All Comments on 'Pirates Slave'

by DMaster_14

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why, oh why...

This seemed like such a promising story, I loved her spunk and hoped that she would put the captain in his place somehow - my favourite stories are when the guy tries to break the girl, but she doesn't give in and kicks his ass in the end, or at least he becomes very sorry and crawls on his hands and knees begging forgiveness... I cannot begin to tell you just how disappointed I felt when she gave up... This should probably be in the BDSM category if she is really going to be a compliant slave... Not my cup of tea :(.

FuzznfangsFuzznfangsover 8 years ago
Mixed feelings

I was loving it too until it turned more violent, and she gave in so completely. Maybe she will still rebel... And he will eventually fall in love. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well, that was a disappointment!

It's almost as if you get tired of your stories before you finish them, so you just abandon them and leave your readers hanging...

You finished Savage Shore but dropped Storm World like a hot potato just because you thought you made a couple of mistakes in it. What a shame, I thought it was a good story and was awaiting the finish...oh, well.

I liked World for the Taking, and was glad to see it finished, but I guess Storm World is going to be a lost cause. Sigh...too bad, because I like the jZav'Etch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDMaster_14@DMaster_14
I have just found out that How I Became a Cheerleader is being sold on Kindle and Kobo by others. Please make comments to the administrators of those sites that this is pirated material and to have it removed. I have already done so myself and have yet to hear from Kindle bu...