Pisces

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked down at herself. At her glistening clit exposed just beyond its hood. At the crimson feathers covering her lower belly. She raised her talon, sliding it against the feathers. There was the hint of sensation against her thumb but more against her mound. The downy feathers were shorter than her pubic hair the few times she let them grow out and far softer. She pushed her talon down, raising the feathers. They were matted but still so incredibly soft. The roots of the shafts tugged beneath her skin until her curved black talon touched her clit, making her gasp. And then she dragged it back, raking through the tiny feathers once more.

"Do you need some help?" Elias asked. He held his fingers to the side, against the couch but they twitched occasionally.

"No," Victoria groaned. Her voice was breathless. Lustful.

She released his underwear, tearing easily through the band with her claws before turning her foot to press the balls of her feet against Elias' cock. He grunted, softly, as she closed her toes around him, pressing the bulbous tips into his veiny shaft. She wrapped completely around him with her hooked claws curving away from him.

"God," she whispered, staring as she began to stroke him. "You're so hard. Ngh, and so warm."


Victoria leaned back further into the couch. She spread her legs, moving her left foot to place it against Elias' right hand on the couch. Her toes gripped his hand carefully while her claws tore into the fabric. She felt him open his hand, but instead of pushing her away, he spread his fingers until they pressed between her toes. Her heart sang beneath her chest as they held hands.

Well, hand and foot, she thought to herself.

Her toes dragged the thin skin surrounding his cock, pulling it up and over the flared head of his dick and then down. She twisted in her seat, rubbing herself back and forth, toying with her feathers and clit to heighten the thrill of her arousal.

The warmth of his cock permeated her thick toes while the softness of the skin was an erotic contrast between the leathery flesh covering her feet. She writhed as she pumped him and then smiled when she forced him to moan by twisting her foot gently around his cock. He lay back against the couch, gripping her foot tightly with his fingers and when she pulled down on his cock, he thrust up with a quick little movement.

"I want you," Victoria told him. Her smile faltered and she moaned, loudly while dragging the edge of her talon against her clit. The soft, downy crimson feathers covering her crotch were soaked from her cum. "I want to be part of your world. I don't care about the rest of- ah- ahhhhh dammit, that feels good. You feel good."

Her foot squeezed gently and he groaned. She dragged her toes up, opening them slightly to release his skin. Her middle toe caressed the tip of his cock while the other toe pressed together to rub against the side of his head. He hissed and his fingers gripped the couch tightly.

Victoria rocked her toes back and forth, moaning while staring at his dick. She felt wetness touch her skin and she lifted her hips with a happy little gasp when his pre-cum spread over her toes and the tip of his dick.

"If you- hssssss-" he groaned, closing his eyes. He exhaled, inhaled a deep breath and exhaled again. "If you do this. If we have sex, it binds you. To me. As my familiar. That's- god- that's all it takes. That's it, Victoria."

"I don't care," she told him, swirling her toes over his head before turning her foot to grip him tightly once more, using his pre-cum as lube to stroke his cock faster with her toes. "The rest of it means nothing to me as long as I get you. Even- fuck, oh fuuuuuck- even if you hadn't saved me. Even if I wasn't changed like this. If you'd told me about it this morning, I'd still do it. I want. To be. WIth you. Dammit!"

She slapped her talon against her pussy. She was continuously on the edge of an orgasm that wouldn't come. Her thumb wasn't enough and her arm ached from bending to try.

"I can't hold out much longer," he told her. He unlaced his fingers from her foot to grab the toes instead. "That feels- it feels really good, Victoria."

"Let me be yours," she begged. "Just me. Just Victoria. Let me be yours."

"Yes! I will!" he gasped.

His hand shook against her toes but she released, bringing her left foot around to his right leg. She gripped him beneath the knee, holding him tight while twisting her right foot around his cock. Her thick toes pulsed around him as she relaxed and tightened her grip. She worked the entire length of his dick from the base to the very tip while his hands beat against the couch.

Elias surged within her grasp, forcing her toes apart with every thick gout of cum he unleashed. It splashed against her claws and scutes and the gray skin in between until her foot glistened from it.

She moaned as she released him. Strings of white cum dangled between her toes while she brought her foot to her mouth, leaning forward to lick her claws clean, sucking them into her mouth one-by-one while swirling her tongue over their hardened surfaces. Elias watched her. He groaned and gripped his dick, pumping while Victoria cleaned herself.

Finally, she lowered her legs to stand, dragging her wings against the ground before raising them to latch onto both sides of the couch where Elias sat. She raised her right foot to sink into the space behind the cushions. Her claws tore through the base of the couch until she felt the wood slats beneath. Her right foot followed on the other side of Elias and she gripped both tightly before slowly lowering herself.

"Move your hand," she told Elias, pressing her cheek against his.

The feathers beneath her hair dragged against his skin. He did as he was told and she pushed down to rub him against her pussy lips. She squawked loudly until his lips pressed into her nipples, forcing her to gasp. Their cum mixed as she grinded into him, rocking back and forth. Teasing herself by letting the head of his dick force her pussy lips apart every time she pushed forward. Her tongue clicked and her throat vibrated into a rumbling purr.

"Let me," he told her while bringing his hands around to her ass.

Her tail feathers flexed and waved and spread apart but she shook her head. And then moaned when he massaged her cheeks.

"I've- I've- oh god! I've got it!" she told him, finally dipping her hips when she pushed forward. His head spread her apart. When she shoved herself down, she screeched with an ear-splitting sound that forced him to cover his ears.

He filled her completely. To the point where she thought she'd go mad from it. The arousal built by the anklet surrounded her, mixing with the power forming between them. She wanted this for so long and now she had it. And it was better than she could possibly imagine. Her ass slammed down against him and her tail followed, slapping her ass until it quaked, shoving him even deeper inside.

When she lifted herself up, he pulled her off completely.

"No! No, don't, please!" she begged, trying to force herself back down but he held her tight while sliding beneath her. "You- you promised. You promi-oh!"

He reached forward, arms around her to force her to unlatch her talons from the couch. She did and he lifted her easily when she opened her toes. Victoria bent her legs when he turned her to lay her on the couch where she'd sat earlier.

She leaned up to him and he bent down in return, kissing her deeply while grinding his cock into her clit. The silky feathers gliding against his cock sent shivers down his spine as they traced microscopic barbs against his sensitive, cum-slick skin. She surrounded him with her wings while wrapping her legs around his thighs, twisting them to lock him in place. Her feet pulled him down, urging him into her.

Elias guided his cock back into Victoria's swollen pussy. She squawked, eyes bulging while pushing up to meet his thrust. Her feathers shook around him, caressing his body in a way he'd never felt before. The combination almost sent him over the edge once more until he focused inward.

"Are you mine, Victoria?" he asked her, leaning back to stare into her eyes.

"Yes! Yes god yes, Elias! Yes!" she gasped, working her hips against his thrusting cock. She pulled him deeper until it was almost painful but her pussy clenched against him the entire way.

The magic was a storm building around them. Their hairs stood on end. Victoria's throat rumbled into a rough purr once more when he bent down against her. She wished he was naked so she could feel his skin against her chest but she knew that would come.

Elias pressed deeply into Victoria. He wrapped his arms beneath her back while pressing his forehead into the mossy green feathers covering the curve of neck. He grunted. And groaned. And trembled.

"Then, be mine," he told her.

Victoria's screech rattled the window. She bucked while slamming her wings against Elias' back. His cock swelled within her and she could feel his cum drilling into her. For a brief moment, she felt the echo of his own pleasures mixed with hers. The magic settled over them and into them, binding them together.

"It's- it's done," she gasped, collapsing against her.

Victoria tried to talk but her throat was rough and she wheezed briefly.

"I- I hope not completely done," she said, finally, laughing before gasping and arching her back. "Ohhh fuck it's still going fuck!"

They lay together until Victoria let herself slide from the couch to the floor, pulling Elias with her. He leaned back but she held him tight, clenching her wings against him. When he shook his head, she relaxed.

He pulled back and she twisted with a groan after he slipped out.

"What?" she asked shyly when he stared down at her.

Instead of answering, he reached down to stroke the side of her face. A small, satisfied smile spread over his face. She smiled in return.

"You know," he said, spreading his fingers to run them through her hair and down, carefully through the feathers beneath them. "I just hired you because you were pretty and bright and a good distraction for the customers."

"Oh, this better have a good ending," she told him while raising her eyebrow. He stroked the side of her face again and then up, once more into her hair and down. She turned to his hand, nuzzling against it.

"It was my downfall," he said. "I fell for you."

"Since when?" she asked.

He leaned down to kiss her. She opened her lips and moaned when his tongue slipped inside. Her wings slid back and forth against his body until he pulled back.

"Oh, months ago," he said. "When we stayed late that week, I think. Back in November. There was a moment, late at night where I just watched you work. You were graceful and beautiful and a joy to be around. And I thought, if I could ever find someone like you, I'd be a lucky man."

"You should've told me," she said, searching his eyes.

He kissed her cheek and sat back to run his fingers down her neck. She trembled when she felt his fingertips tracing a path through the green feathers along her shoulders.

"You're my employee," he told her. "But not anymore, I think. Not at the front desk. I'll have to find someone new to handle the everyday customers."

"And me?" she asked him while stroking his back lightly.

He sat back with his fingers working at his tie until he pulled it free to fling aside. Next, he undid the buttons of his shirt until he slipped out of it. The undershirt followed until his chest was bare. Victoria cooed at him while pulling him down against her body. Her nipples rubbed against his skin while he kissed and nibbled at the side of her neck.

"You'll have to join me in the back," he told her. "I'll have rooms set up for you and you'll be there when I meet my real clients. I have so much to teach you. So much to show you."

"Rooms? I don't need extra rooms," she said. "I'll share yours."

"Oh, well," he said, propping himself up on one hand while caressing her face with the other. "I thought, perhaps, I could build a giant empty room with a perch for you to sleep- ow!"

"Jerk!" Victoria laughed, giggling until he leaned back down to kiss her. She groaned while sliding her wings along his body to press his ass down. His semi-hard cock rubbed against her clit and she moaned, twisting while he grew hard once more.

"I'm yours, Victoria," he told her.

Eyes on her. Watching her.

"And I'm yours, Elias," she answered, pulling him into a kiss. Her voice dropped to a rumbling purr. "So take me."