Pirates and the Nymphs of Eros

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first glop of warm jism hit Kayla's left eyebrow and cheek. Another globule of pearly fluid landed on her bangs and still another, her lower lip. With her hands tied behind her, Kayla was unable to wipe it off. The huge dollop of cum on her lip slowly seeped down her chin and dripped onto her chest. When would it stop? The convulsing monster splattered her face with a seemingly never ending load of rich cream.

Reenah orgasmed at the same time as Kral's cock exploded. Her entire body trembled. The lips of her pussy opened and she was wet.

Chapter 3 -- the voyage

The dhows easily cut through the surface of the water. Kral was content. The raid had been a complete success even though the temple was not located. Every boat was full of girl flesh, all of extraordinary quality. He decided that Reenah would accompany him on the return journey while Kayla would be placed under Brindar's protection.

As for the temple, well, there would be plenty of reasons why the captives might want to provide information. Interrogation would take a long time; there were a lot of 'hidden mysteries to uncover'. The captives would talk, Kral was sure of that. Yes, a return to Eros was a sure bet.

Kral and Brindar had discussed the bartering which would be held with the slave merchants. Although a previous payment agreement was in place Kral wanted more. These girls were incredibly beautiful, beyond even that which had been foretold by the old Bedouin. Kral would wet the appetites of the merchants as early as possible. When the dhows approached the port, Brindar would strip Kayla naked and tie her to the bowsprit. The sight of her majestic breasts would drive the slave merchants to a frenzied state while they waited on the docks.

Kral aimlessly gazed at the towering cumulus clouds in the brilliant blue sky. The high-spirited Eros commander was tied to the mast with her hands bound above her head. She was stripped down to her panties, her naked brown back pressed against the wood. Her legs were spread wide and her bare feet chained to the deck. Pushed by the ocean breeze, a strand of blond hair drifted across her face. It was time to pay her a visit.

Kral filled a goblet full of water and walked to the front of the mast. He held the goblet up to her lips; Reenah greedily took several gulps. Kral stepped back and admired her athletic body. Her skimpy silk panties fit tightly over her pussy. He tossed the remaining contents of the goblet onto the meager piece of material, soaking it to her skin.

Reenah gasped as the cold water splashed against her. The pirate must have other plans than just giving her a drink. Her thoughts were confirmed when she saw Kral's insatiable cock begin to rise. Could this monster which had spewed a huge load of cum on Kayla already have recovered? This time she would be its target. She instinctively tried to close her legs but the ankle chains held. Goosebumps rose on her flesh.

"What will happen to us?" she asked.

"Your warriors will be sold in the sex slave markets of Zandar, the land where we are headed. Auctions will be held, and the highest bidder takes the girl of his choosing."

"And what of me? Will I also be a slave?"

"Something like that, my brave commander girl. You will remain in my stead and serve me until I tire of you. You will be taught the ways of the kajira, and will learn to entertain my guests."

"I will never serve you! I am Reenah and I am a defender of Eros! I demand that you release us! If any of my warriors are harmed I will feed your cock to the fishes!"

Kral smiled. He liked Reenah's fiery spirit. He was determined to break her and make her his.

Kral remembered the stories, told by the traders, of the succulent pussy of the temple maidens. Could the stories be true? What was it about the soft flesh of the temple? Was it refined by the daily masturbation required by their goddess? He did not know. He knew only that he would sample this exquisite dew. His mouth salivated at the outline of Reenah's fleshy cunt lips as they pressed against the drenched panties. Could he coax the precious ambrosia from her trembling pussy? He stepped closer to her.

"You won't need those anymore." he said as he reached for his knife.

Kral sliced a hip string of the panties with his knife. The delicate covering fell to the deck. He stared at Reenah's enticing sex lips. Her pussy was bald and smooth; Kral was pleased. He kneeled down and began to tenderly kiss and lick her stomach. Reenah moaned. Kral ran the tip of his tongue down to her mons, tasting the salt spray on her skin. Reenah's slit began to moisten. Her defenseless pussy lips parted ever so slightly.

Kral stood up. She looked at him with pleading eyes. He leaned toward her and kissed her, passionately. Her tongue wormed its way into his mouth. He stepped back and looked at her. She strained against the bonds. A droplet of sex dew hung between the delicate petals of her pussy, sparkling like a diamond in the sun.

Chapter 4 -- the arena

The heavy wooden doors reverberated with every rhythmic thump of the large drums, each shudder loosing a small cloud of dust. The heavy thuds of the drums combined with the clamor of a raucous crowd to fill the tiny holding pen where Reenah and her warriors sat anxiously waiting. The room was not well ventilated; the humid air was heavy with a cloying mix of perfume and fear. A trickle of sweat ran down Kayla's collarbone and between her melon-sized breasts. There was little free space in the room and besides, the iron chains made moving around all but impossible.

Reenah felt a sense of foreboding as she contemplated what awaited them in the arena. The fact that the captives were scantily dressed was not a good omen. Earlier that day, the king's eunuchs had bathed the girls and made their skin soft with fragrant oils. The eunuchs proceeded to dress them in exquisite but very suggestive apparel. The hemline of Kayla's tunic rode high on her thighs. She was a tall and long legged girl, and the tight fitting tunic was definitely a cock teaser. Fortunately, a pair of silk bikini panties gave her at least a small measure of modesty. Reenah, however, was given only a short loincloth to wear and nothing else. It wasn't too difficult to tell she was naked underneath the loincloth. She tried hard to keep her legs crossed.

The flashback occurred again. Memories of the voyage from Eros were so intense it seemed as if they were in the present. The three weeks at sea were a constant stream of sensory overload, merging day into night, transforming her body into a hyper-sensitive state. Every day, Kral stood before her as she was bound to the mast, relishing in her nakedness. He would kneel between her legs and lightly taste her inner thighs, slowly flicking his tongue in an upward path to her pussy. There, he would probe her sex, seeking her clitoris. Sometime he would press his mouth against her slit and suck her clitoris into it, rolling the hardening bud with his tongue. He tongue fucked her constantly, but never speared her with his monster cock. Kral would bring her to the brink of orgasm and then walk away. Her inner labia and swollen clitoris would often be left protruding from her pussy, teased to the point of explosion.

She wondered if he knew that she was required by her goddess to masturbate until orgasm daily. It was a sacred part of the worship ceremony.

The stronger and more numerous the orgasms, the more pleased was the goddess. Usually the daily ritual was a private affair. However, sometimes the acolytes assisted each other, using a sacred obsidian phallus. Every woman in Eros carried a personal sacred phallus in a small cloth bag strapped to the waist.

Kral never let her perform the orgasm ritual. Instead, he would leave her bound and moaning, her pussy moist with sex dew. She yelled out to him in frustration one time as he walked away, demanding that he come back and finish the job. May the goddess forgive me, Reenah thought.

Kral had also been kind to her, however. He often would release her for short periods of time, always keeping watch on her, and let her stretch and even swim. He bathed her twice daily. He also made sure her warriors on the other dhows were not ravaged. Once, he swam to another vessel and shattered the jaw of a pirate who attempted to take liberties with one of the captives.

When the shores of Zandar appeared, Reenah's eyes opened wide with wonder. In front of her was a massive, opulent city, nothing like she had ever seen before. Palm trees were interspersed with terraced gardens and magnificent gold domes. A line of elephants walked by an ornate fountain, each elephant mounted by costumed rider. In the background were the high walls of what appeared to be a large amphitheatre. Colorful flags flew overhead. Kral explained to her that it was an arena, used to host wicked spectacles of Zandar's king.

A metal chain clanked against the tiled floor, waking Reenah from her reverie. She watched the gladiator as he moved around the room, removing the manacles from the wrists of the captive girls. He was bare-chested and his hair was close cropped. His hard body looked as if it had been carved from stone. A jagged battle scar marked his left shoulder. Although clearly a warrior, he was gentle with his strong hands. Each manacle was carefully removed so as not to bruise any legs or ankles.

She thought again about Kral. She had not seen him since the soldiers had come soon after the ships arrived at port. While the other pirates stayed behind to stow away the sails, Kral took the contingent of captives for an appraisal by the merchants. Orak's soldiers followed. Kral was seen arguing with two of them before he was arrested and hauled away. The soldiers of king Orak procured the entire lot of girls, leaving the sex slave merchants muttering under their breaths. There was no outward complaining, however, what the king wanted he got.

"What will happen to us?" asked Alisha, a slender blonde sitting across from Kayla. Her wrists were still bound tightly together. The gladiator turned and looked at her.

"You will face orcs in the arena" he replied, "If you defeat them, king Orak has promised you your freedom."

"Orcs? What creatures are these?" replied Alisha.

"The eunuchs told me about them." said Reenah. "They are foul creatures from the Tarokner mines. Many are freaks, deformed by the strange glowing rocks which surround the gems they have digging. King Orak obtained them from the wizard who owns the mines. Some of our sisters from Eros were used for barter."

"Our sisters! We must go to them!" Alisha cried.

"Even Arwen and Daphne were taken by the wizard." exclaimed Kira, a long haired brunette sitting next to Alisha.

"How can we defeat these monsters? What will they do to us?"

Reenah turned to the gladiator. They needed his help but what could she offer him in return?

"What is your name, gladiator? How came you to be here?" she asked.

"I am Jarn, a blacksmith by trade. I was cheated in a bar one night and got into a fight. The owner was not happy and called for soldiers. I was arrested and made to serve as a gladiator."

"And I am Reenah. My sisters and I are from Eros. Pirates came to our coast looking for our temple. We encountered them while on a training mission. We were captured and brought to this land after a long voyage. King Orak took us from the pirates."

Reenah paused and then continued.

"And you, Jarn, are you now a free man?"

"I will be. I will fight whatever man or creature Orak puts in front of me and some day I will take my revenge on those who took my money."

Reenah's mind flashed back again to the beach, naked pirates capturing the young warriors and stripping them to their panties, carrying the struggling nymphs back to the boats. She remembered standing next to Kral, Kayla bound and on her knees before them. She could feel Kral's cock spasm in her hand as she pumped it, spewing a massive load of rich cum on Kayla's face.

Her thoughts jumped forward to the time at sea. Kral seemed to transform as the voyage progressed. Yes, there was no question about it. His eyes, one violet and the other jade, turned more brilliant in hue as the days passed. His cock became so that it was always hard, from the first hour of the morning until when he retired at night. As the time went on, his hunger for her grew insatiable. He would spend what seemed to be hours kneeling in front of her while her hands were bound to the mast and her legs spread wide. His tongue would worm its way into her pussy, urgently seeking her clitoris. Whenever she came close to orgasm however, he would step away, leaving her trembling, wet, and frustrated.

It was not just the about the sex, she thought. He became more attentive too, sometimes untying her from the mast and just holding her, stroking her hair. Once, after she cursed him for making her a slave, he turned her over his knee and spanked her. This only served to arouse her, making her even angrier.

She shook her head to snap out of the trance. Must focus, she thought.

"Are there other prisoners here? A tall man with long hair? A pirate?" she asked.

"Yes, he is here. He is in another cell, awaiting sentencing." Jarn answered with a slight edge in his voice.

At least Kral is alive, Reenah thought.

"Gladiator, you have fought in the arena. How can we kill these orcs and win our freedom?" Reenah asked.

He looked at her but was silent. Reenah needed a way to convince him, something to offer in return. Her eyes met briefly with Kayla.

"Tell me, Jarn, do you have a woman?"

The gladiator shifted uncomfortably and looked about the room. He had never so many beautiful women. When he looked over to Kayla she opened her mouth slightly and ran her tongue over her lips. Luscious chestnut hair fell to her shoulders and was complemented by piercing emerald eyes. Cantaloupe sized breasts defied gravity and sought to escape from her insufficient tunic. It was a wonder how that tall body with such a thin waist supported those ripe breasts. Jarn swallowed as she parted her knees, allowing a glance of a white thong and the treasure promised underneath. Gods, Orak had not permitted him to be with a woman. It had been so long.

Jarn's huge cock started to swell and bulge against his loincloth.

Jarn handed a spear to Reenah.

"Yes, I know of these orcs. They are powerful from many years of hauling rocks from the mines. Most of them are dim-witted brutes, but a few are smart and take leadership roles. All have a keen sense of smell. They are very possessive and will turn on their own."

Reenah listened intently as Jarn continued to speak. The beginnings of a plan started to form. They would win their freedom in the arena and find Kral. She would need the magic spells from the princess of Eros before attempting to rescue her sisters from the wizard. A return to Eros must occur first.

The roar of the spectators grew. A feral scream pierced through the crowd noise. My god, what creature could be making that sound?

The gladiator selected a bronze shield from a rack and passed it to Alisha. "Here. You will need this."

Belted at the waist by a gold cord, Alisha's white hip cloth hung down to mid- thigh. Her body was very lean with long silky brown legs. Like Reenah, she wore nothing underneath the hip cloth and she was naked from the waist up with proud apple sized breasts. A small gem stud adorned her navel. Feeling self-conscious, she lifted the shield to conceal her rose tipped mounds from Jarn's view.

Trumpets sounded.

"It is time. May your gods protect you from the orcs."

The girls, unfettered now, lined up behind the doors, holding their spears and swords tightly.

"I have something that may help." Kira whispered to Reenah.

"What is it?"

Kira unclasped her necklace and passed it too Reenah. Attached to the leather string was a small vial, painted and shaped like a tiny leopard claw.

"Frog poison for my arrows." she whispered. "The pirates never noticed it."

"It isn't much. And I am not even sure it will even affect the orcs." Reenah replied.

Reenah opened the vial and applied a few drops of the powerful venom to the end of Kira's spear. She emptied the remainder of the vial onto her own spear.

"Thank you, Kira. This may prove useful".

The gladiator released the deadbolt and opened the heavy wooden doors, filling the room with blinding sunlight. The crowd cheered lustily as the girls were ushered into the arena.

Reenah squinted as her eyes slowly adjusted to the brightness. The stadium seats were filled with throngs of drunken spectators. Vulgar jeers and lewd gestures greeted the girls as they stepped out onto the white sand. On Reenah's right was a decorated platform where king Orak sat, accompanied by various dignitaries and soldiers. Orak's bald head gleamed in the sun as he reclined naked in his seat. An enormous stomach gave testament to his gluttonous appetite. A young slave girl kneeled in front of Orak's walrus shaped body, her head furiously bobbing over his lap.

Reenah continued to survey her surroundings. A high circular wall enclosed the sand pit in which they stood. In the center of the pit was a limestone slab with four iron rings bolted at the corners. The arena wall itself was also made from limestone and was four meters high. Brightly colored banners hung from painted poles anchored at the top of the wall. Also protruding from the wall a few meters up from its base were numerous beryl horns. The latter, spaced at periodic intervals, were a deep green color with polished conical heads. The phallic semblance was obvious. Bolted to the wall above each horn was a pair of golden cuffs. A purple ribbon was tied to each cuff. What twisted mind could have devised this, she thought.

Reenah wondered what it would be like to hang naked from the wall, wrists held tight in the golden cuffs. She imagined herself impaled on a beryl horn while the crowd watched her helplessly wriggling and moaning. No! I cannot let this happen, she thought.

Directly across from where they entered was a second set of heavy wooden doors. Something on the other side was thudding against them.

The two dozen or so Eros nymphs clustered together, unsure of what would happen. They clutched spears, short swords, and shields that had been provided in the holding pen. A lucky few were adorned with short tunics and hip cloths but many were clad in much less. Under Orak's direction, the eunuchs had dressed most of the captives with only skimpy panties made from materials with vivid colors. Orak wanted the spectators to be treated to a visually stunning extravaganza of nubile young flesh holding swords, naked except for crimson, teal, canary, and emerald bits of cloth covering succulent pussies.

Galina, a short haired blonde, gripped her sword tightly. She was one of the fortunate ones to be given a short pleated skirt, white with gold trim. Kira, however, was almost entirely naked. She had long brunette hair and wore only delicate lavender colored thong panties. Her petite body was deeply tanned. Kira's lips shined with a glossy lipstick matching the color of her thong. King Orak had ordered his eunuchs to dress and primp the girls to accentuate their sexuality. Their vulnerability would drive the crowds crazy.

A distressed cry emanated from Orak's platform. One of the guards yanked up the startled slave girl from Orak's lap. Cum dripped from the corner of her mouth. She momentarily disappeared from sight but not for long as soon the struggling girl was dragged into the arena between two guards. She was completely naked. The bewildered girl looked at Kayla and then to Orak, unsure of what to expect.

Another long blast from a trumpet sounded. The crowd quieted as a tall, gangly looking man sitting next to Orak slowly rose to his feet. He wore a long white robe trimmed with an amethyst border. The gaunt faced man appeared to be some sort of advisor or priest.