Pinar Ch. 01: Richard's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's also the reason I can't use any kind of lubricated condom, because they kill all sensation, and I'm unable to stay hard. So, since I wanted to cum in her ass, something I'd never done before, this was the only way to do it. Besides, I was hoping she'd do something dirty for me later, and having some kind of cream or oil all over my cock, made it a lot less likely.

When we got everything lined up, and she started letting her weight down on me, I thought she was going to break my dick in half. She was also grunting and gritting her teeth, which meant that there was definitely some pain involved. But, she didn't scream, and she didn't give up, and after a minute or so, the head popped inside, meaning the worst was over. It only took another minute before she got the rest in, and with only a few seconds wait, she started moving. When she did, she leaned down to give me a big kiss, and say that now we were finally making love.

I naturally asked how she was doing, and she told me that she was OK, and the pain was already going away. And, she knew there wouldn't be half as much next time, because she wasn't going to tighten up like she did this time. Now though, it was starting to feel good, real good, and it was definitely worth the little bit of pain she'd had. It was feeling real good to me too, so hot and tight, and I told her that in just those terms. Hotter and tighter than any pussy I'd ever fucked, and the only thing in the world that felt better than her asshole, was her wonderful mouth.

She kissed me hard for saying that, and said that both of them were mine anytime I wanted them. And, she hoped I wanted them a lot, because she loved having my cock in them, especially in her mouth. She'd thought she'd never be able to make love to anyone, or that if she did find a way, she wouldn't enjoy it herself. Now she'd found two ways to do it, and she hoped I loved doing them with her as much as she loved doing them with me. Speaking of which, she wanted to really make love now, the way everybody did, meaning her on the bottom.

It would make her feel more like a normal woman if we did it that way, so could we please do it like that? I rolled us over, to be the way she wanted, then kissed her and told her she'd never be a normal woman. She was a very special woman, and the guy she married would be very lucky to get her. Then, there was no more talking for a while, except to arrange a pillow under her ass, because we were too busy making love to talk.

Her having orgasms while I was fucking her ass meant that she obviously wasn't feeling any pain at all anymore. After her third, she proved that by asking if I wanted to fuck her. When I said I was already doing that, she said she meant would I like to really fuck her asshole, not just make love to it. She loved it nice and slow, but her friends were always talking about how their boyfriends pounded them hard and fast. So, she wanted her boyfriend to pound her hard and fast too, to see if she liked it as much as they did.

While I'm not a big fan of slam fucking, if that's what she wanted, that's what I'd give her. Besides, regardless of her calling me her boyfriend just then, we both knew it was only temporary, until she found someone who could offer her a future. And, he might not like romantic lovemaking as much as I did, so she should learn this as well. Just like I'd probably have to teach her how to let a guy hold her head and fuck her throat too. She needed the things I could teach her, to find her true love, and I'd just be happy for the time she gave me until she did.

I sped up slowly, to give her time to adjust her upward thrusts to my downward ones, and to avoid hurting her of course. But, it didn't take long for us to get to the point where I was driving into her as hard and fast as I could. After her only orgasm that way though, she asked me if we could slow it back down again. When I asked if it hurt, she assured me that it hadn't hurt at all, it just wasn't as much fun as our soft and gentle pace had been. However, there had been a speed somewhere between the two, a steady rocking rhythm, that she liked.

And once we found that, she said she hoped I didn't mind not going past this point in the future. Anything faster than this, and she started to lose the delicious feeling of friction from my cock sliding in and out of her asshole. So, she hoped I wasn't disappointed that she hadn't really enjoyed being fucked that hard. I told her the truth, that I didn't like hard fucking in the first place, and had only done it because she'd said she wanted it. But, she could still tell them we fucked hard and fast, if she really wanted to. Our hard and fast would just be slower and softer than their hard and fast, that's all.

I fucked her as like that for another 10 minutes, and 2 more orgasms for her, before I gave her a sperm enema. And when I did, she went crazy over the fact that she'd finally had someone cum inside her, even if it was her ass and not her pussy. As she lay in my arms afterwards, which felt almost as good as the sex did, she asked me for an honest critique of her performance so far. Had she really done a good job of making love to me, or was I just being kind to her? I asked if she seriously thought I was faking my orgasms or something, and she said that wasn't what she meant.

She knew she'd made me cum, but making someone cum wasn't the same as being a good lover. In order to get a guy to fall in love with her, without being able to make love normally, and without being able to have kids, she had to do more than just make them cum. She had to make them happy enough this way, that the other things wouldn't be important. So, her question was about whether or not the things she'd done, and the way she'd done them, would keep a man happy without the other things.

I kissed the top of her head, since it was lying on my chest, and told her she'd definitely made me happy. She said that might be true for tonight, but would it keep a man happy for the rest of his life? I mean, if I hadn't been married when I met her, would I marry someone like her knowing that this was all I'd ever get? I kissed her head again, and told her she was worrying about nothing. She was actually offering more in the way of sex than most women did. All most men ever got from a woman was permission to fuck their pussies.

She was offering them something even better, her tight little asshole, which any man would love to fuck. And, most men wished their wives would suck their cocks, so what she had to give was more than most men ever got. When you added those to the rest of what she had to offer, being beautiful and smart, a man would have to be crazy to not want her. The real question though wouldn't be what she did, or how she did it, it would be why she was doing it. Because, if she was only doing it to keep a man, she'd be just as fake as my wife had been with me. And, without kids to hold him there, the man would be gone as soon as he figured out she really didn't enjoy doing those things with him.

She turned to look up at me, and said that wouldn't be a problem, because she really did love doing them. Then with a shy smile, she said she did have one small problem though. There was something she wanted to do right now, and she hoped I wouldn't think it was too dirty to let her do it. She knew my cock had just been in her asshole, and she shouldn't want what she wanted. But, would I get mad at her if she wanted to lick it clean, then make it cum in her mouth again? The girl in the movie I'd given her had done that, sucked the guy's cock after he'd fucked her in the ass, and seeing it had turned her on.

So, could she please do that to me too, because she really wanted to try it? Of course I told her she could, if it would make her happy for me to let her. It was what I'd mentioned before, the thing I'd been hoping I could talk her into doing to me, and I admitted that to her. But, I also told her that what I really loved was that she had asked for it herself. Because, knowing she enjoyed sucking my cock enough to want that, was the biggest turn on of all.

She kissed for saying those things, then started kissing her way down my body to my waiting cock. It had started rising again, but was still soft enough for her to fit the whole thing in her mouth, which she did. The hungry way she attacked it said the taste didn't bother her, and she confirmed that by moaning that she wanted to do this every time I fucked her ass from now on. She also wanted to suck my cock when it was soft more often, because feeling it get hard on her tongue was awesome. She did have a complaint though, about herself, because she couldn't fit my whole cock in her mouth the way the girls did in the movies.

But, just like learning not to gag when I came, she was going to learn not to choke on my big cock. She just needed a lot more practice, and she was sure I wouldn't mind letting her practice on me, would I? I can honestly say that she wouldn't need as much practice as she thought she would. Because, she'd taken her earlier lessons seriously, and concentrated on doing the things she'd already learned I liked. And, she showed me two other things, that she really did like sucking my cock, and that she was learning how to read my body signals. Because she took me right to the edge, and backed off from it, at least 5 times before she finally let me cum.

When she finished swallowing, she moved up to give me a big kiss, and thank me for letting her do that. I told her it had been my pleasure, and that now I wanted to thank her for doing it. As I started kissing my way down her body, she repeated what I'd said, that she was hoping I'd do that. But, she was also hoping I'd take care of something else too while I was down there. Even though it hadn't hurt very much, and she'd loved it after the first few minutes, her asshole was still burning a little from me fucking it. So, she was wondering if I could kiss that too, while I was eating her pussy, and make it feel a lot better.

Then, after her first orgasm, she repeated another thing I'd said to her, one that told me she read more than just the signals my cock gave her. It was how her biggest turn on was knowing I was just as dirty as she was. Because she knew I would have licked her asshole clean, even if she hadn't asked me to, just like she licked my cock clean. And, when we were finished, she wanted the same kind of dirty kiss she'd given me when I came in her mouth, so we could share it all. That kiss, and the cuddling that went along with it, lasted until it was time for me to go. And, needless to say, both of us were wishing I'd stay all night instead.

I dreamed about Pinar and our night together, all weekend long, and realized I had a big problem. I wasn't just in lust with her, like I'd been two years before, I was quickly falling in love with her too. And, it wasn't only because of the sex either, that had just put the icing on the cake that had been baking since we started having our lunches. The obvious answer was to tell her the truth, or at least part of it, that she didn't need me to teach her anything, and really hadn't needed me in the first place. She had everything she needed to get and keep any man she wanted, and I should back away and let her find him.

I told her all of that on Monday, all except how much it would hurt me, and how jealous I'd be of that man. Instead, I told her that she wasn't going to find the right guy as long as I kept acting like I was her boyfriend or something. So, because I still wanted to be friends, we'd have to limit our lunches to once a week or less, so the guys would see she was free now. And, like she had before we started eating lunch together, she'd soon have tons of them begging to sit with someone as beautiful as she was.

Her response wasn't what I expected it to be, although I'm not really sure what it was I did expect. She said that even if we didn't do anything else, she still wanted us to have our lunches. They wouldn't hurt her chances of getting the man she wanted, because she wasn't looking for someone new. The man she was after was someone she'd known for a couple of years and been in love with since the day she met him. She laughed then, and said I might not believe in love at first sight, but she knew when she saw him that he was the man of her dreams. And it was only her thinking that he'd reject her when he found out about her problem that had stopped her from chasing after him that night.

Now though, because of what I showed her Friday night, she knew she could get him, and she wasn't going to stop until she did. But, he had a problem of his own, that she needed to overcome first, and that was him thinking he had nothing to offer her. Because, like me, he was married, and wouldn't get a divorce because of his kids. And, like me, he was older than her, and thought that mattered to her.

I asked why she was telling me about his problems, and she said it was the same reason she'd told me about hers. She'd believed that I could help her with that problem, and I did, by showing her that there were other ways to make a man happy in bed. And, because I was so much like the man she loved, she knew I could help her with this problem too. This wasn't something I would be glad to do, set the girl I was half in love with up with another guy. But, if I couldn't have her, I at least wanted her to be happy, so I asked how she thought I could help her.

She said it was easy, just pretend I was him for a minute, and tell her what it would take to convince me of the things she wanted to convince him of. That she didn't need him to marry her, and she didn't care how old he was. She loved him, and all she wanted was for him to love her too, and give her whatever time he was free to give her. I told her, that just like with the sex, she really didn't need my help on this one either. All she had to do was take his hands, look him in the eyes, and tell him exactly what she'd just said to me.

She took my hands in hers, and looked into my eyes, before asking if that's what I meant. And when I nodded my head, because the lump in my throat kept me from speaking, she asked if she needed to repeat the words. Or, had I been paying attention the first time she told me she loved me.