All Comments on 'Pints after Soccer'

by dylansmith

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Futballers Balling! Great!

Wow, dude! I love soccer too -- this story is great because it is how I want to end my day after playing sports!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Interesting story

Happens more often than guys admit. Many married men indulge from time to time.

CorjixCorjixalmost 5 years ago
Man Musk

The strong scent of a man - heavenly. After sports, or just because he did not shower for a day....his musky smell goes right to my crotch! Was walking next to a co-worker the other day. We are friends - he has a long time boyfriend. I know he is off limits to me. But as we walked, I began to pick up his unusually strong scent for the first time. It was as if he read my mind. "Didn't shower from yesterday - hope I don't offend." No, you're good, I said, walking on with the strongest stiffy I had in quite a while. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yes!I have been fucked like that

I have been fucked like that, I sucked his cock until he was hard and he flipped me over on my stomach closed my legs as he straddled my ass and slid his hard cock into my man pussy. And he pinned my arms as he sat on my thighs and drilled my open ass. Since he was much younger than me his staying power was amazing and he fucked me repeatedly leaving numerous deposits in my gaping asshole.

Like the story he left me dripping three loads of come out of my man pussy and I think even the next day I was still dripping has come.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous