Pixie Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Freya's eyes widened as she stared at the screen and a sexy smile crept onto her face as her hand moved down to her crotch. She didn't care about plot, all she knew was that she loved watching people fuck.

Freya had been steadily masturbating for over an hour, unable to stop. Until, that is, she heard a car pull into the garage. She heard the car door close, Chris was home. She went over to the remote, pushed the power button and swiftly flew upstairs to the bathroom where her dress had been drying. Freya slipped the dress over her head and down her curves. She heard the downstairs door open and close. She tried to calm herself down a bit, feeling like a teen caught in the act.

Once calm, she flew downstairs and saw Chris walking towards the kitchen, a batch of mail in his hand. He threw the mail on the counter, a few letters spilling to the floor. He opened the fridge and reached in for a cold beer.

"Hey Chris, welcome home." Freya greeted him with a happy smile.

Chris nearly jumped out of his skin, almost dropping his bottle of beer. He closed the fridge and saw her flying there close to him, smiling with her hands crossed behind her back. He noticed that she seemed to do that a lot.

Chris smiled, "I'm glad you're still here. Are you hungry?"

You have no idea, Freya thought. "Yes, that steak last night was really good. May I have some more?"

Chris winked at her, opened the fridge and grabbed the leftovers. He started heating them up in the microwave. Freya asked how his day was. He simply said, "It was all right. Pretty much just played around most of the day."

Me too, thought Freya. The microwave beeped and Chris got the steak out. He cut off a tiny piece for her and ate the rest himself. Chris asked her what it was like to be a pixie.

Freya swallowed a mouthful of steak and said, "It's great. All we do is have fun all day."

"That's it?"

Freya smiled and winked, "Well, there are lots of way to have fun, Chris."

After dinner, Chris washed the plates. Freya told him about Fae Land. About mermaids, pixies and sprites. About how she flew all over the land enjoying all the magical creatures around her.

Chris rarely interjected anything, he was too fascinated by what she was telling him. In awe, really, by the splendor of the place Freya was describing. He was on his third beer and feeling relaxed. It was Friday so he didn't worry about going to work the next day. He had been pouring little bits into a thimble he had found for Freya to drink from. She was on her fourth thimble.

"Lets go watch some T.V.. Not much on Friday is any good, but we could find something." Freya suggested and licked her lips having just finished her thimble. She flew after him to the den, wobbling a bit, her empty thimble carried along in her hand.

Chris sat down in his chair with Freya sitting next to him on a lamp table, her back was against the spine of a book. Chris grabbed the remote and hit the power button.

What came on the television was not what Chris had expected, or really for that matter wanted. An image of a guy fucking a big titted girl came flashing through. He paused for a brief moment, surprised and quickly fumbled with the remote to change the channel.

Freya saw the whole thing and was giggling throughout. She was a bit buzzed from the beer she had drank. She looked over at Chris, amusement in her eyes, and a bit of devilish enjoyment. His hand was on his face, massaging his temples like he had just been hit with a baseball bat.

Freya looked back at the screen, grinned and said "Change it back, I want to watch that."

Chris looked at her, a lump forming in his throat. He tried to speak but nothing really came out but air.

Freya giggled, "Come on, you paid for the channel. We might as well watch it."

Chris swallowed hard and changed the channel back. Freya smiled and put her thimble up in the air for a refill. Chris obliged and poured her another beer. She looked down, saw the erection tenting in his pants and licked her lips.

Once her beer was refilled, she looked back at the screen, "You know, if you want to whip it out I don't mind." Freya took a drink, her legs beginning to fall open as she got wet.

Chris was still a bit embarrassed, but finally managed to say something, "What?"

Freya looked at him, then back down to his erection which had grown much larger in the preceding moments. "Oh come on, it looks like it's constricted in there. Why don't you just let it out to breath."

Chris was unsure if this was a good idea or not. Freya loved that she had caught him completely off guard. Freya, at that moment, had all the power over where this evening would go. She was really starting to enjoy their time together.

She put down her thimble and flew down to his pants, "You know, like this." She grabbed a hold of his zipper with both hands and pulled it down. Freya watched his face as a mixture of excitement and shock wandered over it. She was REALLY loving every minute of this.

Once the zipper had gotten all the way down, she saw only the base of his cock. The rest of it was kind of tucked off to the side. Freya giggled, which she did a lot, "You want me to go in there and dig it out for you?" A big grin spread across her face, a grin that could make angels laugh with delight.

Chris told her no, as some sense came back to him. He reached in and pulled out his fully erect cock, standing straight up at seven inches. Freya walked up to it, "Your cock looks lonely, I think it needs some love." She began to move her hand up and down underneath of the shaft, his dick was almost a full inch taller than her. She moved her hand to the tip and tugged at the flap of skin under the mushroom shaped helmut.

Freya looked down, towards Chris's legs, "Why don't you take off your pants," She said while doing a sexy little shake with her hips, her hands tucked into the bottom of her dress. "I'll take off my dress." Her grin was becoming more naughty with each passing moment.

Chris moved his hands to his waist, unbuttoned his pants and slid them off. Freya, floating a bit above, stripped off her one piece dress tossing it aside. Her voluptuous breasts stood out, perky and pale with erect pink nipples. Her pussy still didn't have a bit of hair on it.

She did a little tease for him. Her hands moving up and down her body, cupping her breasts, tweaking her nipples. Down over her hips, caressing the curves there. Her dainty fingers sliding lightly down skin as pale as cream. Hands stroking her inner thighs, running along them palms open wide. Finally coming to rest at the pink, wet opening of her sex.

Freya floated down to his groin, landing in front of the shaft. Trailing her hands down it, caressing it gently, feeling the pulse of it. To the base, her hands crept, then further to his balls. Slowly she moved onto her hands and knees, her ass sticking boldly into the air. Her ass moved up to the cock's thick base, plump cheeks stretching against it. Soothingly she began to rub against it. Her pussy and ass sliding up and down erotically. Hands stretching out, encircling each testicle, lightly fondling each one. Her breasts pressed down between the two.

Her tiny tongue extruded itself, licking all over the furry sacs, sending tickling shivers up Chris's spine. He saw her beautiful, plump, gorgeous ass pump against his cock, juices flowing. The shaft getting wetter with each moment. He felt the softness of her face rub against the skin of his balls in tandem with the warmth of her firm ass pressing against his shaft. Her tiny cunt slicked up and down it. Trembles in her cunt were quaking against his sensitive shaft.

Her legs wrapped themselves around his shaft, holding on tightly as she massaged his balls. Freya was ecstatic. Rubbing her cunt, her clit up and down against his shaft. She occasionally glanced up at the T.V. and saw the athletic duo on screen going at it with full force. Juices would flow from her, spilling down his shaft. She felt her first orgasm come on strong, a spike running straight through her. A sensual cry escaped from her throat. A sound that could only be described as angels singing in an upper octave.

Her legs grabbed more firmly to the base of his shaft, tightening, squeezing it. Chris was barely keeping himself from climaxing. Hearing that orgasmic scream out of her was the most exquisite thing he ever heard. No piece of music, sonnet, or poem compared to it. This was heaven, his fantasy in the shower didn't even come close.

Freya was quivering, shaking with pleasure. She slumped down farther and rested on his balls. She wasn't exhausted, just enjoying the moment. Her legs felt like jelly, her heart felt ready to burst, her clit swelling with primal passion. Nothing much had really happened yet and already she was orgasmic.

She turned around, her legs switching spots about his cock. Looking dead on at his member, still fully erect, still dwarfing her by an inch. Peering around it at him she said, "Aahhh, looks like you didn't get to finish. That's okay, I'm not done yet." Freya got up and wrapped her arms about his cock, embracing it in a hug.

Chris felt her legs go around next. Tiny arms and legs had his dick in a firm grip. She crawled up it, her breasts, her cunt, her entire self working up the base, sending shudders of pleasure through him. Her skin was like silk. No it was better than silk. If ever they made a fabric that felt like this nobody would leave their bedrooms.

He felt her hands clasp at the top of his cock head, pulling her waist up, writhing her way to the top. Her chin was inches from the tip of it, inches away from the hole that dribbled pearls of precum. Her legs firmly planted, she ran her hands across the entire head, slowly circling it. Her breasts had that delicate flap of connecting skin lodged between them, the underneath of the tip pushing down on them.

Freya moved a little bit farther up, her face right above the hole. She lapped up the precum that was drooling out. Cleaning the slit, licking all about it, savoring the taste of it. She always did love the taste of cum, never knew why. Maybe Pixies just have different taste buds. She licked around the hole, dipping her tongue in occasionally, feeling inside. The tiny tongue tasting within the inside, lapping about the inner edges.

Chris had never felt anything like this. It was intensely teasing, fetishistic yet almost normal considering the size difference. How else would you have sex with a Pixie? It was something he never expected to feel in his entire life. Who would?

Freya started vibrating her entire body up and down along the cock, her nipples scraping along that tender spot, her breasts pounding into the underneath of the head. Her face was firmly placed against the tip with her arms wrapped around it. Fucking his cock like any other woman would fuck a man. Her clit rubbing against his shaft, shakes and shivers running throughout her erotically charged body.

Chris was assaulted by a hand job in tandem with a blow job. It was the most incredible feeling he had ever had and it was difficult to postpone his looming orgasm. He wanted this to last as long as it could. With the skilled precision that she had, that wasn't going to be much longer.

Freya had been slowly centimetering her way up the base from all her humping, caught up in the moment. Her cunt was on fire, burning up, she felt a second and third orgasm coming on strong. They hit her like trucks. Her head was spinning. She was reeling all around. She sped up for the fourth, felt it slam her harder than before. She also felt the quake of Chris's cock as it exploded with cum.

The first shot hit Freya square in the side of the head, dowsing her with semen like a hose. She flew back onto one of his legs, the spurts continuing, falling all over her. It rained cum for a moment as she lay on his leg, panting from her fourth orgasm, heightened from the surge shot through the cock's shaft. Splashes of jism drenched her entire body. She was covered from head to feet in cum.

Chris's head was tilted back, almost snapped back, from the greatest orgasm he ever had. He felt like he had shot out everything inside him. His whole body felt on the verge of collapse.

Once the shaking stopped he looked down to see Freya lying on his leg, drenched in his semen. A big grin on her face and her eyes closed. "Was it good for you?" she asked and began laughing. Her hands coming up to her face, wiping her eyes.

Chris was a bit concerned, "Are you all right?"

Freya began to stand up having wiped as much cum from her face as she could, "Yeah, not the first time I've been doused, won't be the last. I actually like it, feels good on the skin. Tastes amazing. Just wish this stuff didn't sting my eyes so much."

Chris gently grabbed a hold of her and took her upstairs, his pants left behind on the floor. "Well, let me wash you up in any case."

Freya was shocked. Ray had never offered that. She didn't mind being drenched in it, really. To her it smelled wonderful and tasted even better. She really did need to find out if Pixies had very different taste buds than anything else.

This was just strange. Chris was being really nice. He wasn't just concerned with getting off, then getting out. He actually appreciated and loved what she had done to him. Freya, for the first time ever, felt truly and deeply cared for.

They got to the upstairs bathroom where Chris began to run the tap on the sink. He kept checking the temp with his wrist, plugging it up when ready. He helped Freya into the water, he even gently scrubbed her back. He got a dab of shampoo from the bottle in the shower and soaped up her hair. Freya was giggling so much she couldn't believe it. This was amazing. She loved that Chris was doing this for her. She was having the best time of her life.

They began to talk about their sexual tryst. He asked her what it was like for her, being only six inches tall. What she experienced wrapped around his cock. She asked what it was like for him, having a cock an inch taller than the girl he was fucking.

Chris decided to jump in the shower. He cleaned up as Freya watched him from the sink, touching her clit only slightly. She didn't want to get herself too excited this close to sleep, and am she was very tired. Damn beer brought me down, she thought.

After they were done cleaning up, Chris picked her up and placed her gently in the sleep box. He sat on the edge of his bed, removing the rest of his clothing. He wasn't really tired, but the beer was helping him get there. He had just taken off his shirt when a thought came to him.

"Hey," he started, looking at Freya, "could I lick your pussy?"

Freya stared at him with disbelief. Ray had never offered that. The size difference was pretty big but still, it could have been fun. A flush began to form on her cheeks and she giggled, "Sure, how should we do this?"

Chris picked her up gently, placing her on his palm, her legs draped down his wrist. He slightly moved her legs to each side until they were spread as far as they could go. Freya kept on giggling, lying fully back on his hand looking at him. Such a grin she had on her face.

She saw his tongue extrude from his mouth, heading towards her. The tip lightly coming into contact with her cunt. It was the strangest thing she had ever felt. He was careful but the tip of his tongue covered her entire crotch. He slowly lapped up and down against it, the wet roughness of his tongue inducing shock waves through her.

Her head almost immediately shot back, stretching out. Her hands clamped down onto the sides of his hand. Her pelvis started moving in time with his tongue, slightly bobbing up and down against him.

Chris could taste her, he thought he might not, but he could. She tasted of vanilla, not just any vanilla, really expensive French vanilla ice cream. He wished every woman tasted like this. He thought about it, then realized that every woman probably wished semen tasted like dark chocolate or strawberries.

He started lap at her cunt more enthusiastically, not harder just faster. Freya's pulse began to rise and her legs began to shiver. Her hands dug into his, her eyes were closed tight, she was squeaking, having a hard time verbalizing anything beyond that. Perhaps it was because this was the first time this had been done to her. It might be the texture and wetness to his tongue. Maybe it was because Chris was enthusiastic and good at it.

Freya didn't care what the reason was, she was having the best sexual experience of her life.

Two orgasms already had hit, she felt many more coming along. She was finding it hard to breath, she was finding it hard to do anything but clasp down. Chris increased his tempo just a bit and she began squealing her lungs out. She wrapped her legs around his tongue, her own body grinding against the tip now.

She was in heaven, five orgasms had come to her by then, each one hitting harder than the last. She felt that if it didn't stop she might have a heart attack. She didn't want it to stop, though. Chris's tongue began to move more quickly and in a much larger arc. Freya's ass had become part of the stimulation now. The tongue wetting her entire lower half. She loved every minute of this. His hot wet tongue brushing, stroking against her clit, her cunt, her ass.

She hit her tenth orgasm, nothing coming out of her mouth but quick panting. It was all too much, her voice fully broke free and a scream of delight lept from her throat. This was fifteen minutes of it and already she couldn't take anymore. Finally, Freya had to ask him to stop. Chris pulled his tongue back into his mouth and grinned, "Too much for ya?"

Freya panting heavily, her body lying limp on his palm, regret almost having sunken in. She was kind of sad for asking him to take away his talented tongue. She loved it, but she just couldn't handle anymore of it. She looked up at him, still breathing heavily, saw his big grin and said, "I'll get you back for that."

"Promise or threat?"

Freya let out a chuckle in between gasps, "Promise."

Chris brought her up to his lips and gave her a gentle kiss on her belly and breasts. He lay her down in her makeshift bed, staring at her. Freya was still panting, but it had slowed down a bit. She looked at him, curled up in her box with one of his shirts wrapped around her.

They fell asleep looking into each others eyes.

The following next few weeks were interesting to say the least. Freya didn't want to leave. Despite her astounding tales of Fae Land, there was nothing there that she wanted more than to be with Chris. She had found her perfect lover in a six foot tall, 28 year old man. She was in ecstasy more often than she had ever been in before.

She gave up modesty entirely when she had lost her dress somewhere in the entertainment room. She didn't care, though, she had more fun naked anyway. Chris still went to work but took an extra day off each week to work on something in the attic. He was keeping it a secret from Freya and promised her she would love it.

He found Freya getting off in the strangest places. Chris used one of the old style alarm clocks, with two bells on either side of the top and and a clock face instead of a digital read-out. It vibrated and chimed like mad when it went off. One morning he awoke to the sound of a more muffled alarm. A top his alarm, straddling it, was Freya. Her whole body shook with the clock. Her pelvis grinding against the bells. Her hands back grasping at the smooth metal she sat on.

This was a common occurrence in the house. Chris came home from work one day, stripped completely (he had given up modesty himself), and found her fucking a light switch. Her ass thrusting back and forth over it. The lights flickering on and off with each thrust. After that Chris stopped expecting anything other than the unusual when he got home from work.