All Comments on 'Pink Panther Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Again!

After your working hiatus, which one can only surmise is because not only will this new path of danger and mayhem will be lengthy but will contain some major complexities that required even you to traverse very cautiously.

Write on, write on!

The only event this weekend that could possible hold precedence over reading the next installment, if the "uploading gods" are awake, is the time to follow the Alabama-Auburn football game.

Delighted you are sating our compulsive hungers for more and more of your written charm.

One Day at a Time,

The Ol' Man

Patton_McGroinPatton_McGroinover 6 years ago
Thank you

I have kept looking for your next installment and you did not disappoint. Thank you very much.

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 6 years ago
YES

What a Thanksgiving gift - Another continuing of your series! Thank you SO MUCH! I had gone through sort of a withdrawal.

PairadoxPairadoxover 6 years ago
The disc

5, 4, -2, 1 - and a vault with a 4 number combination.

I suspect that a golden Artemis wasn't the most valuable item in that vault, and the statute's faked "theft" was misdirection to hide what *was* taken...

P.S. Props for using a real disc with those exact numbers! :-)

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 6 years agoAuthor
Chapter 2 submitted

Chapter 2 is submitted; hopefully it will come out in a couple of days.

Thanks for the comments. Yes, the Pink Panther disc is a real disc with those flight numbers; and yes, your author owns a few...

rothltdoadrothltdoadover 6 years ago
hmm

Think u should have mentioned the weight of the clay blob.

But that isnt why im writing. it is amusing, funny even in our current political times the clever manipulation of novels political conditions. I have yet to figure, as im sure u intend, where ur feelings lie, although obviously conservative you are also representing integrity. lol This is a position I support but then other parts make me wonder what ur saying or maybe i am simply trying to make too much of a small thing in ur stories. In any case been reading u a long time and luv the stories if u are considering retiring as I feared when u were absent for a time, please give us a few months warning im 76 my heart cant stand shocks :D

sdc97230sdc97230over 6 years ago
Characters' politics

Jared and Troy appear to be the type of conservatives who used to be the norm in the GOP up until the 80s, but who today have been largely driven out or marginalized by the "alt right" types who now run the party.

All the other politicians and all the reporters in these stories who express political views seem to be either nuts or crooks trying to suck up to extremists on one end of the spectrum or the other.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Good start yet again.

chytownchytown7 months ago

*****Interesting opening chapter. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES