Pink Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slipped out of the car and opened the rear driver's side door. I heard Pink's laughter as she walked out of the club. She was surrounded by what seemed to be all of the same girls that were in the club with them. Master was on one side of her, his hand in hers and Laura on the other. Everyone seemed to be heading toward the car.

Was she planning to introduce me? I hope I didn't have to service anyone else at this point.

Pink broke from the crowd and headed straight for me.

"Are you having fun whore?" she called out just as she was reaching me.

"I guess," I stammered, keeping my eyes on the ground. A feeling of dread spread through my stomach.

Master, Laura, Kerrie and about ten other girls joined us. I was the center of attention. Laura stepped forward and stood in front of me.

"I've got something for you whore. Don't ask me why I care to be so damn generous but I just keep thinking of you," Pink circled me slowly as she spoke until she was standing behind me.

Laura took a step forward, and Pink took a hold of my hair in her fist, "Get on your knees and open up, Laura saved some of my Daddy's cum for you."

To my horror, I realized that Laura's mouth was full. She had been holding cum in her mouth since she cleaned Pink out in the club. She intended to spit it into my mouth. I wanted to run. I couldn't believe Pink expected me to kneel and let this girl spit into my mouth in front of everyone. There was no way I was going to do that.

I looked up and Master wasn't even looking at me, he was busy flirting with two of the girls in the group.

I stood still and firm on my feet. I could feel Pink's hand pressing down on my shoulder. She let out a chuckle and walked around to the front of me. She grabbed my head in both hands and ran her tongue up my cheek to my ear. My knees buckled at the feel of her hot tongue.

She was so close to me that her lips touched my ear and I could feel her hot breath as she whispered to me, "You fucking filthy bitch, I could taste all the different cum on you and you are going to have standards now? Bitch, please, I know you better than that. Let me tell you something. I know just how much you love receiving my Daddy's cum so you better get used to this. Because this is the only way you are ever going to get it again. You can say no. I dare you. Because, see all those girls over there? Any one of them would die to take it. And, trust me, if you say no tonight, you'll never get it again."

She abruptly let go of my face and walked to stand next to Master. My heart sank. I couldn't imagine never making him cum again. I didn't even know what that would be like. I existed for him. He was the center of my world and I lived for his pleasure.

Laura just stared at me.

I sank to my knees. Laura bent over me.

"Open!" Pink snapped. And I did.

Laura grabbed my face with both hands and tilted my head back. She pursed her lips, letting the mixture of cum and saliva out in a small stream. As I kneeled there, with my head tilted back, I could hear Pink talking to Master and the other girls.

"What a fucking filthy little cum slut, not good enough to touch his dick or take the cum from him, not good enough to clean it out of me. She's just a third rate cum receptacle. That's all she's good for."

When Laura finished spilling every drop into my mouth, she ran a hand along my chin and closed my mouth.

"That's a good girl," she whispered, "swallow it all."

And I did. I took all of it down in one swallow and I stayed there on my knees, defeated and lost, as everyone said their goodbyes.

I was still kneeling when Master and Pink climbed into the car.

Pink called out, "Ummm, hello! We don't have all night!"

I got up without a word or even making eye contact with them and closed their door. I slid into the car and started it, waiting for Pink's instruction.

Master was still all over her as if she were a shiny brand new toy, "You were so right babygirl, Daddy loved going to the club with you!"

She giggled and tucked herself under his arm, "I told you it was fun Daddy!"

His phone was beeping and vibrating and I couldn't imagine who would be texting him so much. He held it up for a moment, looking at the screen and handed it to her.

"Oh my gosh, Daddy! They're all after you already!"

She tapped me on the shoulder with the phone, "Take us home. And take this. All of those girls are texting my Daddy. You let them know he's too busy with me tonight but he'll be happy to play with them some other day."

I took the phone and sat it on my lap. Nice, now she's gathering other girls and deciding for him that he can play with them. I might as well be invisible. Could she invade my space, my life, my heart and soul any more than this? I imagined that she quite possibly could and that I shouldn't be tempting fate by asking that question, even if only to myself.

As I drove, Master's phone continued to beep and vibrate on my leg. Master and Pink were curled up in the backseat and I could hear snippets of their conversation.

"I like playing with her Daddy. It's fun."

"I understand babygirl, but she hasn't really earned that today."

"Oh, Daddy, she hasn't been that bad, really."

"I don't think so babygirl. Think about it. She was late with lunch. She has been ungrateful so many times, didn't thank you for saving my cum for her at lunch, or even for giving you the gift of your cum and then she tried to wipe it off." I glanced up and could see that Master was counting off my transgressions with his fingers, "Then she was going to lick my pussy without permission. And, then after dinner, she didn't thank you for saving some for her. And, think about it, she never even thought of thanking you for sending Laura out to her so she could make her cum. And then you saved my cum for her again and she almost refused to take it."

"Oh Daddy, you're right. Maybe I used the wrong words. I enjoy toying with her, torturing her. I would like to do that a little more, please?"

"What did you have in mind babygirl?"

I couldn't hear anything and I quickly glanced in the rearview mirror again and saw Pink's mouth close to Master's ear. She was going on and on about something that clearly amused him he slowly nodded his head and started to grin.

I couldn't imagine what it would be. I hoped it wouldn't be tonight but, hell, I was also still hoping she would be gone sometime soon too.

12