All Comments on 'Pivotal Points Ch. 02'

by qdata

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
the basics

The very basics seems not to be used in the story. For the author's benefit it's "we'd had, they'd had, he'd had, she'd had," not that crap "had had" which is wrong. But then again many other authors haven't learned this basic item either, as seen often.

qdataqdataover 11 years agoAuthor
From the author to 'Anonymous' on 'The Basics

I would suggest you learn the basics of English before you start criticising, especially when hiding behind the 'Anonymous' tag.

For your information, the construction 'had had' is more correct than your suggested contractions.

Furthermore your own comment begins, 'The very basics seems not ...' Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
why

I did not really get into your story. I read the second chapter out of curiosity.

At the end of the first chapter, you beg for a 5 or no vote.

You should be embarrassed but i think your ego is to big.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
Well so far, my money is on Ch. 0:1 ^*!^*!^*!

I'll make a comment after this one is finished.

This one does need some proof reading.

ONLY 4****.

..THANKS..

lovedefactolovedefactoabout 3 years ago

Please finish this!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

Beautiful love story between mother andson. Although this story was written 11-12 years ago, I hope the author will someday hit his leyboard andcontinue this series.

WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOverture20 days ago

Well I'm so disappointed in the writer's negligence to continue what is clearly an abruptly ended story; a story that promised more character development that didn't materialize. What does one do with half a story? A story that's not finished? This is concerning to me because there are so many other writers who've done the same thing; no dedication to their art. That is very disappointing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous