All Comments on 'Pink Panther Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
garybluegaryblueover 6 years ago
Huh?

This chapter ended way too soon. What I expected to be a nice long walk was interrupted by being on a very short pier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Your Skill

In the past on more than one occasion "testimony" of your writing skills was evidenced by building such strong characters that many of us readers have become/became as "attached" to one or more of them as as we are to REAL people.

As of late, the caliber of your skill is being further manifested by the intensity of the REAL NEGATIVE emotions being evoked in some of us readers re some of bad guys and girls. Not because any one "baddie" is so outstanding but because of the expansion of the creepy crud. Will look forward to some significant "culling" of the herd. SOON!

Did someone say . . . AUBURN?!?

One Day at a Time,

The Ol' Man

wonder203wonder203over 6 years ago
5*

I look for your chapters everyday as I log on and if there is one it is the first that I read. I enjoy your cast of characters, especially the police, a great deal! Please write faster!!! LOL

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 6 years ago
Darn!

Only 3 pages! Seemed a little short with all the action and the mounting tension from the reporting side. Maybe a little longer between installments, but then I had delayed in reading until a section had at least three chapters. Thank you, WW and keep the quality continuing!

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 6 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted.

Chapter 3 is submitted. It's longer than Ch. 2.

As to length of chapters, I have to figure out the best places to make chapter breaks, and some are shorter than others. On this occasion it left Ch. 2 a little short, but methinks it'll be all good.

Love2ReadLitLove2ReadLitover 6 years ago

It's gotta be someone in the press. There's a gag order on the murder reporting and someone else has it out for Troy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Payback

Some one got hurt or thinks those involved with the drugs got away scot free.

Karen Harlan?

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

About time the press were sorted out. It looks as though someone in the press is co-ordinating this?

chytownchytown7 months ago

*****Very interesting cases. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES