Pirates and the Nymphs of Eros

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Citizens of the kingdom! Our great king Orak welcomes you!"

The priest or whoever he was paused and extended a bony arm in the direction of the girls. Long purple nails made his hands appear like bird's feet.

"Today, our great king has provided for you the beauties of Eros. Exotic pussy, from a remote land, brought here for your entertainment!"

The crowd cheered and stamped their feet. The spokesman continued.

"These wenches of Eros desire their freedom. What do you think? Shall it be granted them?"

More shouts from the crowd. Many held their arm outstretched, thumbs pointed down.

"King Orak is a merciful king is he not? This freedom our lovelies shall have, provided they accomplish one small task!"

The spokesman paused again.

"Provided they defeat the orcs of Tarokner!!!"

The crowd roared its approval. Reenah could see money exchanging hands. She wondered what odds were being given her.

"Prepare her!"

The slave girl shrieked as the guards roughly threw her face up on the stone block. One of the guards spread her legs and secured her feet to the iron rings with a small piece of rope. The other guard similarly tied her hands to the rings near her head, leaving her in a spread eagled position. The girl struggled in vain to free herself.

Each guard then removed a small carafe from satchels. They simultaneously proceeded to pour scented oil from the carafe onto the slave girl's torso.

"Unnhhh!!"

After setting the carafe down on the stone block, the guard near her head began to smear the golden liquid onto her skin. He paused at her breasts, tweaking her nipples to make them hard. The other guard lifted his carafe again and emptied the remaining oil onto her venus mound. The oil seeped over her pussy and down her thighs. The girl was now thoroughly coated, her skin gleaming with lubricant.

The pounding on the doors intensified. Reenah could hear howling. She remembered what the gladiator said. The orcs could scent the fragrant oil on the slave. The guards were intentionally driving the orcs to a lust-crazed frenzy.

The doors shook now. Reenah knew they would not hold much longer. She tensed her body, wondering what horrors were coming. A thick glob of cum dangled from the slave girl's hair. Reenah wanted to go the slave girl and remove it but dared not. The slave girl moaned as the guards stood at her side, watching the doors.

With a large crash, the doors finally burst open and the orcs barged into the arena. The guards standing by the slave girl quickly dropped their satchels and ran for the opposite entrance. As they exited, they locked the doors behind them, eliminating the only escape route for the girls.

Reenah gasped as the freakish, deformed creatures entered the arena. The lead orc had a caved in head, as if it had been smashed it in with a rock. A foul mucous seeped from the corner of its misshapen mouth and dribbled onto a heavily muscled body. It looked at the girls and gurgled.

Close behind the lead orc, another monstrosity staggered through the door.

As soon as it stepped into the arena it vomited, perhaps as a reaction to the bright sunlight. More orcs impatiently pushed from behind to get in, drawn by the intoxicating scent of the oiled slave. Reenah could not help but notice the huge cocks swinging below their muscled torsos.

One deformed orc had three cocks which emanated from a main root. A pair of testicles the size of peaches dangled underneath. The cocks were almost like independent entities, squirming and wriggling like thick worms. When this orc scented the naked slave girl tied to the slab, the three cocks immediately rose. Reenah was shocked when one of the cocks emitted a shrill squeal, inciting the other two cocks to also squeal. As if overly excited, the smallest of the three cocks launched a stream of jism high into the air. It remained erect, however; the swollen testicles were full.

The last two orcs to enter were mounted atop giant reptiles. They appeared to be the leaders as the others made way for them.

The nude slave girl layed bound to the slab. She turned her head to look at Reenah, her eyes pleading for help.

"Get up! Run!" Reenah shouted but she knew this was impossible.

The mucous mouth orc lumbered toward the terrified slave girl, spewing slimy strands of greenish spittle as staggered to the stone slab. Despite its bulk, the orc was remarkably fast and was soon standing between the splayed open legs of its oiled prey. A fierce look at the other orcs dared any to challenge its prize.

It should have looked at Kira. Shouting an Erosian war cry, she sprinted towards the orc and launched her spear, striking it in the shoulder. The orc reached for the imbedded spear, looking confused. It suddenly dropped dead to the ground. Kira reached the girl and quickly cut the thin cords which bound her to the iron rings. She pulled the girl off the slab and half carried, half drug her back to Reenah.

A few moments passed as the perplexed orcs slowly contemplated what just happened. The girls stayed clustered together, watching the orcs like a herd of springbok eyeing a pride of lions. An orc sitting atop a reptile barked an unintelligible order to the others. He stared at Kira, singling her out among the others. The orc pulled a net out from a saddle bag.

The rider kicked at his beast, urging it in a trot towards the weaponless Kira. Galina stepped forward and heaved her spear, striking the giant lizard in the neck. The enraged beast howled in pain but was not slowed as it bore down upon Kira. She nimbly jumped out of the way. The orc, however, anticipated the move and expertly dropped its net over her. Kira lost her balance and fell to the ground as she was engulfed by the net. The orc leaned down, grabbed her arm and roughly yanked her up into the air. The crowd roared in approval.

Kira flailed at the orc with her tiny fists. It chortled and sat her in front of him with her back pressed against its chest. Kira's long hair brushed against its face and the orc inhaled to fill its flat nostrils with her perfume. The orc easily grabbed one of her wrists and then the other, pinning both behind her back. Pulling her tightly against its body, it reached forward with the other hand and cupped a small, perky breast. Kira struggled to get free but was held tight.

The orc kicked the flanks of the lizard, urging it toward the arena wall. Slobbering spectators fought to get close to the edge.

"Pussy!! Give us pussy! Fuck girl pussy!!"

A drunken spectator leaned over the wall trying to fondle Kira. The orc snarled and yanked him off the wall. The lizard took advantage of the easy meal.

The orc turned a corner of its mouth upward in what could be construed as a half grin. It grabbed a handful of Kira's lush brunette hair and pulled her head back. She almost gagged when the orc exhaled, exuding a foul breath which reeked of rotted meat. The lizard beast sauntered slowly along the base of the wall as Kira looked up in horror at the rabid crowd.

The nearby crowd started chanting.

"Fuck her! Fuck her! Fuck her!"

Leaning over to one side of his mount, the orc grabbed Kira by an ankle and easily flipped her upside down, lifting her high in the air. She felt her other ankle grasped by a clawed hand and then her legs were spread open. The lavender panties had been displaced by all the struggling revealing hint of vulnerable pussy lips. Kira was terrified. Would it kill her?

The orc proudly showed his prize to the crowd. Kira whimpered as drool from the orc's mouth dripped from above onto her bare skin. Blood rushed to her head.

"Goddess, help me."

After what seemed like an eternity, the orc flipped Kira right-side up and pressed her against the arena wall, positioning her above one of the beryl horns. The horn's head pressed against her velvet sex lips as the orc placed one of her hands into a golden cuff.

"Unnnhhhhhhh..." Kira moaned.

Kira looked up as a war cry sounded from behind the orc. Using all her strength, Kayla threw her spear, striking the orc at the base of its neck. The power of her throw propelled the iron head of the spear all the way through its throat, strangling it. The dead orc slumped over and fell to the ground. The lizard quickly seized the orc's head with its razor sharp teeth. Kira twisted her body and used her free hand to unclasp the cuff from her bound hand. She dropped to the ground and ran to Kayla while the lizard chewed on its new meal.

Reenah had her hands full. She had tried to keep her warriors together to face the charge of the orcs. Fighting in a battle formation would have given much better odds for success. However, some of the girls had panicked and run, chased like prey by the lust crazed orcs. A few stood their ground with their swords and shields. A melee quickly ensued.

A pair of large orcs slowly circled Reenah. A whoosh, whoosh sounded as one of them swung a heavy spiked ball, tethered by chain to a mace, over its head. Insidious yellow eyes glared at her from behind a metal face place. The orc's head was completely covered by a black metal helmet adorned with a human skull mounted on a post. The orc was otherwise naked, its cock semi-erect. Reenah could tell, however, that its intentions were to kill, not to mate.

Across from the mace wielder stood another orc, also stalking her. This one carried a net and a trident. The three combatants formed an odd dance, each waiting for a false move by the other.

Reenah spun out of the way just before the spiked ball slammed into the ground where she had been standing. She looked sideways barely in time to see the other orc lunge at her with the three pronged trident. Her jump was not quite fast enough, as the trident grazed her left side and caught her loincloth with one of the barbed points. The orc yanked back, ripping off the meager loincloth and pulling her to the ground.

Reenah quickly rolled to barely avoid another crushing swing from the mace. A huge divot marked the ground where the spiked ball struck close to her head. Grabbing the chain with her left hand, she was pulled high in the air as the orc re-cocked its arm. The orc gave her an incredulous look as the momentum of the pulled chain lifted her over its head. A quick downward thrust of her sword deep into its neck severed a vital artery, causing black orc blood to spray into the air. The attacker dropped dead to the ground, Reenah falling next to him.

Reenah hit hard on her back, momentarily stunning her. Blood oozed from the small gash above her hip. Her vision blurred, she could see an Eros warrior staring at her. The warrior was bent over from the waist, her mouth opened wide. Standing behind her grasping her by the hips was a large orc, ripping at her hip cloth with a clawed hand.

All around Reenah was absolute mayhem. The Eros warriors were failing in their desperate fight against the powerful orcs. Some were backed up against the arena wall, their naked bodies covered in sweat as they lashed at orcs with their swords. Alisha's sword was gone and she had only a small knife to keep the multi-cocked orc at bay. The cocks squealed loudly to be suckled by the prey's mouth. She could not last much longer.

"I've got to get up", Reenah groggily thought.

A net draped over her.

Reenah felt herself being dragged on the sand. She struggled vainly to free herself but was hopelessly entangled. An orc stood over her, straddling her. She gasped as it raised a trident high in the air. The sun glinted off the sharp barbs.

The trident slammed down, pinning her neck to the ground between two of its prongs. The orc squatted between her legs and spread them wide. Her loincloth gone, there was nothing to protect her vulnerable pussy.

"Oh god, not this way."

Drool seeped now from the orc's mouth. Its eyes focused on the delicate lips of Reenah's sex, now uncovered.

Reenah closed her eyes. She wondered if the end was near.

A splat of something warm landed on her shoulder.

"What in the goddess's name?"

Reenah opened her eyes and looked up. The orc's head was cleaved open with an axe, brains oozing out of the cavity. Gripping the axe handle was Kral. He set his weapon down and knelt by Reenah. She groaned softly as he lifted the net from her.

"Are you okay?"

Reenah nodded weakly.

"I'll be back for you. Stay here and lie still."

Kral had reinforcements. Led by Jarn, his pirates rushed into the arena. Many of the orcs were slow to comprehend what was happening and were immediately struck down by slashing swords and spear thrusts. Reenah's warriors, encouraged by the reinforcements, fought side by side with the pirates against the overmatched orcs.

Kral fought like a man possessed. One orc after another soon fell to the ground, dispatched with mighty swings of his battle axe. Reenah wasn't sure how the pirates had entered the arena. Jarn must have released Kral and sent word to the docks. Her mind was still in a haze. She watched as Jarn decapitated the head of the multi-cocked orc. As if unaware of death, the cocks continued to squeal for the mouths of Eros nymphs.

The battle was over. Reenah, Kral, and Jarn stood together and waited as king Orak waddled into the arena accompanied by several guards. Slain orcs lay strewn about the sand, some with severed limbs. A few of the Eros warriors were on their knees, overcome by exhaustion. The naked slave girl was sprawled on the ground. The oil still covered her body and orc slime lay pooled on her belly. The mucous mouth orc laid dead, slime smeared on its vulgar mouth and yellow eyes staring without focus. A spear protruded from its back.

"Drop your weapons." commanded Orak.

Kral and Jarn regrettably complied. Their small group was heavily outnumbered by the solders.

Orak focused his beady pig eyes on Reenah as she stood before him. Her tanned skin was streaked with sweat, black orc brains and blood. A cut was just above her left hip from the trident. Blonde hair was tousled, partially covering her face. Her chest heaved from hard breathing, exertion of the battle still fresh.

"Have I not been fair to you? Was not your freedom offered you by means of victory in this contest?"

Reenah looked apprehensively at Orak. Would he kill them?

"And yet you have cheated. Your friends here have entered the arena without my permission and helped you defeat the orcs."

The guards leveled their spears. Orak paused and raised his hand.

"But I am a merciful king and a man of my word. You, girl from Eros, shall return to your land with your band of warriors and pirates. You have fought bravely, and I admire your courage."

Reenah was stunned. She did not expect this. She decided to take a risk.

"And the slave girl? Can she return with us?"

"Take her. I have no use for her."

Orak looked to the crowd.

"Am I not your king? What say you of this fine pussy from Eros?"

The spectators started chanting, "Fuck the pussy! Fuck the pussy!"

Orak raised a hand to silence the crowd. He looked again at Reenah.

"Now go, and clean yourselves up. Be gone by morning before I change my mind."

Chapter 5 -- return to Eros

Reenah gazed at the whispy clouds as they flew past against the cobalt blue sky. Cirrus, she thought, the weather will be splendid for the return voyage to Eros. A line of pelicans lumbered by, their eyes on the lookout for baitfish. Life is good she mused. I don't know why Orak let us go, but he did, and he and his wicked arena are gone forever now. A groan brought her attention back to the boat. Time for a visit, she thought.

Kral stood bound to the mast, his legs shackled to the deck and an angry contusion on the back of his head. He was completely naked. Reenah filled a goblet with water and walked around to face him. She held the goblet up to his lips. After he quenched his thirst she tossed the remaining water on his torso. She stepped back and admired his stunning cock.

"You must have owed Jarn quite a bit of money. That's quite a welt he put on your head." she taunted as she knelt down in front of him. The fleshy cock head looked so inviting.

Kral threw his head back and laughed.

"What will become of us?" he asked, with a crooked grin on his face.

"Good question, my brave pirate. Your men will be handed over to the princess. She will need them in preparing a rescue force to be sent against the wizard. You, however, will stay with me. You'll learn to serve me....and my guests, until I tire of you of course!"

As she closed her eyes and strained to put her mouth around the delicious cock head, she could hear a rhythmic slapping of flesh against flesh, the sound carried from a nearby dhow by the ocean breeze. Jarn and Kayla, she thought, fucking like crazed rabbits. Kayla squealed in delight as Jarn speared her from behind with his cock.

Many kilometers away, in a private chamber in Zandar, the gangly robed man picked at a piece of roast lamb from a tray. He turned to Orak.

"The people are whispering, my king. The pussy from Eros was remarkable and yet you let it go free. How will you entertain them now?"

"Don't worry, my friend. I am confident that he will return to us with the whereabouts of the temple. Once he does, we'll send a large fleet, and we'll have more pussy than you can imagine."

"How can you trust him, king? I cannot even understand what he is saying."

"His jaw was shattered, that is why. It will heal. Oh, he will return to us, there's no question. The reward for the information is too great.

"What is the reward, my king? Bars of gold?"

"Much more than that, my friend, the reward is the pussy dew of Eros, all that he desires."

The end