Pink Lemonade Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anything new on any of your cases?" Cindy asked.

"On the Reubens case, I'm still looking at footage that was sent in." I said. "So far, nothing. But since the Girl Scout meeting, Lewis hasn't said much about it. He's leaving me alone."

"I think that bothers me more than when he's bugging you." Cindy astutely said. "So, what are you going to be doing tonight?"

"Laura and I are going to Daniel and Melina's for dinner, and to watch Priya's special." I said.

"Oh." Cindy said. "Yeah. I think I'll spend a few hours at the gym, getting the paperwork done. I have a feeling Melina is going to be... distracted."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Could things get worse? Cindy had asked. Yes. And things got worse. A lot worse.

"This is Priya Ajmani, Five Alive News." said the lovely Indian reporterette on the screen as Daniel, Melina, Laura and I watched at Daniel and Melina's house. "Tonight, a special report on the cover-up of the assassination of the Reverend Jonas Oldeeds."

The first part of the show recounted Oldeeds's career, his early ministry in Texas, his rise to national prominence. It was cast in the most glowing of terms.

Priya came back on. "What you're about to see may be very disturbing to some viewers. We are going to show footage of the assassination of the Reverend Oldeeds... and the near-death of now-Commander Donald Troy." The video showed from a distance Oldeeds being shot, people rushing up to him. Then a closer shot taken by a cellphone video, showing Oldeeds's shirt suddenly becoming blood red and him looking down at it then at his wife. The final head shot was not shown.

Then the footage changed. There were only a few distant angles showing me, and they showed me falling as if jerked to one side and what looked like a spray of smoke literally an inch from my head, which was a bullet smashing into the metal wall of the shed behind me.

"Glad that bastard couldn't shoot straight." Laura said.

"He did shoot straight." I said, very sure. I could still almost feel that tug on my shoulder that pulled me out of harm's way. Laura just peered at me.

"I haven't seen much of this." Melina said, her voice ice-cold. "I for one am very glad that Oldeeds saw what was happening to him before he died. That... was for my mother." She meant her adopted mother, who had been brutally violated in front of Melina upon the orders of Oldeeds.

Priya's show then began exploring the situation... and I saw where it was leading. First, she had an interview with SBI Agent Richard 'Dick' Ferrell.

"So," Priya said, "you were physically assaulted by an FBI agent when you tried to investigate the Reverend's murder?"

"That's right." said Ferrell. "They had to resort to physical violence to stop me from doing my duty."

"And the local police prevented the SBI from investigating? Why would they do that?" asked Priya, acting very shocked and disturbed.

"Yes." said Ferrell. "I don't know why. The SBI is the premiere crime investigation organization in the State. We're better than anyone else at solving crimes of this magnitude. But not only was our help denied, it was actively prevented."

"I'll take one Iron Crowbar over a hundred SBI agents, any day." said Daniel Allgood.

"Shhhh, don't bust poor Ferrell's bubble." I said, drawing laughter.

The TV screen then went to Priya at the Fairgrounds. "What is often overlooked is the second assassination attempt that took place this day, that of Commander Donald Troy, who at the time was the Supervisor of the Major Crimes unit with the TCPD.

"It is well known that Commander Troy has solved some of the very toughest cases in this County's history, from the murders of Marie Arruzio and Jack Burke, where the murderer Joe Arruzio used his twin brother to create an alibi, to the murder of Dr. Gloria Searles, the capture of the infamous bank robber 'the Silverfish', and more recently the Tolson/Mason disappearance and murders."

"Commander Troy was shot and wounded rescuing three kidnapped little children from criminal clutches at Ward Harvester, for which he was awarded the Medal of Valor. And of course, he took down a powerful serial killer, the Black Widow Angela Harlan, who had confounded law enforcement in several States. It is no wonder that Commander Troy has gained a fearsome reputation throughout the entire State, and has earned the name 'the Iron Crowbar'."

"Yet," Priya said, "he has not solved the case of the Reverend Oldeeds murder. This is very interesting, as his own father was one of the original Trustees of the Oldeeds Organization, and the Reverend Oldeeds spoke at Mr. Douglass Troy's funeral."

"And nearly died in Apple Grove himself." I said.

"You got that right." Melina said.

Priya then began giving a new exposé... of me. "When Commander Troy arrived in this Town, he was married to Melina Troy, who is a co-owner of Town Fitness Centers. Donald and Melina divorced, and she married the current Town & County Sheriff, Daniel Allgood, who sources tell us was encouraged to run for Sheriff by Commander Troy himself. In addition, Donald Troy married the University's celebrated and nationally famous Professor of Psychology, Dr. Laura Fredricson."

"See, I am a smart person." I said. Laura smiled and cuddled into my side as I put my arm around her.

Priya went on: "Dr. Fredricson's research into sexual studies is well-known, but what is not as well-known is that she was once the wife of the late Army General..." Priya named the General's name, "...and was stationed with him in Europe. The General was heavily involved in Military Intelligence, and had ties to CIA operations on behalf of NATO."

"She is not supposed to know that, much less be talking about it." Laura said, her voice barely above a whisper.

Priya added "Dr. Fredricson has also done highly specialized psychological research in cooperation with the Federal Government, and much of her work is paid for by grants from the Federal Government."

Priya landed another blow: "It also has been learned that Melina Allgood and Laura Fredricson are sisters. Their parents died when Laura Fredricson was a teenager and Melina was very young."

"So much for that State Secret." Daniel said, meaning it humorously. But it was not a jovial evening...

Priya had moved her angle so that the camera was shooting the Town Fitness Centers behind her as she said "So where did the long range shots that killed Rev. Oldeeds come from? The most likely location is this building at the north side of the Fairgrounds, which includes Town Fitness Centers. The police gathered no records of anyone who may have been at the gym at the time; like most businesses that day it was closed. But it is interesting that the other co-owner of Town Fitness Centers is The Iron Crowbar's trusted partner, Captain Cindy Ross."

"And your cousin." Laura said to me.

"That didn't come out until after this was filmed, or else Priya wisely omitted it if she knew before I made it public, if I don't miss my guess." I said.

"And you never do." said Daniel. "That one is still a State Secret, I guess. Oh wait, is that Jack Muscone?"

Sure enough, Priya was now interviewing the FBI Special Agent In Charge, Jack Muscone. "Agent Muscone, you did check the roof of that building, did you not?" asked Priya, smiling flirtatiously at Jack.

"Yes, Priya, I did investigate that location with Commander Troy." said Muscone. "We found that the roof showed no signs of being disturbed, and the only access to the roof also showed no signs of being used just prior to that day."

"What about the fire escape on the side of the building?" asked Priya. "As a weapons expert yourself, could it have been the place from where those shots were fired?"

"I very much doubt it, Priya." said Jack. "It was a much lower perch than the roof, and that would make it a much tougher shot from the 750 to 800 yards of those shots. And if memory serves me correctly, that fire escape is visible from the street. It would be a very dangerous thing to set up and shoot at someone when you could be seen."

Priya came back on the screen: "Still, from the angle of the shots fired, this building is the likeliest location."

Priya then showed more interviews, first with Jack Muscone: "Agent Muscone, as an FBI expert on weapons, just how skilled and well-trained would a person have to be to place two such fast shots into Jonas Oldeeds from that distance?"

Jack replied adroitly "I think any good sniper that practiced with a good long-range rifle could do it. After all, Lee Harvey Oswald only had U.S. Marine rifle training, and he assassinated President Kennedy with three fast bolt-action shots from a rifle ill-suited to the task."

"So someone with military or other Government training would be able to do this?" Priya pressed.

"I would not assume that it was anyone with Government training." said Muscone.

Then Dick Ferrell was back on the air as Priya asked "What kind of training would someone need to accomplish those two shots, that quickly?"

Ferrell was obviously prepped as he said "This was much more difficult than even the murder of President Kennedy in Dallas, Priya. I believe it would take someone with at least a very high degree of military sniper training and practice, and maybe more: Delta Force, or perhaps CIA training."

Priya was wrapping up. "We know that then-Detective Ross was at the Fairgrounds near then-Supervisor Troy. But the other co-owner of Town Fitness Centers, Melina Troy Allgood, declined to be interviewed for this program, and her whereabouts on that day has never been independently verified. Commander Troy, Sheriff Allgood, and former Police Chief Griswold also refused KSTD's requests for interviews."

"We can understand, with all these family connections, why Commander Troy might not want to devote his energies to the murder of his father's friend, the Reverend Jonas Oldeeds." Priya said. "But would not the interest of Justice be best served if Commander Troy exerted his tremendous powers and brought the killer of Jonas Oldeeds to trial? This is Priya Ajmani, Five Alive News, and in our next prime time special, I'll be investigating several deaths at the national level, including a Korean magnate, an Islamic professor in Athens, Georgia, and an agent of the Federal Reserve in Colorado. Until then, good night."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Lt. Wes 'Coldiron' Masters had not wasted time. He had sent uniformed Officers to the Mountain Nest, The Cabin, and Sheriff Deputies were staked out at the entrance to Daniel and Melina's home. Sure enough, camera crews arrived at the Mountain Nest, but Laura and I and our kids (and Bowser) stayed with Daniel and Melina and their child overnight.

As we went to bed, Laura insisted upon giving me a blowjob. I watched her raven-haired head bobbing up and down as her lips slid up and down my taut, throbbing cockshaft. Her hands were exploring my tight balls and my groin, and the suction of her throat on my meat as she devoured it told me that the intensity was matching the turmoil inside her mind.

I began to play with my wife's firm ass and her pussylips. She was getting wetter and wetter as I slid a finger up and down her slit, jarring her clitoris, then finally sinking into her cunthole. She groaned, then finally moved so that she was straddling me, and settled her hair-fringed, delicious pussy right over my face in a soixante-neuf.

The air was filled with quiet moans and wet smacks as we orally pleasured each other. I worked my tongue hard on Laura's clit and her slit, then worked it deeper and deeper into her hole.

"I want to fuck you, baby." I said. "I want to get nuts deep into you."

"Mmmm, that sounds good." Laura said. She let me get out from under her and I quickly got behind her to mount her from the rear.

"Ohhhhhhh!" she gasped out as I slid my throbbing, iron-hard cock into her pussy from behind, driving forward until my groin smacked her wonderful asscheeks with a loud *smack!*. I began pumping in and out of my beautiful wife, admiring her shoulders, her back, and the sight and feel of her asscheeks as I fucked her with lusty abandon. There was the added thrill of fucking her in someone else's house, and I suspected Daniel was deeply fucking Melina with his huge tool even as I shoved my thick meat into Laura with ever-harder, deeper strokes.

After a minute or two, I realized that Laura was not going to come; she had too much on her mind. As intensely pleasurable as it was to fuck her, my nut was not really rising and I knew that I did need to build up to a hard cum. So I guided Laura's body to the bed and settled on top of her. After stroking her in this top-down 'spoon' position for a few minutes, I rolled us over so that we were on our sides. I buried my meat in her snatch and just grinded it.

"You okay, baby?" I asked as I pressed my groin into my wife's buttcheeks, simply enjoying the feeling of being coupled with this woman.

"You know me too well." Laura replied. "There's a lot going on, and it's hard to not let it distract me."

"So let it." I said. "Tell me what's bothering you."

Laura turned her head and pressed her mouth to mine in a warm kiss. Then she said "I know you can take care of the Oldeeds stuff. It's what Priya said she was going to investigate next that bothers me."

"Those killings around the country?" I asked, my voice a whisper.

"Yes." Laura whispered back. "I don't know how in the hell she found out about those, but that is huge threat to us."

"Yeah, I know." I said. "Are you going to get KSTD to stand down on that?"

Laura didn't reply, and I knew that something was really wrong. I slid my cock out of her cunt. She turned over, rolling me onto my back, then laid her head down on my chest as I held her.

"Ohhhhhhh." I said, knowing. "The Company has already tried to get KSTD to cooperate, and they wouldn't."

"That's right, darling." Laura said. "And at this point, I think we should say no more about it."

Neither of us went to sleep for a very long time...

Part 13 - Fallout

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Channel Two News!" shouted the redheaded reporterette at 7:00am, Friday, August 14th. "The FBI has released a statement condemning the prime time report by our competitor KSTD as 'a totally inaccurate report that disregards the facts and casts libelous aspersions upon decent citizens'. The Town & County Police Department have not yet issued any statement, and neither Commander Donald Troy, Sheriff Daniel Allgood, nor their wives could be reached for comment. However, District Attorney Krasney has issued a statement that his office is preparing to investigate KSTD for potentially criminal libel charges..."

The MCD room had been utterly silent, but now Detective Joanne Cummings could no longer contain herself.

"How dare that bitch Priya Ajmani make those insinuations about Melina!" the young blonde exclaimed. "She is a good person, and my friend! Why would they attack her like that?"

"Because she is my wife's sister." I said. Sure, it was a deflection, as the young and nearly-innocent Joanne would be in shock if she knew the truth about my ex-wife. But I felt sure my words were accurate.

"You think they're trying to attack your wife, Commander?" asked Martin Nash. "Or attack you through your wife? Why?"

"I don't know. They're the Media, they have to be creating something or other, and the more people they hurt, the happier they are." I said sourly as I finished my cup of coffee and stood up. "Captain Ross, you will have to conduct the 'Angels' meeting this morning. I'm going to be meeting with the Sheriff and Chief..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

In the Chief's conference room were Sheriff Daniel Allgood, Deputy Sheriff and Chief of Staff Charles T. Oswald, District Attorney Gil Krasney, Police Chief Harold Bennett, myself, and Media Relations Officer Lieutenant Scott Peterson. Deputy Chief Brownlee had tried to attend, but had been curtly told by Chief Bennett that he (Brownlee) was not invited. Brownlee was about to make a scene, but the display and near-usage of a red crowbar changed his suppositions, and he left.

"The D.A.'s office is going on the offensive against KSTD." said Sheriff Allgood, who took it upon himself to run the meeting. "What I want to make sure is that we have a coordinated response to KSTD's story and allegations. Excuse the phrases, but we have to be in jackbooted lockstep and stay well 'on the Reservation' on this one. It may be bigger than us local LEOs."

"No doubt about that." said a voice as the door opened. In walked Chief Emeritus Griswold. As he came on in and closed the door, he said "I hope you'll allow me to participate in this meeting. You young whippersnappers haven't dealt with a rabidly hostile Press for as many years as I have." He patted me hard on the shoulder then sat down next to me.

"Always glad to have you here, Chief Griswold." said Chief Bennett diplomatically.

"What do you recommend, Chief?" asked Allgood.

"I think Gil here is doing the right thing by announcing he'll investigate for libel," said Griswold, "but Gil, you have to follow up and really do it. If KSTD thinks you're bluffing, they'll double down."

"They intend to double down anyway." I said, "so yes, a real and full investigation is imperative."

"Don't worry, it's for real." said Krasney. "The voters, and especially the ones with money, are absolutely watching me and counting on me keeping my word and going after Ajmani. I had to turn off my phone because I was literally getting a phone call every 30 seconds."

"So Peterson," said Allgood, "what is the official Police line?"

"I'm hoping we'll develop that in here during this meeting." said Peterson. "It was Commander Troy that Ajmani really went after last night; I'm ready to follow his lead on a response."

"How about just no response at all?" suggested Bennett. "Treat it as the contemptible nothingness that it is, not requiring the sanction nor dignity of a response?"

"If I may tell a story." I said. "When I was young, if there were older kids bullying me, my mother would say 'Just ignore them, and they'll eventually leave you alone.' Well, they didn't; when I tried to ignore them, they doubled down by beating the shit out of me. They made damn sure I could not ignore them, by physically harming me. After that, my parents had me taking Aikido lessons, and the next time the bullies came for me, I did not ignore them, I defended myself. One of the bullies was a promising baseball pitcher, but after I destroyed his elbow joint, his dreams of pitching in the major leagues was wiped out."

I continued: "My point is this: we can't just ignore it, we have to give some response, then we can ignore it by referring anyone back to our original response. So I do think we should have a response, and I think I know what to say." I told them what I wanted to say.

Just then there was a knock on the door, and Lt. Wes 'Coldiron' Masters looked in. "Sorry to interrupt, gentlemen, but we're getting reports that Media reporters are on the Sheriff's property and the Commander's 'Mountain Nest' property."

"KSTD reporters?" I asked.

"Don't know, sir." said Masters. "Maybe reporters from the City, also."

"Send patrols." I said. "Trap them on the property and arrest them for trespassing. Usually the editor has to come down and get his reporters out, and he gets yelled at. This time, tell the editor his reporters are going to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Just before 10:00am, I said to Peterson, Allgood, and Cindy Ross in my office "Are you ready?"

"As we'll ever be." replied Cindy. I got up and led them down the hall. Only Cindy noticed that I'd left my current red crowbar on my desk; the one I was carrying was the original one that usually stayed mounted on my wall, the one made from very special melted-down metals. She knew why I was carrying that particular crowbar, also.