Pitch Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was kind of funny in a perverted way, I had to admit when I saw the dried semen that ran from the corner of my mouth down almost to my ear, and after scraping it off I was glad I didn't live anywhere around here and found have to show my face back in there again.

***

When I got home I was tempted to check my e-mail but didn't because I figured I would only start playing with myself if Paul left a message or one of my other favorite readers dropped an erotic note my way. I opted for a soothing shower but ended up playing with myself anyway, and although it wasn't as good as the orgasm at Paul's there are few bad orgasms.

Exhausted, I went to bed and saved the e-mails for the next morning. There were several from Paul, mostly making sure I got home but also one with a picture of his fist wrapped around his cock with the milky semen that poured out of it stark against the ebony dick.

I had handled that cock the night before, and looked at the huge cock and the beefy paw that cradled it I still couldn't believe that I actually gotten some of that thing in my mouth. No wonder my jaws ached.

I e-mailed him back right way and that started the exchanges that had resulted from my visit to his house.

Paul: Glad you made it home. I was worried.

Marie: You didn't look worried judging by that picture.

Paul: You liked that photo?

Marie: Yes. Hey! You're black :)

Paul: You knew that :).

Marie: Couldn't tell in the room.

Paul: Guess you're right. I took that picture when I couldn't sleep after you left. Why didn't you stay?

Marie: Not ready for that.

Paul: You sure seemed a lot less shy that you let on.

Marie: Darkness made me invisible. Hey, I thought you said you never cum in a girl's mouth?

Paul: I don't.

Marie: I've got what seems like a pint of proof in my stomach that says you do.

Paul: Couldn't help it. You were freaking out on me down there. Practically sucked the sap out of me. I cum a lot don't I?"

Marie: That you do.

Paul: I had plenty more for you, if you stuck around that is. I could have popped a load in your pussy and another one in that sweet ass of yours.

Marie: Glad I left.

Paul: So when are you and me going to get together and really get busy? Did you imagine what it would be like to feel me inside of you? Fucking you nice and slow and hard and fast and anyway you wanted? You didn't think about that?

Marie: Yes. I did.

Paul: Well?

Marie; I don't know. I'm scared.

Paul: Of me? I told you I'm very considerate of my lovers. I would never hurt you. You'd be surprised at how quick you would get used to the size of it.

Marie: It's just that I need time.

Paul: I'll wait. I'd like to talk to you. Not like this.

Marie: I know. I heard the voice even though you weren't supposed to talk. I heard enough to tell you could probably wrap me around your finger if you tried hard enough. So no, right now at least.

Paul: Never been rimmed like that. Ever. You were like feral. You're no stranger to the balloon knot.

Marie: Told you I did it to my husband all the time.

Paul: One last thing. That picture I sent of me cumming. You know what I was looking at when I jacked off like I was a teenager again?

Marie: No. What?

Paul: Is that a tattoo on your hip?

Marie: What? No. It's a little birthmark. How could you see that in the dark?"

Paul: There's a camera in the hall. It took a shot of you just before you put the coat on.

Marie: Omigod no.

Paul: Glad I don't have the mirrors in my house that you have in yours. I've seen lots of women your age, and there's nothing wrong with you. Nice tight little butt and sweet spray of blonde fur around them juicy looking pussy lips. You're a fine looking woman.

Marie: I can't believe you did that. You said I could trust you.

Paul: You can. There's a security camera that I had installed to protect my equipment. You happened to be in the way. And those titties look sweet. Great nipples. I don't care I'm they've settled down a bit over time. They look made to be suckled on. How about it?

Marie: I told you nothing was going to come of this. I write for a hobby. What we did was just - I don't know.

Paul: Research?

Marie: Funny. Maybe so. Maybe I just wanted to let myself go for one night. Be the slut I write about. I spent - maybe wasted my life being the virtuous one. I deserved a night like that.

Paul: You deserve more than that and I'm the man to give it to you. Admit it. You were crazy about my stuff.

Marie: You're a very nice man Paul, and you have a body that is - well I can see why you aren't very modest. I just need time, and don't hold your breath okay? We discussed that, right?

Paul: Okay. Just one more thing.

Marie: Shoot.

Paul: How many times have you played with yourself since you got home, thinking about not only what we did but what we didn't do? Thinking about me slipping my big black cock into that sweet little pussy that needs a real man in there? Once?

Paul: Twice? You can stop me when I hit the right number okay?

Paul: Three times?

Marie: Happy?

Paul: Very. You'll come around. Chat with you later.

I pushed myself away from the computer so I could get some housework done, and I was whistling by the time I reached the kitchen.

"Marie, should you have told him about pulling into the rest stop of the Thruway halfway home?" I said to no one but myself as I recalled feeling the overwhelming urge to relieve what had become a very intense itching between my legs while driving.

"No, he's cocky enough," I concluded as I tackled the breakfast dishes with a smile on my face.

****

Thanks for reading this fictional account of an imaginary meeting between one of my charming readers and yours truly.

Thanks to everybody who has been so supportive of me and my efforts.

12