All Comments on 'Pinch Hitting for my Son'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
BoxcarbillBoxcarbillover 9 years ago
Good Story..

Hope you continue this. The twist of the daughters involved makes for an interesting trail to follow.

sketty_langlandsketty_langlandover 9 years ago
Not a bad story...

... and I enjoyed the twist at the end. However, if you are going to build a scene around a detail that emphasizes the age differences, then get the detail right. The singer who had a hit with "Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini" was Brian Hyland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge9Ou3-YyqU

He had another hit a couple of years later with "Sealed with a Kiss"

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Liked the twist at the end!

Now...how about the daughters too...LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nouns, nouns, too many nouns.

Go to the library and flick through any decent novel and you will see that names are used VERY sparingly. Then try re-writing it using, "Frank" no more than 10 times. As it is, the constant repetition is very jarring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wrong Name

The singer of the bikini song is BRIAN HYLAND. No complaint. Just FYI.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
We'll, I liked it!

Good spin at the end,also.

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
****

Why are so many commenters bitching about who sung a freakin song? Like who shives a git? The story was funny. Nearly getting caught twice and then the end! Loved it. Do some more! Cheers!

RAVIGULERIARAVIGULERIAover 9 years ago
HOW ABOUT A SEQUEL

Would love to read a sequel in which Connie gets pregnant & later on due to some life threatening disease bone marrow has to be transferred & then it is revealed that the kid is actually Tom's

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
bad ending!!!!!

bad Ending!!!

Rugrat60Rugrat60over 9 years ago
Grammer and proof reading.

Pinch Hitting for my Son

by regularguy13

Two grammer errors:

1) He spent his time fish[ing] and sculpting.

2) Connie though[t] as she orgasmed on his dick.

through - as is pass through a tunnel / to think past tense is thought

Overall a good story - found the ending surprising but a little disappointing which turns the 'loving' father helping his son and daughter-in-law into just a lecherous, disgusting, dirty old man. Not what I was expecting. So it was a surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful, Funny, Exciting

Thoroughly enjoyed the well written piece. Great build up on characters, a juicy middle, and a very nice twist in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Real characters

Frank is no dummy; Connie is horny, and they both enjoyed the sex, even though she did far more for him than he did for her. I too would like a sequel where the daughters pose and get fucked by daddy's nice cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good start

Started well but got a little complex with all the family members. The premise is good as families have used relatives to impregnate wife. It does save a lot of money but may cause other issues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
dad sucks

What a fucking asshole, he must love his dick more than his son or family. Hope he gets his come uppance, maybe his kids are someone else's because low sperm count is a family trait.

Good story though, never seen that coming. Dad is a serious turd!

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Conscience

As in "A stiff dick has no conscience!". Like a lot of readers, I was both sad and angry that he didn't just say why "I can't". Then I remembered the above adage and how it had applied in my own life. I had to accept his actions as those of an ordinary healthy male.

Nicely written, as was the sequel. He is one seriously dirty old man even if he is a talented sculptor. (I'm not sure about all of them, but every sculptor I've known taps into the sensual spirit for everything that they do that comes out well-done. "The energy flows into the sculpted object" is how one expressed it.

The better writers also tap into the sensual, especially for works on Literotica. You seem to be doing it as well.

regularguy13regularguy13about 8 years agoAuthor
A sequel is posted

Thanks to all for reading my story. Some have asked for another story with these characters. it is done and posted look for "Father, Will you Sculpt Me?".

As you can guess, one of the daughter's asks Frank to make a Valentine's Day present she can give her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The End

Wonderful story...great fucking action, fore and aft. And what an ending; I loved it!

ProfDavrosProfDavrosalmost 8 years ago
U-turns affect ratings

Would have provided 5 stars, even with the swarm of poor grammar, until that ridiculously counter-typical u-turn. Completely out of character for the description of the passionate, compassionate duty-bound and giving man.

Nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice Twist

Have to admit this was hot, funny and worth read. Didn't expect the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
loved it

great twist

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

FRANK WAS A BASTARD, SLEAZY TRASH....

oldgraycatoldgraycat4 months ago

Well Frank was truthful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous