Pinky Swear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't tease me..." She laughed, nipping at my ear with her teeth. A shudder ran through her, and I realized that she was still cumming.

"You like it rough, huh?" I growled, grinding my fingers into her clit. I brought my other hand around to grab the cheek of her ass, pulling her harder against me.

"I love it rough." She moaned, humping against me non-stop. "I want you to take me, force me, make me do it whenever you want. I want to know that you want me so bad that you can't wait to have me."

She gasped and shuddered, then clutched me tightly to her. I could feel her whole body shaking as a series of spasms swept over her.

"Oh my god...so good. You...I...we...have to make it real." She whispered. "Promise me."

I felt her hand close around mine, then felt her pinky poking into my palm.

Turning my hand, I held out my little finger and wrapped it around hers.

"Pinky swear."

12