All Comments on 'Pixie's Dilemma'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another fine tale...

like we have come to expect from you. Thanks for your stories and for sharing a fine talent with us.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
very well done

A very good loving and sexy story. The kind of story that really get to me, and warms my heart. Thanks for the good post....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
needs editing

It needs serious editing in the worst way. Some locations are little more than a few letters and ... combined with long strings of the same charater. The guttural in heat strings are stupid and insult the intelligence as being unrealistic.

KOTKKOTKover 15 years ago
Beautiful story

Very good story.Few mistakes here & there but it's ok.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
welcoming her boy back in

A fine story and a true meeting of the minds! As Alex stuffs his stiff dick up his mother's juicy cunt, he thinks, "I belong in her" and his Mom thinks, "Welcome home, darling." Truer words were never spoken! Where else does a son's fat hard on belong except stuffed up his mother's twat, the same twat he came out of? His Mom doesn't forget for a second that hers IS the cunt her son came out of, and her boy will always be welcomed back in with her legs spread wide because it IS his natural home! And to cap it all, now Alex is fucking a baby up his mother's ever-loving snatch, blowing his balls in her belly to make a daughter and sister or a son and brother! A family love story!

IrfonIrfonalmost 13 years ago
Yes.

That was a good story - well written and told - Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
yes...just as it should be

remembering the bad brings about the good.....just what they both needed - vice is nice but incest is best....just hope they go on and breed......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Nice, I liked it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous