All Comments on 'Pink Pearl'

by youbadboy

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Outstanding

Mind blowing story. Great teasing story. If people don't like the length, there are a ton of quick stories on the site. For me, a one page story can be too long and 13 page story can be too short. I personally love teasing stories like this one. Youbadboy, you're the best writer on the site. Imho.

Unfortuately, i've been busy reading. Now i have to get back to work.

Yourawful

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A wonderfully written tease!

Obviously, there are some people out there that don't like to read long stories. You made the declaration at the very beginning that the story was long. I read it just the same. It was mesmerizing! Then I rated it on its overall content, not on whether I like or don't like long stories!

If I could give a "higher-than-100" score, I would do just that. Keep up the excellent writing! Ignore the slow readers who are only looking for the "stroke" content.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow!

Your back - in full form!!! This was so hot, and the slow build made it that much better.

And ignore the idiot who left a negative comment - this was perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I Second that WOW!

Some people just don't understand talent. I thought this story was the perfect length, with a great sense of anticipation YOUBADBOY has created an outstanding contribution to this site. Please keep on writing, I will certainly keep on reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
To the haters

To those who think the story is too long, You should maybe stop trying to just read a short little 2 page story to get off! Try reading a story for being a story not porno on paper! This was a fantastic story, well worth the length and time! It is better than most of the 2 pagers I've read lately! Keep writing!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
couldn't be better

This is absolutely the best thing I've read hear, after 3 years of lurking! Can't wait for your next opus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Always Great

You are the master of teasing. You have this way in your writing where the reader (me) is always on the edge of their seats in anticipation waiting for the tease to climax, and when it does you take us there in such style. I love your writing and have read everything on this site written by you. If you ever tell me of another site where you have more stories stashed, I would go there too. I loved the length and everything, plus you warned us it was a long one. With you long does not mean slow so I have no idea where any complaint on this story could reasonably come from except the jealousy of the person who wrote the comments because they could never write a story as great as yours.

Fantasy KissFantasy Kissover 17 years ago
that was sexual torture!

the Spanish inquisition ain't got SHIT on you.

God, I miss you. It was worth it. give me some... give me some.

ha ha.

In case i wasn't clear: not bad...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
breathless

im out of breath right now and can barely keep my fingers from shaking to type this. i came three times while reading this and was so sore i couldnt get to the end. ill have to give my pussy a rest and cum back in a few hours ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
lovelovelove

I am constantly on here looking for a new story from you. They feel so intimate and real, like they are memories of a true love affair. They are letters whose words echo past emotions and experiences. This small thread of contact that can still remain unbroken, despite everything else that is no longer tangible. A shining pearl of fantasy life I can hide in my pocket and stroke when I'm feeling low, to lift me up and remind me that someone is out there who I feel I have an invisible connection with. You are a beautiful writer and you inspire me to write. Don't ever stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nice to see you again, old friend.

I've missed your work old buddy.

You keep this kind of stuff up, and I may just have to continue writing myself.

Well done. Thanks for the mind blowing orgasm!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
The "Nice to see you again, old friend" comment

was from me... Happy.

I didn't notice that it didn't log me in... sorry.

Great work!

acs_1acs_1about 17 years ago
So good. . .

Welcome back. I missed your stories, and I was so thrilled to find a new submission, I FORCED myself to read this one over two sittings.

I cannot express to you how difficult that was for me to do.

You didn't dissapoint.

It is interesting how you've taken the teasing to another level by making the religous background a constant in this story. How many lines became blurred in this tale?

Thank you.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 17 years ago
Just Outstanding!

I love sibling incest tales and this was one of the best that I have come across. I loved your style in building up to a final crescendo. Thanks for writing.

AenruAenruabout 17 years ago
Good Story

Ah, this was a good story. I'm glad to have read it again after such a long time. It was one of my favorites a while back, and I've forgotten about it. Thanks for posting it here for everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Exitement

Excellent. I feel it is totally exitment and thrilling.

gon on post stories like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
One of your best

Out of all of the stories you've written, I thought that the Sara series was the best. I despaired at the fact that there was no sequel to Sara's Wedding. But after reading this story, I have no doubt that this is the best you've written. For many writers, a long story can be a disadvantage - they run the danger of boring the reader. But the length isn't a disadvantage for you here - on the contrary, you use it to slowly, inexorably build up a sexual tension that truly kept me hooked. Here, the only danger that readers run is to give in to temptation and, after five or six pages, to skip directly to the end. Fittingly, in the same way that Lisa slowly teases her brother, you do the same thing to the reader.

For all of that, two simple words: thank you.

David48David48about 17 years ago
obsess on this

I thought that all that theological dogma might make their finally coming together a gut wrenching, guilt laden, disaster. It's why the religionists just don't get it. GOD is the way, but just who made sex so damn much fun in the first place? God did of course. To populate the earth, he had to make sex IRRESISTABLE! He HAD to make it...FEEL GOOD...FEEL WONDERFUL...Feel BETTER than ANYTHING...God is perfection...He gets EVERYTHING right. And this...he got righter than anything else. Men and women were made for the express purpose to put together and make babies. Who the hell made it wrong for it to feel good in the process? THE RELIGIONISTS! I hope Matt and Lisa are still happy, love on each other for as long as they live. Nice story badboy...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
What comes next?

So well done that we wonder what comes next. After cumming, guys seem content to be with their loving wifes. The only thing which could come next is total disaster.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
One of the best stories around

Definately your best, with all the eroticism of the others, but more plot and a fanastic drawn-out pace. I am amazed you managed to stretch it out for so long without it seeming too slow. Just brilliant all through.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
The Best

long hot and fun..Well done

tickledkittytickledkittyabout 17 years ago
You're amazing

You are undeniably my favorite author on lit. I'm not even really interested in incest. It's the way you write that completely sucks me into the story, turns me on, makes me wish I could write like that. Your depth of feeling and attention to detail are wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing with the rest of us. This story is one of your best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
The ending

I ws very please with he story. The ending leaves one thinking is there more to there story. You have left the readers hanging. Again the story is really great

pcsocakepcsocakealmost 17 years ago
Worth the wait

I'd been wondering when you're writing again, and thus, waiting and hoping. This one's definitely worth the wait. Not that many erotica writers in here could pull off an incest story with a touch of vulnerability like yours. i'm a big fan. hope the next one is not a long wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Couldn't stop reading

This is a pretty good writing, especially the initial chapters. The humor, the style, the something I don't have a word for. It felt like reading serious lit (for some reason, Dostoevsky comes to mind). Thank you.

Jena12Jena12over 16 years ago
What a great story

I must say that I agree with all the other comments in that you are a great story writer - in fact - after reading incest/taboo stories for about 3 weeks now - I think that so far your stories are the best I have ever read - you build your stories so well and keep the interest of your readers - please give us some more of this couple and other brother/sisters - or other relatives as well - Thanks

Jena121Jena121over 16 years ago
All I can say is.............

Whew - what a story - That paragraph on the Communion meaning was so intense - and when you think of it - it is so true - I am not into religion at all - but I can agree with that - that was a great story - and once again I commend you - you have an extremely vivid imagination

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Too Human...

I'm left speechless. The writing seems to blend seamlessly together in such a way that seems to shape the plot of it's own accord as though it moves forward by itself. The characters are so... human. The abstract omniscience of the character's minds truly portray humanity as it is... undeniably flawed and vulnerable. The pace is slow and gives the characters room to develop but still manages to move fast enough to keep the reader focused and entranced. The antecedant action is not the usual filler, either. It's incredibly vivid in portraying the characters as they begin to ascend the piece themselves, almost coming to life. I don't usually read this sort of piece, but this is one you should truly be proud of. By far this is one of the best stories I have encountered in erotic writing. This isn't Just erotica... It's art.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Bravo

Terrific work. Other responders have given all the praise needed, just wanted to add another voice to the appreciative crowd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
5 stars

Lovely story.So exciting, the sex builds up slowly and culminates ay the right time. Kind of abrubt ending though, to my taste. Also a minor setback, the pastor does not seem to be very protective of her (encouraging her to skip school and work, exposing her in the restaurant) for someone who loves her that much. Just doesn't seem to fit with his personality, that's all.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
God-given passion vs. manmade morality

This is simply a SUPERB, wonderfully sexy story -- with a repetitive, weakly wrapped up ending. As a PK myself (preacher's kid, to you), I am familiar with all the dichotomies handled so well by this writer: passion vs. good sense, absolute vs. practical morality, social vs. personal relations, premarital chastity/virginity vs. heavenly marital coupling (it's weird that wife Mandy has to learn indirectly from Lisa's passion for her husband), God-given faith & love vs. church-ordained fear & doubt. On this last point the brief analysis of Holy Communion is truly wonderful -- theologically sound. The HOT SEX is true-to-life tantalizing but at the end becomes a bit tired/tiresome. Thank you for a splendid story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
YEUH!

The most amazing part was the restaurant scene and afterwords in the car. Words fail me.

I'm a man and it made me come without touching myself at all. Havent had that happen before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Absolutely amazing

No words could do this piece justice. Awesome!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing

You have a supurb gift for capturing the emotion in a situation! I thuroughly enjoy your work...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Freaking amazing.

This may be the single best story on the entire site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
amazing

great story, amazing writing, such talent, this is art!

faithful101faithful101over 14 years ago
beautiful story!

On second reading, I found this story even more exciting than I experienced on first reading. Of its many virtues, two affected me most strongly, the incredible anticipation that developed oh so gradually as the story unfolded and then ultimately greatly intensified the consumation, and the beautifully written irrational elements of each character's thinking that further intensified my experience of the whole story. I consider this story a work of art, and I urge you to continue writing. Now I must go back and look at some of your other stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great

this story is awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fantastic

The best build up of any story I have read.

autumndryadautumndryadover 13 years ago
Wow.

This story was so incredibly, incredibly good. I had to read it in small parts because it made me orgasm so many times. I wanted to savor it, keep letting the anticipation build, so each time I had an orgasm I stopped reading the story for a while.

I don't think I've read another story that captures that ache of anticipation as well. I am not a fan of either incest or cheating, but, I still found this story incredibly powerful and moving. As a woman, I loved reading it from the man's perspective too.

Wow. I am blown away. You have a true gift.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago
Good Story

Fairly well written and we can really feel the torment from each of them. I don't care for the way it ends though at the beginning I thought they were writing letters wanting to get together? Then He goes into a memory but you never go back to the present. hope there is a second part. Keep writing your good at suspense. If anyone has trouble finding the same page after shutting down the computer with such a long story. copy address bar and paste a short cut on the desktop. When the story is finished just delete. I do this with all series I read and very long stories like this

billddrummerbillddrummeralmost 13 years ago
Great story

Wonderful job, writing is exemplary. One of the best stories I've read anywhere.

I could learn a lot from you.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
just amzing

That was the best storie i ever read, if your not reading it to get off, then it is a good piece of literature, i hope there are more just like this one. keep up the good work

prashant1225prashant1225almost 13 years ago
This story makes living vicariously through literotica feasible!

I don't know if i'm more tired, turned on, in love, in lust, or in awe. I thought I had seen your best work in reading about in sara and in sara's pants, but this story was spectacular. I literally read all your other stories before finally reading this one and I just found out that I was missing perhaps one of the top 5 stories I have ever read on this site. I swear, you were a few paragraphs away from being the best, but even without the ending i fancied this story is at least a dozen levels above the mindless meaningless 2-3 page smut some readers were looking for. Thanks for writing a story that was worth enjoying sexually and intellectually.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Worth every bit of the 13 pages to read.

Speechless... Awesome read. It sure makes the role playing that much more intense with my better half.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

Awesome ... JUST "Awesome"

TakeatumblewithmeTakeatumblewithmeabout 12 years ago
love it

i love this story so much, how much the author goes into the feelings of the characters.. its one of the best reads so far on this sight.. a big thumbs up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing!

So Im bipolar and lately ive been going through some major depression. I'm not currently in a relationship so I've been trying to masturbate to satisfy my needs.. But either I have a lowsy orgasm or no orgasm at all.... It's been really frustrating. & I'm only 21!

Anyways... Reading this, I had the most amazing orgasm I've had in a long time! Lasted many minutes & had me moaning! What an amazing read!

Definently changed my mood for the moment. Feels so good.

Thank you for this :)

Amazing.

Annie

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story

what you have is a very good start of a story. However, you seem to have lost the first of the story by the time you got to Ch.13. Did the sister reunite with her brother???? What happen to Mandy? It was clear that she was having some issues with something . To many lose ends. It turned into a "FUCK" story instead of a love story between brother & sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just fabulous

I've been reading many stories on the site over the past couple of days. And yours is the only one that had me spellbound. So much so, that it's New Year's Eve and I stayed home to read the end. I don't know how old the story is, but as a fellow writer, I humbly beg for more of your words. One of the best pieces of erotica I've ever read. Thank you!

OleguyOleguyabout 11 years ago
That was FOREplay

I don't know how you did it but you trapped me to the max.

Loved it.

swilliams3022387swilliams3022387almost 11 years ago
loved it

I just found this site and this is the best story i have found so far. It teads like a book and holds the readers attention from begining to end. I simply loved it.

rollo_bluerollo_blueover 10 years ago
Spellbound .....

... it really doesn't matter that the story at the end didn't come back to the beginning. The telling is utterly compelling .... the journey told with exquisite attention to every sensation and feeling. Beautiful!!

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

This story kept me reading. I could not quit. The way it starts is so typical of how we are to not know anything sexual and then bang on the wedding night we must know it all. It was told beautifully. Her brother, the pastor doesn't seem to have any shame and it is a miracle they didn't get caught. Still kept me on the edge of my seat. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved it!x99999

I read the whole thing, if I could, I would suck you up

jcredel1jcredel1almost 10 years ago
Just a magnificent story!

This story is a masterpiece of the feelings and emotions and the sexual tension of two people who fell deeply in love with each other. The underlying connection as siblings kept me reading. Are we going to have more? I sure hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow!

One of the best stories I have ever read, erotic or otherwise. You are an awesome storyteller. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

You know, its weird.... After reading the inteoduction letter from her... I just can't make myself read the rest of the story, or the story, I suppose. Knowing where it stands now is so depressing that I don't want to go through the climb, to the elation, to the crash....

....and I think, as I often do with the story tragic, or sad endings, where they're apart... I think that they aren't truly IN love with each other... Either both or just one. My thinking on this is that if they were, they would be together... Yes, I know, I know... The reasons, the excuses... But really, how much resolve does it take to save up your money, throw the things you cant live without in your cars and drive together to another state where you know nobody and start over. Get a place, get jobs, answer to nobody but yourselves! Cut the rest of the world you knew off.

I could do it. Hell, I WOULD do it. Write a letter to my parents, one to my brother, mail them signature required by recipient only and get on with my life.

....anyway... Maybe another day I can make myself read this one, but not today!

readymademilfreadymademilfalmost 8 years ago
Ummm

I disagree with the comment about not being able to read this story knowing they don't end up together. This story is more erotic and more beautiful because they are not together. I thoroughly enjoyed this story. The fact that they both struggled with their actions made this story so real. I would love to read a continuation of this one. I also enjoyed how long this story was. It gave plenty of time for character development and made this story that much better. Bravo!!!

Ghostrider9Ghostrider9over 7 years ago
Sorry

Never even made it to the end of Page One.

I don't have ANY problem with fictional scenarios, but religo-crap just turns me right off.

Any mention of pathetic fantasies about imaginary super beings that can 'create' whole universes, but can't stop innocent people from suffering and dying in horrific ways . . . . is just too much bullshit for my mind to accept.

nscommonnscommonabout 7 years ago
Fantastic!

I've read many stories here. This one is special. Fantastic work!

MarshallaMarshallaabout 7 years ago
What the hell!?!

This one is much more than interesting, or intense!

Incest aside, it makes me feel concerned for those who had such a strict religious upbringing that sex can be something so bad. Something to be ashamed of.

It is one of the greatest gifts God gave us!

He gave us life, he gave us love, and he gave us a way to share them both.

And at the height of our passion, what is the most common thing we do?

We cry out his name! Not in vain, but in thanks! In our gratitude for making this wonderful thing we have to share.

Absolutely nothing to be ashamed of there!

This was one hell of a very well written story.

Thank you!

TakeatumblewithmeTakeatumblewithmealmost 7 years ago
Love love love it

I have read this story so many times over the years!

This is my absolute favourite story on this site, I just wish you would write more to this story.

The first 13 parts are amazing, it's just so intriguing with the intro tithe story that you haven't wrote more to it!

Great work but please write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic ending to a long story.

Ask you said at the beginning a long story. It explained and let us into the garden they were playing and how they played each other. Building slowly then bang they got there and what fireworks it released from within. They literally exploded off one another. Very good if a bit long on the preamble.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good gracious, what a story!

This is one of my two favorites. Impossible to rate this less than 5. So very good.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 5 years ago
War and peace it ain't

But what an epic you should be ashamed but I wouldn't be if I had the stamina to write it some readers say overlong but for me it is brilliant, I have enjoyed your writing for a few years now all of it well paced and so readable. Loved it. Don't retire too soon please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
taliking about stamina,

some say men can cum only three or four, But would do it more than five. Jus amount will be decreased. But I have to rest at least a day after that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wonderfully erotic

Great writing. I loved it. Thanks.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 3 years ago

I think I have read this at least 3 times and what a read it is. It's worth a lot more than five stars. I do wonder though if a story is this old do authors still read comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WOW !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great premise.

Nice nervousness. Nice reluctance. Nice step-by-step progression. Nice logical interaction and dialog.

Not a better story on Literotica.

Five Stars.

roveroneroveroneabout 2 years ago

Religion can cause such problems...reason I'm agnostic....

LOVE she has a full muffin, and gets wet easily/quickly...that heavenly smell....

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICalmost 2 years ago

Simply awesome! I love the slow progression of the story. Very well written and erotic. Thank you for writing it. ;-p

finegoldwinefinegoldwineabout 1 year ago

Gave 5 stars, great story, erotic with feeling. Only criticism is I would have liked a little more of what happened after...

TakeatumblewithmeTakeatumblewithme6 months ago

Such a brilliant story! Slow build and explosive when it needs to.

I wish you’d continue with this story ! I want more of them together after they’ve had sex and how they meet again.

That would be delicious..

I’ve read this story many many times since I joined this website and each time it becomes engraved within me and I feel so hot and turned on.

Brilliant sorry and writing.

Please write more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous