Pizza Boy at the Door Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gawd! Ride that bone dude!" flew from Josh's lips as he increased the tempo of his hand action on Rob.

An order of, "Keep jacking my long cock you stud mother fucker!" came back from Rob's throat at the same time he began an even faster and harder humping. Rob's balls were rubbing the tip of Josh's dick with every wiggling thrust and they both knew the double explosion was going to be soon.

Josh tightened his grip and stroked faster.

Rob pushed down with all his might and began a counterclockwise motion with his cheeks.

Josh moaned deeply.

Rob begged, "Make me cum, pleeeasseee!"

Josh yanked still faster and demanded, "Blow that big fuckin' load!"

Bucking harder, Rob agreed to the demand with, "I'm going too...all over your fucking hot chest!"

"Show me what a man you really are and get it all the way to my face!" Josh challenged.

Grinding down again on Josh's cock, Rob grinned and answered with, "I will plaster that pretty boy face with both our loads!"

"Then DO IT...and do it SOON, you fucking stud!" and Josh closed his eyes in anticipation.

Just as he was sure that it would only be a few more strokes before they both erupted, Josh was shocked as Rob grabbed a handful of his blond hair; slipped backwards off his cock; and pulled him upright until they were sitting face-to-face. He slapped both pre drenched pieces of meat together in his hand; and began jacking them at the same time with a whole new fervor. Josh's head was spinning as his balls forced themselves to begin pushing another load into his cum chute.

Rob was wildly jerking them both and rapidly moaning, "Gonna cum! Gonna cum! GONNA CUMMMM!!!"

Josh shoved his tongue into Rob's mouth to keep the whole motel from hearing him scream and wrapped his arms around him. Their upper bodies meshed together at the same time their legs and hips all intertwined like a giant county fair pretzel. Between their hot, sweaty skin; the joy juice leaking from both their tools; and the way they were pinned together...the squishing noises that were being created from all the wetness made things even that much more erotic.

Just as Josh felt his first rope zoom up the inside of his cum chute, Rob leaned in and began sucking on his neck like a crazed cheerleader marking her territory in the backseat of the star quarterback's car. It was impossible to tell whether it was Rob's fast moving hand, or the suctioning of his neck that made him want to cry out the loudest, but Josh thankfully bit down on Rob's shoulder to keep his cries of delight from shattering the windows as their simultaneous eruptions shot up between them. Josh felt a huge double wad of warm cum smack his chin at the same time Rob's body went stiff. Rob managed a long, low moan of "Fuucckkk!" as he also continued trying to suck the skin off Josh's neck and whacking the two dicks in his hand. Wrapped tight together...both with every muscle shaking and every nerve quivering...one giant rope of man boy juice after another continued to splatter them as Rob milked their balls. It seemed as if Rob would never stop jacking or cumming. Josh knew he was already spent after Rob pumped four large wads from him on top of the two previous blow jobs he had earlier. In spite of his rapidly shriveling balls, he allowed himself to continue enjoying the feeling of having his cock stroked against Rob's wet, sticky one as Rob pinched off at least three more large blobs from his own. Rob added one final teething to Josh's neck, and managed to dribble one last thimbleful of thick, white spooge over their cocks before he released his grip. Completely exhausted, they fell together flat on the bed and kissed and cuddled for several long minutes without a single word.

"Wow! Just WOW!" was all Rob could finally get out of his lips in between the still labored, deep breaths.

Josh smiled and kissed Rob before stating, "Wow works for me too buddy." He parroted the "Just WOW!" also, but while running his fingers back and forth from the starting point of Rob's happy trail to his pecs.

Rob turned his back but silently wiggled up against Josh's nakedness. He draped his arm over Rob and pulled him tight into the spooning position. Within moments, the only two sounds in the room was the constant low droning of the thru-the-wall air conditioning unit, and the soft purring snore of satisfied sleep coming from the man in his arms.

Josh finally drifted off into his own dream state with two thoughts: Why it had taken so long for the friendship to progress to this...and just how right this felt.

* * * * *

It was a couple days after Rob had headed back to our little hometown, but I was still thinking about him a lot. I know I was wanting to see a potential for something serious there, but after what little discussion we had about the issue of being gay, I'm not certain he would ever be able to cope with the word. Right now I was far more concerned with the weather and how nasty it was starting to look. Pizza customers don't care how wet YOU get, so long as their pie stays hot and dry.

The sudden drizzle that started as I left the shop with his next delivery was one of the normal weather hazards you face with the job. As I drove to the apartment where the order was going, the rain became increasingly stronger every block. By the time I was pulled up to unit #69 at the very back of the complex, the sky had opened up completely and was now a full blown downpour.

I just sat in in the car for a full two minutes finishing up the Winston I had fired up on the way over and hoping for a small break in the storm. Finally giving up to the rain gods, I grabbed the hot bag from the passenger seat; popped open the driver's door; and darted thru the bullet-like stings the huge raindrops felt like against my face. By the time I had covered the 50 foot dash to the front door, my dark shirt and khaki shorts were soaked. To add insult to injury, the apartment door had just a minimal overhang, and was dumping more rain down on me while waiting for someone to answer the knock. Even though it was only another 15 or 20 seconds, by the time the door opened, drenched wasn't even the correct word. I had to have looked like the proverbial drowned cat.

"Oh damn guy...get in here out of that nasty crap," was the order that came from the tall figure standing across the threshold just as lightning lit up the sky. I stepped inside without a second's hesitation.

"Thanks so much, man," came sincerely from my lips before adding "I hate to be dripping all over the place but it is really a mess out there right now."

The good looking tall blond that was standing in front of me looked to be 25 or 26 and smiled as he said "No problem buddy. I can't hardly make you come out in this shit and make you stand in it too. Just set it down on the breakfast bar and let me grab my wallet." He then disappeared through the doorway between the kitchen and living room. When he came back a few seconds later, he handed over a crisp new twenty for the $12.88 order. "Hope that is enough for getting you all wet." Then he grinned wider as he also passed off a soft towel with the simple instruction of "Here, at least dry off a little too."

"Thanks man...for the nice tip and this," sputtered from my mouth while running the towel over my dripping blond locks. As I slid the soft cotton over my face and then up under my tight tee, my inner Josh took the time to do a quick scan of the half dressed customer. That little guy inside hadn't really paid attention before to the fact that the customer was wearing just a pair of cargo shorts riding low enough to see the Calvin Klein waistband on his underwear and had a fairly nice chest. His blond hair was lighter and longer than mine and had deep green eyes. This guy was one of those hot lookers that confused me since the gaydar beeped slightly, but looked far too straight. As I continued to rub the towel over my pecs, my nipples became erect...partially from the cold rain that had soaked the tee, and partially from the intentional pinches I was giving them while staring at the cute guy. Just then, another loud crack of thunder exploded outside the door and from the sounds of it, the rain became virtually torrential.

"Why don't you just hang for a few and have a Coke or something instead of going right back out in that," was the suggestion from the customer. "Maybe it will ease up in ten minutes or so and you can at least try to dry off."

The smile on the guy's face was intoxicating and Josh shook his head in the affirmative as he added "Cool with me if I can get just a little dry even...thanks!" He added his own smile to his face as he noticed the great ass cheeks showing in the customer's cargos as he walked to the fridge.

"My name is Shane." was the simple comment as he pressed a can of Coke into Josh's hand.

"Mine's Josh and thanks again. Really!" were his words as he continued to rub the towel on his exposed tummy as he he tipped the can back. Even with his head partially tilted, his eyes watched Shane's as they stared at Josh's hand running the towel across his hairless stomach. He also noticed that Shane had taken a little too long a look after noticing the bulge in the soaked khakis that were sticking to him.

Another loud double clap of thunder close by and the rain now pounding against the windows was accompanied by "Dude! You are so totally drenched! You might as well give me that shirt and let me toss it in the dryer for 15 minutes...doesn't look like it is going to let up any sooner." Wondering if this guy was just being overly helpful or had something else in mind, made Josh decide to find out which.

"You serious man? It would be nice to have it at least half dry."

"Sure man...just pull it off and give it to me." As he stood there watching Josh peel the tee over his head, he added, "I can throw your shorts in too, if you want."

Josh handed over his still dripping shirt and looked straight in Shane's gleaming eyes that were strangely now a lighter shade of green that accompanied the full lips with a slight grin on them. "You really wouldn't mind?" was all he said as he undid his belt.

Shane simply said, "Sure...no problem, Josh." and grinned again.

Josh unsnapped his shorts; unzipped; and pushed them down his thighs and calves without a word. As he kicked off his sneaks and bent over to get the wet shorts over his feet, he glanced up to see Shane's own box now beginning to show prominently in his cargos just a few inches from his face. He stood back up and handed over his khakis with a smile as he realized that his wet 2xist boxer briefs were leaving nothing to the imagination...and that Shane's eyes were glued to the outline of the half hard seven inch tool inside them. Josh ran the towel down his thighs and dabbing at his wet undies as he raised back up to see Shane still standing there with his shorts and tee.

"Umm...Josh..." Shane began with a slight pause, "...you might as well give me those too." With another momentary pause he added "You can just wrap the towel around you while you wait."

With just a knowing grin and a slight blush, Josh peeled the wet and constricting boxer briefs down and stepped out of them while trying to keep the towel in front of his semi erect cock. He was certain Shane licked his lips as he bent over and picked up the wet undies. "Make yourself at home, Josh. I will be right back." He disappeared again into the hallway to the side of the kitchen. Josh took the opportunity to wrap the damp towel around his waist and stood beside the breakfast bar taking another drink from the Coke can and wondering again if this was going somewhere or just a very caring guy. He didn't get a good clue until Shane returned with another towel over his arm.

"Here buddy...this one is dry...use it instead of that wet one," was the command Shane gave as he handed Josh a bright blue towel that was a little smaller than the other one. Shane plopped down on the couch and shamelessly watched as Josh dropped the damp one and slowly tried to wrap the new one around his waist. After a couple of tries, he accepted that it was large enough to cover him, but small enough that it gapped most all of the way up his thigh. Josh shrugged and sat down beside Shane on the couch letting the gap show most of his right leg and a decent tent. He figured that whatever the next move was, it was up to this guy to make it...especially since he was damn near naked and the bulge in Shane's cargo shorts was making it obvious he wanted to play a little.

"Sorry about the small towel bro. That was the last clean one I had." Looking down at Josh's lap, he added "From the looks of it, you would need a beach towel to cover up totally with anyway." He tacked a huge grin on the end of that one.

Josh grinned back and moved his leg enough to let Shane catch a glance of his low hangers and the edge of his furry pubes showing through the gap. "Nah man. This one is fine."

Shane stared directly into his eyes as he throatily whispered, "Fine is just how I would describe it from what I can see."

Josh didn't reply but instead spread his legs a little more, straining the half knot he had made to hold the towel together and showing a little of the prize that was under it. He propped his arm on the back of the couch behind Shane. The sexual electricity surged thru them as their naked legs touched ever so lightly. Josh let his eyes tell Shane it was cool, and Shane wordlessly leaned in to nibble on Josh's nipple as he simultaneously ran his hand up his lightly fuzzy inner thigh. Josh's eyes closed tightly as Shane chewed harder on his pec and moaned deeply when he slid his hand thru the opening in the towel and wrapped it around Josh's now throbbing tool. A talented thumb slid over his preeing slit and then slowly rubbed the underside of the tip of Josh's cock head with it. That caused another low moan to escape from Josh's lips.

Without stopping any of the attention he was giving Josh's tool with his hand, Shane looked up at him and announced "I have another tip for you getting all wet...if you want one." His mouth returned to slurping on Josh's smooth chest without waiting for an answer. Josh silently replied by grabbing a handful of Shane's blond hair and gently pushing his head lower. Shane responded in a similar mute form by ripping the towel covering Josh open and kissing his way south down across his stomach and tongue fucking his belly button. Now totally into the mouth working him, Josh leaned back and fumbled his hand around on the front of Shane's full cargo shorts. Just as Josh found the huge lump and squeezed it while using his other hand to unsnap Shane's shorts and start to tug at the zipper, his hands were brushed away. As he dropped to his knees between Josh's spread legs, he looked up to his face and ordered "You just sit back and enjoy this as much as I will Josh."

As much as Josh wanted to see...and taste...this stud's rod too, he complied and settled against the back of the couch and watched as Shane ran his tongue thru his thick pubes and traced their way around the base of his cock. Shane had wrapped his hand tightly around Josh's ball sack, and was pulling on them so that his flesh soldier was standing at attention waiting for orders. He began running his wet tongue up each side of his cock as if he was testing the flavor of a popsicle. Then he used his lips to follow the cum shaft from the balls to the edge of the dribbling slit and bent Josh's cock forward to tickle every millimeter of the underside of the head ridge several times with his tongue. Josh spread his legs as wide as he could and allowed himself to moan deeply as Shane continued to do things to his cock that was driving him crazy.

Knowing that he was in total control now, Shane shifted slightly and began suctioning each side of Josh's tool from where it met his crotch to just under the tender head. The mouth never stopped moving...first up the left side; then down the top; back up the right side; and finally down the bottom until his moist lips were slobbering on Josh's pulsing balls. His ass was wiggling like a bass on a hook and he was oozing precum like a fire hose as Josh twisted his fingers in Shane's hair and held his ears. Shane pulled Josh's manhood down again and began flicking his tongue tip across the wet slit rapidly...back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, back and forth...the tongue teasing him like he had never felt before. Then he repeated the same hummingbird wing motions on his cum shaft, flicking quickly back and forth every so lightly on every move up his hard on. Josh's balls were rumbling even though Shane had yet to actually put his cock in his mouth. Just when he though he couldn't take it anymore, Shane pressed his lips tight to Josh's dick; shoved his tongue tip in the juiced up slit; and began vibrating the head with his lips in what could only be described as a Bronx cheer on his mushroom!

"OH MY FUCKING GAWD!" was the barely stifled scream that came from Josh as he grabbed Shane's ears and jammed his face down on Josh's now purple head that was begging for release. His balls were bouncing on the couch fabric as his hips bucked up trying to get his cock in Shane's mouth adding to the wild sensations his nether regions were feeling. "Please Shane...please take me...PLEASE!" spewed from Josh's throat as he shoved himself thru the lips that had him ready to explode.

Shane responded by squeezing Josh's balls even tighter and slamming his mouth all the way down his shaft and into his tonsils in one swallow. Still holding Josh's sack tight and letting his throat muscles work the dick buried there, Shane used his thumb to rub the sweet spot under Josh's balls. At first it was just a gentle push and then a methodical in and out, back and forth rhythm on the knot below the skin that soon had Josh silently begging for release as he rammed his hips against Shane's face. Just as he thought he couldn't feel any more horny and ready to blow, Shane slipped a wet finger from his other hand thru Josh's rosebud and began to probe him. As Shane pushed in one digit at a time and continued to bob on his cock, Josh felt his balls begin to tingle with the knowing pending eruption and shook his ass against Shane's finger.

"FEE~UC~KKK SHANE!" flew from Josh's lips as Shane nailed his hot button with his finger tip the first time and then cranked up his suctioning of Josh's cock to an even faster pace. Almost totally delirious now, Josh began jamming Shane's head up and down and bucking up into him at the same time. Shane responded greedily with his throat and bumping Josh's prostate with his finger on every mouth stroke...long strokes that took every inch of Josh's pride from tip to base. A half dozen more swallows and the same number of bangs against Josh's bulls eye brought a guttural yell from Josh that even he didn't recognize as his balls began to empty like they never had before.

"I~I~I AM GONNA CUMMM!!! Pull off or take it all you hot assed cocksucker!"

Instead of backing off, Shane jammed his nose into Josh's pubes and rammed his finger into his button at the same time, making his own jungle noises as he let Josh's warm slime coat his throat and fill his mouth. Josh was literally bouncing on Shane's finger and holding his head tight as he tried to count the number of explosions that were shooting from his slit. The feelings of euphoria made him lose track after number five, but he knew he plastered Shane's face and chest with at least another three huge ropes as he pulled back from Josh's hard on.

White strings were dripping from the corners of Shane's lips as he moved up and planted his ass on Josh's lap and his mouth on Josh's. Still incredibly horny, Josh wrapped his arms around him and sucked on the jis soaked tongue that was forcing its way into him. Shane grabbed the back of Josh's head and pulled him tight to his body and humped against his stomach. It was only then that Josh realized that Shane was still wearing his cargo shorts and he reached down with both hands to try to unzip them again in a desire to bring his new friend to a similar orgasm. But Shane grabbed Josh's wrists and pushed them above his head pinning them to the wall. An almost evil grin was on Shane's face as he intoned "Not yet hot stuff. I want you good and ready before it is your turn."