Pink Lemonade Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

After dinner, Molly and I went back to her house, actually our jointly-owned house. As always, I felt the nostalgia of the years having lived here before. I made sure to make some new memories by spending a lot of time with Ross, playing with him then prepping him for bed and getting him settled in.

Sitting in the living room on the sofa, Molly was snuggling into me, her legs curled under her as I stretched my legs in front of me. Molly's hand was feeling my groin through my pants for my cock.

"Interesting group of guys, that State Patrol unit." she said.

"Indeed." I said. "In fact--"

*KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!*

I went to answer the door. Sure enough, the grinning visage of my nephew Todd was outside. I let him in.

"Hi, Uncle Donny. Hi, Aunt Molly." he said mischievously.

"Hello yourself, State Patrol Officer Burke." Molly replied, giving it right back.

"Ah, you noticed." Todd said, grinning widely.

I said "Let's just say that you and your posse looked good in those uniforms. Good thing they didn't notice you needed a haircut, though the other guys keep their hair 'military' anyway." Indeed, the Leader of the group had been Todd's friend 'The Leader', who had dated my mom in the past. His brother and Hugh Hewitt, combat brothers-in-arms, were also in the group of 'State Patrol Officers'.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

2:00am, Tuesday, August 11th. The rustle of the doorknob to the bedroom awakened me instantly, and I was already sitting up with my gun in my hand as the door opened. Fortunately, it was Todd. He was wearing all black, and even in the dim light of the streetlight through the window, I could see he was wearing an earpiece; ergo, he was in communication with someone.

"Uncle Don," he whispered, barely audibly, "are you awake?"

"Yeah, what's up?" I whispered back.

"Get dressed and come with me." he whispered. I quickly put on my black slacks and a black shirt as Molly began to awaken.

"Stay here or in Ross's room." I whispered to her. Then I followed Todd downstairs.

"Don't turn on any lights." Todd said as we descended the stairs. He led me to the kitchen, which was to the left of the living room as one looked at the front of the house from the front yard. "Don't get near the window; stand back and look through these."

What he handed me looked like a pair of binoculars, but was actually a night vision device. Looking through them, I could see the houses outside in a dim green glow.

"Look between those houses." Todd said. Doing so, I saw what he was getting at. Two men were crouched by some bushes, watching my house.

Sweeping down the road, I saw two more men in a car parked down the road near the end of the street. They were also watching the house, and were using night vision devices themselves!

"We're ready to hit them." said Todd. "What do you want to do, Uncle Don?"

"Take them down." I ordered. "Bring them into the garage here."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The four men did not know what had hit them. Masked men in black had sprung up behind the men in the bushes, taking them down, putting hoods over their heads and securing their hands behind them. The men in the car had heard the locks to their doors suddenly unlock, followed by the doors opening and hands violently removing them, then hoods put on their heads and their hands tied behind them.

Once in the garage and the door to it closed, I had Molly come down, dressed and with her badge. I signaled for my guys to remove the hoods.

"Okay, assholes." I said, tapping the red crowbar in my left palm. "I want to know why you're staking out a Midtown Detective Sergeant's house?"

"What?" asked one of them. I recognized them as four of the officers that had accompanied the Assistant Chief to the reporter's house earlier in the day.

"You heard the man." said Molly, her voice cutting. "Why are you watching my house? I am going to have your fucking badges for this." She was holding up her own badge for them to see.

"We were just following orders, Sergeant!" gasped one of the men.

"Whose orders?" Molly asked sharply.

"Our Captain's." said the man, giving the name and the precinct.

"One of McCluskey's boys." Molly said to me.

"Who is this guy?" asked one of the men, who I surmised to be the leader of their little group.

"He's the Iron Crowbar." Molly said. "Yes, the Iron Crowbar. And he looks like one very pissed of man right now." Indeed, I was still tapping my crowbar in my hand, and the looks of shock on the four men's faces was priceless. At times like this, I was grateful for the fearsome reputation I'd cultivated over the previous months and years.

As the men looked around, they saw several black-clad, masked men surrounding them. "Yes, gentlemen," I said, "you are in a world of shit right now. Are you the guys that fucked up that reporter?"

"No," said one captive, "that wasn't us."

"Look, we don't know anything about any of this." said the leader of the group. "We're on the Assistant Chief's payroll, and we do things for him when he asks us to. Usually we're just muscle for him when he's dealing with the politicians. Cops don't get paid a lot, you know."

"Yeah, I know." I said. "So who did fuck up the reporter?"

"I don't know. I think those were some guys from out of town. That wasn't McCluskey's doing, either. I don't know for sure, but I think he just got paid to make sure it wasn't investigated. I don't know why the guy was fucked over."

"What about that smuggler that was found murdered?" Molly asked.

"Sergeant, I don't know what you're talking about, there." said the leader. I could see in his face and those of his confederates that he was telling the truth.

"I did not hear your answer to the Sergeant's question." I said. "Why are you watching her house? And don't tell me you're just following orders. I want the purpose of your mission."

"Chief McCluskey told us to watch the house, see who came in and out. We saw you come home with her and we reported it."

"Are your guys watching anyone else's house?" I asked. The men did not answer, and I could tell by their looks that someone was.

"Leader," I said to a masked man, "send some guys to Captain Moynahan and Detective Soltis's homes. Round up the assholes watching them, and make sure our guys are okay. Feel free to fuck the assholes up like I'm going to fuck up these four guys." The Leader signaled to one of his guys, who quickly left.

"Sergeant, what do you want me to do with these four pieces of dog shit?" I asked.

"I'm going to have their asses fired when I get to the station this morning." Molly said. "Unless you want to take them somewhere and kill them." The fear in the captured men was palpable. I smelled a foul odor; at least one of them had just shit his pants.

"Gentlemen," I said, making my voice soft and level, "hear these words and be damn sure to believe them. If anything..."

"ANYTHING!" I shouted, and smelled more foul odors. I returned to near whisper:

"... happens to this Sergeant or her family, or to Captain Moynahan or his family, or Detective Soltis or his family..." I tapped the red crowbar on their cheeks as I went from man to man... "... then you will be seeing me again. And I will be the very last thing you see in your worthless lives. And it won't be a painless death. I really do suggest you resign and find work in another State."

I signaled to The Leader, who had his guys put the hoods back on the captured officers. They would drive them to some place out of town, along with the idiots watching Moynahan's place, beat the shit out of them, then leave them there.

"Think we'll have any more problems with them?" Molly asked after we'd gone back in the house. Todd had stayed with us.

"I don't know, but keep your eyes peeled, and watch out for each other." I said. "And do let me or Cindy know if you think there is even a whisper of a problem..."

Part 9 - The Tease

At 10:05am, Tuesday morning, August 11th, ADA Jenna Stiles's punk assistant Gor-don walked into the spacious office of Deputy Chief Robert Brownlee without knocking and without invitation. Just as Brownlee was going to begin yelling at the 'pajama boy' punk, Gor-don let a sheet of paper slip from his blue-fingernail-painted hand onto Brownlee's desk.

"What is this?" Brownlee queried.

"The names of the women on the Burke tapes." said Gor-don. "Consider it a little gift." With that, he left the office.

Brownlee looked at the names, the grin on his face getting wider. He picked up his phone to make a very important phone call...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I have something for you." Brownlee said to his lunch companion at the Hyatt Hotel restaurant in the affluent north part of Town. "Consider it some juicy information from a confidential source."

"Oh really?" said Priya Ajmani, smiling radiantly. "Let me guess... the names of the women on the Jack Burke sex tapes."

Brownlee's face fell. "How did you know?"

"Oh, I'm so sorry Robert." Priya said, her black eyes twinkling. "You see, our friend Gor-don from the ADA's office has already given me the list. Robert, did you know that Gor-don has a really big cock? Twice as long as your little pecker, from what I hear."

Priya grinned brightly as she twisted the verbal knife. "Well, when Gor-don brought me the list, I gave him a really hot, wet blow job. I sucked that big cock of his for at least an hour..." Priya licked her lips in sheer lust as she went on "... and when he shot his load into my mouth, I swallowed... every... drop... of his hot cum."

"Mmmm..." Priya licked her lips again, her eyes closed as she remembered, "... Gor-don's cum tasted soooo good. He really got off, too. I think he really enjoyed that blowjob." She opened her eyes and smiled brightly at Brownlee as she said "So Gor-don got head from me for being first to bring the list, and you just don't get anything for being just a little bit too... late." She giggled at the look of bitter anger on Brownlee's face.

"You fucking tease." he snarled. "Do you know what I'm going to do to you?"

"Not a damn thing."

The voice was of a woman that had come up behind him. Robert Brownlee had again placed himself where he was at disadvantage and had not seen State Senator Katherine Woodburn walk up behind him. With her was her assistant Clark and another man, more broad shouldered and burly. Brownlee knew these were Katherine's bodyguards, and they were ready to fuck him up if he tried anything.

It had been Katherine's voice, and she continued by saying "It's really too bad, Robert. Gor-don is a pajama-boy punk, but he is getting a lot more pussy than you are, and well-deserved, too. Gor-don does his job, while you are a hopeless fuck-up that is failing to deliver time and again."

"What is the point of all this, then?" snarled Brownlee.

Katherine sat down next to Priya, allowing her hand to caress the beautiful Indian woman's thigh under the table. The two young men sat down at the table beside their booth as Katherine said "The point is that the Appellate Court is about to rule that the SBI should get the information on the tapes. You are going to call a press conference and tell the Press that you are giving the names of the women to SBI Deputy Director Robert Gaston, who will be there. You will give him that list of names, and within 24 hours it will have leaked to the Press. You'll deny being the leak, and even the Iron Crowbar knows the SBI leaks like a sieve."

"Geez, thanks for nothing." said Brownlee. "The Iron Crowbar is going to rip me a new one. Why don't you just go ahead and kill me..."

"That can be arranged, Robert." Katherine Woodburn said severely. "You have your instructions. Let's go, guys." With that, Katherine and her two aides left. Priya gave Robert a malicious grin, her lips glossy and wet, as she followed them out.

Part 10 - The Lemonade Plot Redux

The Buford Girls Scouts meeting was fully attended by girls and parents. It is possible they'd all been called and told that the Iron Crowbar was going to visit them.

SBI Director Jack Lewis was there, at my invitation. He spoke for a few minutes about the SBI, but everyone there knew he was mainly there as a pre-Governor-campaign appearance. Then it was my turn to speak.

"Thank you all for coming." I said, after the leader of the Girl Scouts introduced me. "Girls, we had a tough thing happen to us last weekend, but if you're willing to help me, I think we can solve this mystery together. Who's in?" Every girl raised her hand, including the sad-faced Margaret.

"Good!" I said. " Let's go outside."

Once outside, I said "Okay, so let's set up a couple of tables as if they're your booth. I also happen to have brought some yellow and pink lemonade." I opened the pink lemonade, poured some into a cup, and drank it. "As you can see, it's perfectly good lemonade."

"My guests here are going to take their places." I said. I was referring to the group I'd asked to come with me. Cindy, Todd, Teresa, Laura, Tanya, Jack Muscone, Jenna, Martin Nash and Sandra Speer had come in a police van. SBI Director Lewis and SBI Agents Crenshaw and Orosco had also been asked to come and, somewhat to my surprise, all three were present.

"If you parents will mill about around my group as if you were at the fair, that would be great." I said. The parents did so. Everyone had been poured some yellow lemonade and were sipping it and talking.

I went up to Margaret at the table with a cup of pink lemonade. "Would you give this to the very lovely tall lady there?" Laura came up and Margaret gave her the pink lemonade as I came back around the table and joined my wife and the group.

As Laura was about to sip her lemonade, I reached up for the cup and said"Before you drink that-- oh, I'm sorry!" I'd knocked the cup to the ground. Laura and I both bent down to pick it up, and I stumbled and fell forward on my hands and knees. Recovering, I handed Laura a now-empty cup.

"Darling," said Laura, "this is not my cup." She sniffed at the cup that had purple drops in it. "This is grape juice."

"Yes, it is." I said. "And that is how Jeff Reubens was murdered at the Festival."

To be continued.

So, what happened? How was Reubens killed? Answers and a lot more in the next exciting chapter... just don't drink the kool-aid!