers, and I wasn't stopping until my mouth got tired. It should only take an hour or so for that to happen, so she should just relax while I drove her to ecstasy with my tongue.

It was after her second one, that I finally verified her claim that she had MRKH. Don't get me wrong, I'd believed her when she told me, and she wouldn't need me to teach her if she had another way to keep a man sexually happy. But, as she'd said before, everything was normal on the outside of her pussy, even to my tongue. It was only when I brought one of my fingers into the game, that I understood how impossible it would be for her to make love. That finger only made it to the middle knuckle, maybe 2 inches, before she got too tight for it to go any further.

As she'd also said though, she liked having that finger in there, and encouraged me to fuck her with it while I ate her. However, the thing she liked even more was when I used another finger to trace circles around her asshole. And when I began working it slowly inside her she went off big time, and started begging me to put my cock in there instead.

I waited until she calmed down from cumming, before asking if she was sure she wanted that tonight. I thought it would be better if we waited until she was used to doing the other things before trying this, because of the possible pain involved. She laughed and asked what there was for her to get used to, except maybe learning how not to choke when I came. She still planned to make me cum in her mouth again tonight, even if she did choke, because she loved sucking my cock. And, she was already in love with my tongue, and what it was doing now.

So, the only thing for her to get used to was my cock in her ass, and she wanted to start right away. I told her that if she wanted it that bad, she'd have to do it herself, and she asked if I was saying no then. I smiled and said that I wasn't saying no, and in fact I'd love to fuck her ass. What I was saying though, was that it would be best if she put my cock inside her asshole herself. I'd get her as ready as I could with my fingers and tongue. Then, I'd lie on my back, while she lowered her ass down onto my cock. That way she could control how fast it went in, and hopefully have a lot less pain than if I did it.

She quickly agreed, and I went to work on loosening her ass up, by adding a second and then a third finger, and fucking her with them. When those 3 fingers were moving in and out fairly easily, I told her she was as ready as she was going to get. No, I didn't use any cream or oil, and I didn't tell her about them either. And, while that may seem cruel, I had a very good reason for wanting my saliva to be the only lube she used. That's because the couple of times I'd tried it before, the creams made my cock lose all feeling, and I was unable to cum after that.