Pixie Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SSX1988
SSX1988
65 Followers

One night, at Freya's request, they got into a bit more rough sex play. Her legs pulled apart, pencil behind her ankles, and said ankles tied to either end with string. Her ass sticking straight out waiting for attention. Chris took a rubber band out of a sack, placing it around his thumb and index finger. Stretching the band back and letting it fly at her plump behind, reddening the juicy milky skin.. A loud smacking sound followed each time, along with a scream of delight and lust from her. Freya loved the feel of a good spanking, and Chris somehow knew just how to do it. Her spine arched all the way back, orgasm after orgasm hitting her with each spank.

Paper clips were attached to her nipples, almost cutting off the blood flow. The cold metal making her quiver with anticipation. Every so often Chris would tweak them, stretching them out just a bit then letting them slap back into place. Freya shudder with delight and scream with passion. Her ass beet red, her nipples stretched, contorted and twisted. she loved every minute of it. Every second that went by, every smack of the rubber band, ever twist of the paper clips. Heaven, is all she thought as they played.

Freya, every so often, loved to have the rough stuff. The marks always disappeared by the next day. Just one more advantage to being a Pixie.

They still had dinner and watched T.V. afterwards. Freya would sometimes lie on Chris's chest, tweaking his nipples playfully as they watched. Mostly she liked to sit on his cock, straddling it like a pony. She enjoyed the way he squirmed when she did that.

Chris was experiencing the greatest relationship of his entire life. Freya was constantly horny and would do the strangest, most amazing things to him. One night she had pulled his cock all the way back, aimed it at her belly then just touched the tip once. Immediately he exploded cum at her, drenching her entire lower half. He asked her what she did to make him cum instantly like that. She simply said she was hungry and magic was the fastest way to get her creamy treat.

She would scoop handfuls of his cum up and eat it like ice cream. He had no idea why. He had accidentally tasted his own once while masturbating, thought it was a very bitter salty stuff. Because of that he had never asked woman to swallow. Freya said that it tasted like heavy whipping cream to her and the smell of it excited her. He wondered if Pixie's had different taste buds than people. They probably did.

Chris did really wish she was his size. Don't get him wrong, he actually loved her height, thought it was the greatest thing about her, but... He could never actually make love to her. His dick was larger than her entire body. It saddened him sometimes, but he never said anything to Freya. He had quickly fallen in love with her, as she had with him.

For at least an hour a day Chris worked on the surprise in the attic, he knew she would love it. It was for her when he was at work, to help her stay happy. By this time, he had taken six days off to just get it finished. It had cost him a bit, but Freya was well worth it.

Finally, the day came when he was ready to unveil her surprise. He carried Freya up to the attic, her eyes closed, constantly telling her not to peek. She just kept on giggling and laughing as he tickled her side with his pinky.

The attic was dark, the light switch right next to Chris, "Go ahead and open your eyes."

Freya opened her eyes and saw nothing more than the darkness of a windowless attic. Then Chris turned on the light. She gasped out loud at the most wondrous thing she had ever seen. Spread out across the attic was a gorgeous replica of Fae Land.

"I built it based on everything you told me. Took me a while, but it was worth it for that look." Chris said.

Everything built was Freya sized. The pirate ship loomed off to the left in a small pond built out of wood, stone and plaster. Chris was looking about, still surprised by his own craftsmanship.

She saw a tree house, elegantly crafted. Inside it everything was her size, a bed and places to play. She saw a miniature forest stretching off to the side with a few plants here and there, "The forest isn't done yet, but it shouldn't take much longer."

Freya looked all around and her eyes started watering up. Ray would never have done anything like this for her, never. She looked behind Chris and saw the addition of a human sized bed, flat screen T.V. and a lamp. Chris grinned, "Thats for both of us, just in case."

Freya was incredibly happy. She flew toward the pirates' ship and explored throughout it. Everything was wonderfully detailed, amazingly beautiful. She even found a tiny pirate's hat in the captain's quarters. She came out of it grinning like a mad hatter. Looking at Chris she asked, "Why? Nobody has ever done anything like this for me."

Chris smirked, "Well, I thought that one day you might get homesick for Fae Land. I really don't want you to go away. So I thought maybe, if I built it, you would stay here with me."

Freya started shedding a few tears, flew over to Chris and hugged his cheek. She smiled and found herself finally content and truly happy. She didn't need Ray, or Fae Land, or those damned pirates. They were always trying to look up her skirt. Now she had a guy that made her feel like not wearing a skirt at all. She was so very happy.

A thought came to her head, "Chris come over to the bed, I want to try something." He smiled and followed her to the bed.

Freya, being the Pixie that she was, had magical qualities that others couldn't even begin to understand. Years ago she had found a spell, but by that time Ray was behaving worse than ever. She really never wanted to try it with him. It was an odd spell, probably created just for a case like hers. She wasn't even sure if it would work, but she wanted to try, for Chris.

Chris lay down on the bed, Freya landing on his leg and walking up to his already swelling erection, "I want you to fuck me." Chris smiled for a bit until he realized she meant literally stick his dick into her.

"How can I possibly do that?" he responded a bit in awe of even the idea of trying to fit his dick into a hole that small.

Freya went around his cock, her hand never leaving the underneath of the tip, "I know how to make it so that you fit."

Chris was a bit confused, "You mean shrink my..."

Freya began to laugh, "No, but make it so that somehow it can enter me, fitting somehow. I've never really understood how it works, and by all rights it shouldn't. But then again, I am a six inch tall woman so I guess anything is possible. I've never tried it, so it still may not work, but it's worth a shot."

Chris was still a bit confused about how this would happen when she placed the tip of her finger on the tip of his dick. A quick blast of blinding white light came away from it. When the light faded Chris saw that nothing looked different, his cock was the same size and so was Freya.

Freya flew up to the top of it and started to straddle it, then thought of something else to try first. Her body angled up, her legs sticking straight out like a board. Her hands placed around the sides his cock head, fondling it. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and began to lower her head down. Chris stared at Freya, thinking to himself how in the world is she gonna pull this off. Her lips touched his cock and slowly it began to sink inside.

What Chris saw defied every natural law out there, yet there it was. As her face pressed down, his cock curved into her lips. Her small mouth somehow devouring his dick, bit by bit. He felt the inside of her mouth. Hot, wet, her tongue slowly sliding down the underside of his cock. The tongue was smooth, not as rough as any of the other girls he had been with.

Freya's mouth was still spread out as wide as it could go, but the cock fit so perfectly. Only the tip, with a little bit more, was inside so far. It felt amazing to her. She didn't know why. The texture of his cock, the smell, the taste she adored above all else filled her senses. It was extreme, so very raw, so very wonderful.

Freya's face was now planted halfway down his cock. Her tongue moving about, licking all over the shaft. Chris squirmed, he writhed, this was the blowjob of a lifetime. Her mouth tingled around his dick, pleasure shocks going through it. Shivers sailing up his spine. With each breath she took she pushed farther down, sliding with great ease.

Freya felt his cock hit the back of her throat. There was still a few inches to go, but she didn't want to force it on her first try. Slowly she twirled her head around, her tongue lapping about the base. She her hands moving around it, pushing herself up and down, tentatively, gracefully. Her whole body twirling all around his dick, flying all around. Trying to use her lips to the best of her ability.

Chris was in heaven. He felt her luscious, swollen lips around him. His cock squirming in her mouth, his dick trembling in her face. She sped up a bit more, the taste of it more exciting with each passing moment. Her hands trailing along the shaft, following each movement.

She felt his cock clench, quiver. She quickly flew off of it, Chris was on the verge of climaxing. Freya didn't want to end it that quickly. She knew she could do this, she now needed him inside of her. She needed his flesh filling her hungry cunt.

Chris was panting heavily, trying to hold his orgasm back and barely succeeding. His throat scratchy, his head stretched as far back as it could go. He looked down to see Freya sitting cross-legged, leaning back on his penis. A smile on her lips larger than any she had had before.

"Time for something more!" she said and flew back up to the tip. Spreading her legs as wide as they could go, slowly she began to lower herself down his cock. Just as before it began to vanish inside of her, each bit entering into a hole that it shouldn't be able to.

Chris still couldn't believe what he was seeing or feeling. His dick vanishing into her, again. He felt her pussy slip over it. Moist, full, engorged cunt lips caressed his cock all the way down. His toes curled up and his head stretched further back. The feeling was magical. His eyes were unable to to look away from the erotic sight of her engulfing his dick.

Freya, almost halfway down, grabbed a hold of her ankles and spread them apart. She pulled them up as high as she could and began to spin around his dick, twirling with great ease. She was having a hard time concentrating on her flight, but this was too good not to try. Chris felt the engorged labia of Freya's cunt swirl around his cock, moist softness pulsing about his shaft. Around and around she went, her body beginning to slightly glow.

She let loose her ankles and settled her feet down on his groin, standing up straight. Her feet planted to either side of his cock with about four inches of it missing somewhere inside. She appeared impaled on his dick, with a grin and supple breasts. Freya was enthralled at the feeling of being filled up. Her legs trembled and shook, her cunt stretched apart and engorged with blood. She was so weak in the knees that she fell that last three inches down. Chris felt an amazing shock as his cock was so quickly plunged deep within her. She felt beyond words, her entire body impaled on his rigid seven inches.

A six inch girl filled with a cock a full inch taller than her.

She sat there, all of it buried inside, her legs trembling, her arms shaking. She looked at Chris and saw the ecstasy on his face. Ecstasy mirrored in her own. She started moving around, positioning herself doggy style, for a six inch girl. Her ass facing towards his head, the cheeks spread wide apart, her pink asshole almost winking at him.

Slowly bobbing her hips up and down on the base of his cock, every so often the width of it coming back out, looking surrealistic. Fuck it, Chris thought, this is just too damn good to question. He moved his hands down to her, gently stroking her hair, fondling her back and breasts. His fingers cupped her breasts and gently twisted her nipples, the palm massaging her ass in small strokes.

Teen was surrounding his pulsing cock flesh and filled up to the brim with it. She was getting too hot. Her body glowing a bright white color, illuminating some of the room.

Her hips gyrated even more, her labia dripping with their combined sex juices. Her pussy wrapped around Chris's shaft like a vice. With every movement sucking on it like a lollipop. Those succulent lips sliding all across his cock was far too much. He was having a hard time keeping his release in.

Freya, on the other hand, was not. She was screaming with delight. Her first orgasm had gone as a shudder, her second a squeak, her third came out as a cry of passion. Her hands reached down to his testicles, one hand per each. she held onto them as gently as she could. Before long that changed to tightly holding onto the skin around them. Her fingers digging in, her neck arched back. Her toes curling up, cramps forming in them.

She squealed out, "Oh God, I love you, Chris! Oh my fucking god!!" Her hips convulsed faster, his cock sliding around inside with each thrust. The spunk inside of Chris's testicles began to swell and shoot upwards, up to the only woman in existence that not only loved the stuff but ate it like ice cream. He felt it pulse through his shaft, up and out of him into her. Her hands felt the swelling of his balls as they let loose their sweet nectar, her beloved creamy treat.

Freya, though, immediately felt that something was wrong. The first small bit of his jism came out and filled her inside to explosion. Although, his cock now fit into her, his semen apparently didn't. She felt herself blown off his cock like a cork on a bottle. Chris barely had time to register, yet grabbed her right after his dick had slipped all the way out of her cunt, his pelvis was convulsing with each shot. His hot, sticky cum was firing at her, drowning her in it. Each shot smacking into her torso reddening the skin. Semen poured out of her cunt like a water fall, drenching her ass and dripping back down onto his tip.

Chris's climax finally finished. As he laid back, the spunk soaked Freya down on his stomach. He reached over to the table and grabbed a towel from a bowel of water. He had placed it there just in case they used the bed after she saw her gift. He brought the towel over to her. She rubbed her face into it, cleaning out her eyes.

Freya just lay there, on her back, staring at the ceiling. Her hand traveled to her cunt, still full of his sperm, and gently massaged it. Cooling it down a bit, small amounts of jizz shooting out with each hand movement. She stroked her other hand up her body, leaving a trail of missing semen. She took a big batch of it and promptly slurped it down. Her glow was dissipating, her skin turning milky white again.

She rolled onto her stomach, another mound of his goo in her hand. Still worn out a bit she looked at Chris. He appeared dazed but ecstatic. He was almost glowing as much as she had been.

He looked at her, smiled and asked, "What happened?"

Freya looked back down at his cock, then at her jism soaked self, "I don't know..." looking back up at Chris, taking another big gulp of his cum, then added, through coated lips "...but we have got to try that anal!"

The End

SSX1988
SSX1988
65 Followers