All Comments on 'Pink Lemonade Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Luigi137Luigi137over 8 years ago
The best writer on Literotica!

Great stories, believable mysteries and an outstanding main character. All you can ask for! Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Masterful

Great writing, I think Cook's driver who took Sharples to the meeting at Ward Harvester was the actual killer and Sharples removed the murder weapon from the scene, possibly with the help of Geiger. I am sure that the murderer has been shown in a prior series of yours but there has been so many stories, that unless I sit down and refreshed my memory over several days, for the life of me I do not remember who the bad guys could be. However, I think the Iron Crowbar knows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I Hate Cliffhangers

I can just hear the announcer "Will the Iron Crowbar reveal all? Or will he adroitly give everyone the slip and catch the perpetrators red handed? Stay tuned! Same Iron Crowbar channel. Same Crowbar time..." And you know we'll all be here waiting for the next installment to see if we guessed correctly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more sex please

make karen and priya fuck the crowbar

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum11 months ago

Where and when did Todd and the other 10 inchers get military training and martial arts? How did Gor-don get list of Jack’s women? How will Don get Melina’s and tape erased.

. You got so many subplots going at once, tat Mr Big dropped in importance. On to solution.

chytownchytown7 months ago

Good reasoning but how. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES