All Comments on 'Pink Lemonade Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
teedeedubteedeedubover 8 years ago
Ah, man

You can't leave me hanging like that........ ;)

dapidapiover 8 years ago
Left hanging

To date the Iron Crowbar series has been great, there are touches of a good police procedural and a classic detective story in the series. I really do hate the tendency to leave the reader hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
awesome

great so far, NOW, what will happen next?? did sharples, or geiger, or both, kill reubens??. stay tuned for next exciting chapter, to find out what happens to reporter, Dr. Walker, the murderer, and the iron corwbar.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 8 years agoAuthor
Cliffhangers

There are three levels of my stories: each chapter, the series, and the ongoing story. I do try to leave the end of each chapter as a cliffhanger of sorts, as well as clues to the mystery in the story. I (try to) leave each series with the questions answered (and you can see if you solved them), though I sometimes build for future stories. The third part, the ongoing saga, such as Ned and the Corrigan Cell, and now the "Moriarty" figure, are definitely meant to be soap-operatic story continuations being built over time, with the climax coming each story "summer". Sorry if you hate cliffhangers; then again, my stories are not typical Literotica fare in the first place...

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

It's too good to stop.

chytownchytown7 months ago

*****Good read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES