All Comments on 'Pink Bathrobe'

by Jwhit2009

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Same old swinging nonsense.

Nothing erotic here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Where Is Joel's Woman

Can't this loeser bring a woman for you or is he too smart to share his pussy.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 14 years ago
Very Entertaining!

The characters were real enough and the progression was well paced. Decent balance between situation and sensation. Definitely a good read.

sterlingdaydreamsterlingdaydreamabout 14 years ago
hot read

believable, fun to read, even better to imagine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Black Dress

Enjoyed the well written and erotic story. Can you swap the pink bathrobe for a black dress and have Joel and one of his buddies or a stranger take this married beauty behind hubby"s back? Then she'll have a great story to tell him what a bad wife she is. Anything along these lines would be greatly appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
dumb

that's all I got to say. If you don't wanna make an effort to write a real story , so keep it for yourself

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
spelling

you are is you're not your

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Simple story, good read

Simple unpretentious story. Well written. Good characters. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Try something original

Please the old chestnut of letcherous old college roommate viisiting and hitting on wife while whimp braindead husband falls asllep has been overdone. If yoy can't find someting original to write don't bother writing.

the Ct. Yankee

mudhentwomudhentwoabout 14 years ago
excellent story..

I wish Joel were my friend. I'd love to see him have a go at my wife!

glenloverglenloverabout 14 years ago
Great, but in a way inconsistent

I liked the story. You properly conveyed your character's feelings of his wife getting seduced by his friend, Joel. However, the part where she sees him watching and smile, and then asks him, "You like watching your wife get fucked," I felt that was completely out of character of her. In fact, I wouldn't have been surprised if you had ended it with, "I woke up and discovered it was a dream." It would have been much better if he had caught her unawares and her not saying all that nasty shit like she'd been a slut for a long time.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
If I close my eyes and....

...wish hard enough, then click my red heels together 3 times I can almost see a woman who would fuck a guy she didn't like out of wedlock.Almost.Not quite.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 14 years ago
Believeable?

Yeah if you are fucking retard....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
now that is friendship?

Between the 2 of them acting as they did, and joel being the obvious rogue in the matter. She submits to show her husband? and husband finds that a turn on?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
very sexy story.....

I liked the story alot.....I liked that she kept the secret of 'that' morning to herself, and desired his friend...

She is a hot, sexy wife...I'd love to see that 3some.....

keep writing.......it's good......more sexy banter from her while she's getting it, please, lol.......that's a turn-on....

fireballxl5fireballxl5over 12 years ago
Fantastic

For me, the pacing was perfect. Her casual mention that she picked her shirt off the floor was priceless. I think some of those who think this story is unrealistic don't understand that what people say they feel and what they feel inside can be very different things. I love stories where women reveal by their actions that they were secretly lusting for someone they would have said the opposite about verbally. Excellent story, told well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
it only takes once for a slut and cheater to show herself

after that whether you know it or not she is still a slut and cheater. I am sorry cucks and cucks stories dont turn me on. That fetish to me smacks of some type of mental illness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Real life.......

has enough annoying frat types without having to encounter them in erotic fiction as well.

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 12 years ago
We Have Never Done

"We have never done anything like that with anyone else", but she has. Now that she knows she is a slut and that her husband is okay with it, I am sure she has done lots of guys behind his back.

Another story with nobody to like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sluts and cucks are special.

Sorry you can't satisfy your wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Re mudhentwo 02/21/10, "excellent story..."

From my POV you hit the nail on the read with your comment.

I too wish Joel were my friend. I would have him over for a long weekend, whatever that entails...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (4.51/5.0 = 90.2% = A)

I divorced my first wife because she was fooling around big time (i was the last to find out about it!)

When i was well into my 2nd marriage, i started to realize i have a pronounced voyeur/cuck-wannabee side. It didn't take me long to come to terms with my other side. Alas, my new wife was not into that stuff.

She was was a very attractive (pretty, sexy, sofisticated, nicely dressed) woman. Men were hitting on her like flies to honey. She in time realized that i was getting a kick out of such situations & was avoiding them.

Next year we moved to one of the Emirates. We each had a job. The Regional VP was my college roommate. He vovialized with us a lot. He promoted my wife twice in a short time span & she was working in his office as his right-hand person. Well, my dreams came true as my wife was now having an affair with him. Reealities, however, were bittersweet: i was both a jealous hubby & a kinky hubby happy to be sharing his wife.

My wife helped me a lot in those moments. Every evening she would hug me & kiss me & ask me: "Is this still my husband & my marital bed? When i last checked I was your wife?" She put my hand on her thigh, "Everyhing is here... feel free to double check... you silly... my love... when you worship my body & fuck me, i am the happiest woman in the world... tell me you still love me... tell me you will never leave me... tell me you will forgive me everything... please stay with me"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Needs proofreading. Would be good otherwise

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Re anon 05/04/16 (gave the story a 5-)

Above anon's 2nd wife is a keeper. She is open about the fact their boss is banging her. She does not humiliate her husband. She is kind & gentle & tells him she LOVES when he WIRSHIPS his CHEATING WIFE'S BODY. Every night she begs him to forgive her & promise her never to leave her.

The strongest aphrodisiac for me is when i fuck my sexy wife knowing all too well that her body is not only mine. I fuck her wildly & tirelessly like a man possessed i am.

I know i am a sick fuck in the eyes of many but i can't be somebody else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it. Gave you a 5-

In my book, a wife should have the right to have sex with her husband's good friends, roommates etc. as long as they are single.

I am married to a wonderful man whom i love truly, madly, deeply... However i am not a faithful wife. I slept with my husband's best buddy (divorced) & with my boss. Each time i managed to get an OK from my husband!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5) = 👍👍

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
?????? Joel never grew up????

Pathetic! What guy would allow this to happen? Seriously? The husband is less further along emotionally than his friend. Totally lacking in self respect. " The cool guy wants to screw my wife, I must be awesome to have a wife worthy of his attention!!! ". Really? Really? What pathetic piece of crap!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
wow, this is really some garbage

and worse there are some that eat this shit up. How gross can one get? ONE STAR, too bad there isn't a lower score available in the negative.

Jwhit2009Jwhit2009about 5 years agoAuthor
looks like I touched a nerve

4/19 complained a bit to much Thanks for reading!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I LOVE your story, gave you a 5.0 (100%)! The storyline was brilliantly conceived & masterfully crafted.

This story's totally my cup of tea & then some & then just a tad more!

AMY is a KEEPER!

AMY is a KEEPER!

AMY is a KEEPER!

I know Amy is a fictional character, but I could fall in love with her regardless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I agree with the poster who said this needed proofreading. You used "you're" (i.e. you are) correctly once, but you incorrectly used "your" the other times. A hot story, but I was distracted by the errors. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The author is a grammatical halfwit. As an example he writes, "Your awake" instead of "You're awake." This is a significant error. Your is the possessive form of you. You're is the contraction of "you are". His stupidity is painful.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Redundant tags cuckold and voyeur are the same thing when associated with whorewives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

""Does your husband know about this morning?" He asked Amy.

"No. I never told him," she said."

killed the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

☆☆☆☆☆ (five)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am re-posting someone's comment

in lieu of my own.

Quote:

sterlingdaydream, about 13 years ago

hot read

believable, fun to read, even better to imagine.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Pathetic excuse for husband, and for a so-called wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous