Pink Panther Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dust for prints, then let's bring it up here into the light." I said. The tech dusted for prints. "By the way, what Lab are you working out of?"

"Westphalia." said the woman. "But I'd love to transfer to the Crime Lab at the University, and work with Captain Perlman... and you, Commander Troy."

"Ahhh, you know my first name." I said with a grin. She grinned, also.

"Yes sir." she said. "I've read about your cases, all of them. And Captain Perlman's abilities at crime scenes, and understanding lab results."

"Have you read Chief Antonio Griswold's book?" I asked.

"Only three times, Commander." said the woman. "It's required reading for all State Crime Lab personnel. Captain Perlman insisted on it, and if she ever comes through a lab, she asks the techs about it. It's so good, though, that I've read it again and again." I smiled and nodded.

"No prints, Commander." she said. "But some of this glowing dust, these smudges? Probably the powder on latex gloves." I nodded, knowing she was correct. She photographed the 'Blob', then brought it on top of the credenza, wearing her own latex gloves. I also put some on.

"The clay is soft." said the tech. I had an insight.

"Dooley, you guys use videocameras to tape crime scenes?" I asked Officer Dooley, who was watching us.

"Yes sir." said Dooley.

"Get one in here." I said. "I need this to be videotaped."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Shane O'Brady was looking a bit peeved as he watched. Norm Chow was watching with interest, and also making sure O'Brady didn't try to inject himself into my demonstration.

"Okay, video is on." I said. "This clay is soft, and will come off whatever is underneath it." With that, I began digging into the clay, removing chunks of it. As I took off one chunk, the brilliant flash of pure, yellow gold shone brightly. I continued to take off clay until everyone could see what was underneath.

"Ladies and gentlemen," I said, "the Statue of Artemis has returned."

"How?..." said O'Brady, stunned. "How is that possible?"

"The real question is 'why go through all this to take the statue out of its alcove, there, cover it with clay, and then put it in the cabinet?'." I said. "Oh, and we have a dead security guard, as well. People usually don't murder people during robberies unless they have to. And on top of that, to just leave the Statue of Artemis behind? Maybe you have an idea, Detective O'Brady?" I regretted sounding as sarcastic as I did as soon as I said it.

"No... this is... baffling... stunning!" said O'Brady, mesmerized by the gold statue in front of him.

"Well, you still have a murder to work on." I said. "If you need my assistance, or that of my SIS Agents, please call me." I handed O'Brady my SBI card. I'd given one to the woman tech I'd talked to, as well, and she'd given me hers. I also gave one to the County Sheriff, in case O'Brady got full of himself and decided he didn't need anyone else's help.

Part 9 - Business Issues

I invited the Sheriff and O'Brady to lunch. O'Brady said he needed to stay at the crime scene, and he was right about that. So we talked to the Sheriff as we ate at Wendy's Old Fashioned Hamburgers.

"O'Brady's a good Detective." the Sheriff said, in reply to my query about him. "He's solved some tough cases."

"Yes, he has." I said. "I read up on them. He's not bad at all in putting together links of a chain, but he needs work on crime scenes."

"You're right, and today is not the first time I've noticed that." said the Sheriff. "But he's generally a decent guy. He was sure shocked, as were we all, when you showed us that statue under that clay. But... why do that? Just leave it there, cased in clay?"

"And after having killed a man to get it." I said. "I don't know, either. But I'm sure Lt. Chow has figured it out already." I was teasing Chow; he did not bat an eyelash.

"Not yet." said Chow. "If it has the Iron Crowbar mystified, then I'm even further behind the power curve on it."

"Yes, and Butch Fulmer." said the Sheriff. "He was a decent guy. He unofficially helped with coaching the Pottsville High kids... they went to the State Playoffs the last two years. Butch didn't have an advanced teaching degree, so he couldn't be hired by the school, which I think is a damned stupid law. "But we were lucky to have him around. He was an assistant coach at your University up there for a while. He was really broken up when Coach Harlan died of cancer; they'd been good friends."

I looked over at Orosco. "Orosco, we'll have to look up Butch Fulmer's past when we get back home." I peered hard at him to get the message across.

"Uh, okay, sir." said Orosco, getting the hint.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"You're driving a different way home, sir?" asked Chow as we drove northwest on two-lane roads in the late afternoon.

"Yes." I said. "I need to stop in Nextdoor County and talk to Lt. Molly Evans about some Police business. You guys can drive this vehicle back to the State Crime Lab building and get someone to take you to the hotel. I'll get a ride from Molly or someone."

"Sir," said Orosco, "I just looked it up again... Federal tax records are showing me that Butch Fulmer worked for the Tigers, who are well to the west of our State; and he had no State tax records for the period he supposedly was working for the Bulldogs."

"That's why I'm glad you didn't say anything in front of that Sheriff." I said. "That's yet another 'strangeness' we have to figure out..."

Part 10 - Sex and Recruiting

I had two very excited boys to have me at their place for dinner. Their mother was pretty happy, as well. I played various games with Ross and Ian, then helped put them to bed. Then Molly and I had an after-dinner drink as we talked.

"So," I said, "what I wanted to talk to you about was the FBI Consultant situation. Since Cindy has refused to continue in that capacity, and I don't blame her, I was wondering if you'd be interested in doing it with me."

Molly nodded thoughtfully, then said "It would be nice, but I'm not going to be able to do it. My Police Force is not as large as yours, and I really can't be away as much as you can. But there's something else, that's not official yet, and I wasn't going to tell you until it became official: our Chief is talking about retiring, maybe at the end of the year."

"Ahhh." I said. "And I wonder who is next in line to be Chief."

"Someone you know very well... intimately well, in fact." Molly said, her voice flirtatious.

"Well, congratulations." I said. "Chief Moynahan, Frank Soltis, now you... next thing you know, Coldiron will be the City Police Chief before too long."

"He's having too much fun in City I.A." Molly said. "But I should be the lead candidate for the NCPD Chief position, so I can't play FBI Consultant with you. Don't tell Cindy yet, either."

"Well," I said, "I better take you to bed while you still don't outrank me." I kissed Molly's mouth and our tongues twined together for a long moment.

"Mmm, if I get promoted," Molly said, "I'm going to handcuff you to the bed and have my way with you."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I groaned as Molly sank her sopping wet cunt down onto my iron-hard, throbbing cockshaft. I wasn't handcuffed, but I was letting her have her way with me. That meant long moments of eating her pussy, followed by her giving me a hot, wet, deep-throat blowjob.

"Mmmmm," Molly said, "that feels sooooo good!" She began undulating her hips, grinding her pussy around my cock, her sweet ass sliding around on my upper thighs. As she fucked me, I realized she wanted and needed more sex, and that I needed to give her more and keep her satisfied.

Molly began fucking straight up and down my cock, her ass slapping my thighs with raunchy, wet smacks as I grasped her waist and guided her along. She moaned deeply, and I felt her pussy clutch at my cock. She was coming.

"Uhhh!" she gasped, trying to keep it quiet to not disturb the kids. After shivering through her orgasm, she leaned over me. I took her breasts into my hands and massaged them, and kissed and sucked her distended nipples, lashing them with my tongue.

After several long moments, I took her into my arms and turned her over, then rolled on top of her, my cock staying inside her pussy. I began to pump my cock in and out of her twat. As she was about to come again, she wrapped her shapely, toned legs tightly around me. I slid my hands under her sweet ass, pulling her to me as I thrust hard into her again and again until I felt my nut rise.

"Uhhhh, oh geez, I'm about to come... I'm going to come inside you, baby!" I gasped out.

"Oh yes! Give it to me!" Molly hissed. "Come inside me!" I groaned loudly as the first blast of semen fired deep into her pussy, followed by spurt after spurt of thick baby batter...

To be continued.