All Comments on 'Pinball Wizardess'

by DrTool

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604about 10 years ago
Thank you...

I enjoyed reading your story. Thank you for sharing.

NIGHTW1NGNIGHTW1NGabout 10 years ago
5 stars

Very nice romantic story,with no over the top ideas. Of course,myself being a pinball fan didn't hurt either...

jaybird8100jaybird8100about 10 years ago
Great theme, wonderful story & characters!

Your excellent writing brought this story to life and I especially liked the character Mike-what a gem! If things like this could only happen in real life and where can you find a vintage pinball still in use these days, their action and sound is amazing! Keep writing - you do a great job with words! Thanks! :) Smiling Jaybird :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Character mixup

You need an editor. You mixed up Mike and Frank in the latter part of the story. I enjoyed it very much and hope others feel the same but a mistake like that could cause confusion amongst the less discerning readers on Literotica.

Kat0511Kat0511about 10 years ago
Great base and detail

This is really an excellently framed piece. I agree that you need more editing, but the plot and imagination and genuine feelings of the characters made it very enjoyable. Keep up the good work!

chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
Nice Fun Read****

Thanks for sharing.

Johnny0432Johnny0432over 6 years ago
Loved the story 5 stars

It reminded me of a funny happening about being carded and looking too young. My daughter was living in Philly and went to Delaware to visit her Uncle and cousins family. Her uncle enjoyed going to the horse races, she had never been so they went. He told her how to place a bet at the window. She told the lady what she wanted to bet on with uncle close by to help if needed. The lady said honey you have to be 18 to place a bet. Several people were watching. Uncle laughed and said mam let me introduce you to my niece Dr Laura _ several people gasp. She was in her 3rd or 4 year of residency as an MD.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous