All Comments on 'Pink Ch. 05'

by daddysbabygirl72

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
notusuallyshynotusuallyshyalmost 9 years ago
Arrhhgg

That's for arousal and anger mixed up together. It's very well written, I like and hate this story. I'm now horny and pissed off and in the mood for angry sex. Very well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

You say a cuckqueen enjoys being humiliated by the partner's adultery, fine. But the story does not show any indications of this. Part of the strong negative response is that you have not given readers any way to believe the exbabygirl is getting anything positive out of this. You give plenty of examples of her misery and her thoughts of using her safeword. Nothing in the behavior of master or Pink shows even a basic concern or that this an elaborate scene. You as the author are showing us she has been replaced, beyond replaced. Some, perhaps many, will never like this kink, but others are merely reacting to the way you have presented the kink.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ok infuriating.

It would be BDSM if it was consensual and she was enjoying it on some level. BUT you yourself have pointed out several times she's not. So it's emotional abuse. Are reviewers not using right words to help you to understand? Or do you just not want to?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
here's hoping Daddy gets a nasty STD

This story is crazy! Yet, once I start reading, I can't stop.

There needs to be some payback for Daddy and Pink. STDs...many STDs.

They are sharing bodily fluids, eventually someone will catch a disease.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I like this story kind of

Every time I read this story I feel the emotions of the exbabygirl and that in itself is a proof of your talent as a writer. I would love things to get better for your main character because this story makes me sad. It doesn't seem like her master/daddy even loves her anymore and with this particular kink it's very important to have some sort of reassurance that your partner is doing this with a love for you and an understanding of your limits. I also can't understand why she doesn't safeword if she's obviously so miserable. Btw I don't blame any of the characters in this story for the mental strain they're putting on the poor girl because she refuses to voice that it's getting to be too much for her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You just like the negative attention.

That's my conclusion. You're a lonely, fat, ugly wench that has to make up some ridiculous scenario to rile people up. Don't disrespect daddies like that it's a fucking insult. You my friend are one twisted mess.

shyintxshyintxalmost 9 years ago
Not a cuckquean--just an abused sub

Let's use your own exact words shall we -A cuckquean is a female cuckold. A woman whose husband or boyfriend commits adultery. A woman who enjoys being humiliated by her husband or boyfriend's sex with other women.- you say this a story about a cuckquean but by your own definition this is not true. No where in your story have you shown that she is enjoying anything that is being done to her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please Continue

Please continue writing, I have read many stories already, and pink was one of the stories I still remember. I love your story. I'm looking forward for more. Though they may say it's emotional abuse, if you are able to make us feel the story... I can say you're a good writing.

I love it

suck18suck18almost 9 years ago
I love this so much

I have also read alot of stories like this but it never got to this point . The author always left and forgot about there fans . Thank you for being committed . I look forward to reading what comes next.

P.S when will master take notice to his REAL Babygirl ? Pink has me pulling my hair out with her attitude and it makes me sad that the (real babygirl) is being treated like this .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Okay, I'm sorry but this story is giving me to many emotions. Just promise me that in the next 2 chapters something turns around. Pink leaves, has a tragic accident, maybe she had a dom out of town. I don't know but please this is emotional abuse to the poor baby girl. Would you really enjoy being this sad. When a sub is this attached to her master as baby girl, I guarantee this would've played out way differently she would not be okay with this in a real life situation... I'm being completely honest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow

So you do know the definition of cuckquean. Then why not actually write what you claim it is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdaddysbabygirl72@daddysbabygirl72
I am just a woman evolving through a healing process in my life. Pink was written when I was at one of my darkest times. I am trying to wrap up the story in a way that will make sense to me.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Pink Ch. 06 Next Part
Pink Ch. 04 Previous Part
Pink Series Info