All Comments on 'Pitch Black'

by MarieProvost

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Un-fucking believable

I didn't know what the story was about or who the author was, so I just started reading expecting to bail when it no longer interested me. I just finished reading it for the second time.

Un-fucking believable. It was just like being in the author's head as she performed these acts in the dark with practically a stranger. I don't know whether this author made up this character or not but I do know one thing.

If I was this Paul I would find a way to get my hands on the woman and if I did I would never let go. What a firecracker this woman is. An intelligent horny mature woman who will do anything to please a man? Must be nice to be Paul.

Five stars only because I can't give more. Clever idea for a story and well told.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
thanks marie for a beautiful

story about us..paul...our day is coming....

MarieProvostMarieProvostalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Hi all and thanks!

Thanks for the wonderful comments both public and private..

PLEASE do me a favor. If you write me and want a response, please make sure you are giving me the correct address. I've gotten a couple of great messages that I can't answer because the address you gave is wrong. I do try and answer everybody.

thanks again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous