Pizza Boy at the Door Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A look of bewilderment was on Josh's face as Shane pushed him down on his back and crawled between his legs, taking his still hard cock in his hand once again and began licking it. Even more of a surprise to Josh than Shane's mouth working him again, was that his schlong seemed to be even harder than it was right before the intense orgasm he had just experienced. With some intimate tongue action all over Josh's sensitive cock head and a few deep swallows on its length, Shane quickly had Josh quivering again. He looked up to see Josh's eyes tightly closed and evidently lost to the world except for the attention he was receiving for second time in just a few minutes. Grasping Josh at his thick base, Shane began a slow stroke up and down as he moved his talented lips across the ball sac. Josh dug his fingernails into the couch as Shane suckled on each ball and then inhaled both into his mouth. Josh was not only at borderline ecstasy from the tongue bath his gonads were receiving, but also in complete amazement as he felt the sudden wetness between his tool and the hand jacking it...and realizing it was his own fresh pre that was once again oozing from his slit. Shane continued rolling Josh's balls around in his moist mouth and added a new sensation as he squeezed Josh's dick as hard as he could and twisting his hand on each new upstroke. The moaning and shaking that was coming from the delivery boy below him, told Shane he was hitting every nerve he could.

Josh suddenly snapped open his eyes and cried out in delight as he watched Shane spit out his balls and felt teeth nibbling hard on the sweet spot just under them. His legs were forced apart by Shane's elbows and the lips moved to Josh's man pussy...kissing and sucking on the pink hole while still yanking the flesh in his hand. Josh was certain it couldn't get any better when Shane drove his rolled up tongue into his rosebud and began popping it in and out as deep as he could with his face plastered between Josh's ass cheeks; but what happened next changed that opinion instantly.

"OH MY MOTHER FUCKING GAAWWDDD!" escaped from his lungs and Josh latched his hands to Shane's shoulders as the tongue was rammed in so deep that Shane's nose was smashed flat against Josh's balls. Josh flipped his legs high and encircled Shane's head not wanting the feelings he was having to stop. They didn't and actually became almost unbearable as Shane began swishing his buried tongue tip back and forth and pinching gently on Josh's anal ring at the same time with his teeth. The nibbling gradually shifted to a more and more rough chewing...making Josh rake his nails across Shane's back as he felt his eyes water from the new erogenous zone that was being shown him. "Fuck Shane! I am sooo gonna cum again dude!" was all he could get out in between his gasping and moaning.

One last quick chomp on Josh's twitching slot and Shane's mouth shifted instantly from the man cunt he had been eating and slammed it back down the full length of Josh's tree trunk. His mouth became a jackhammer as his bobbing went faster and faster. His hand began rolling Josh's balls in its palm and a wet, familiar middle finger pushed into where Shane's tongue had been seconds earlier.

"SHANE! DON'T! STOP!" leaked from Josh's lips along with some drool as his thighs contracted around Shane's ears.

He silently answered the order by increasing the tempo of his sucking motions and Josh soon felt as if an industrial shop vac was attached to his cock and running at full speed. His moans became whispered whimpers as Josh felt the lava began to find its way to his cum chute. "mm...mmm...oh...ohOH...OH FUCK SHANE," was all he could get out and continue breathing also. Shane's head was almost a blur and he jabbed Josh's hole in search of the elusive g-spot when Josh suddenly cried out "YES!" He rammed his hips up into Shane so far that he felt the gagging reaction on his cock head and began dumping his thick load in Shane's hungry throat. A long, low, deep from the gut crept from his mouth as his balls emptied once again and his body went limp.

A large glob of sticky white juice was dripping down on his thick pubes from Shane's mouth when Josh opened his eyes and smiled in satisfaction. The shimmer in Shane's sparkling green eyes was also showing the same satisfaction and he smiled back best he could with Josh's cock still twixt his lips. The smile turned to a grin as Shane began to circle Josh's shaft with his tongue and flick at the head instead of letting it free of his cum filled mouth. Shane's hand crawled up Josh's tummy and found a nipple and a quick hard pinch of it with his fingernails, made Josh shake and eek out a moan. Shane continued teasing Josh's exhausted but still hard flesh with his lips and tongue, and he kept a lip lock on it as he twisted his body around on the couch and presented Josh's face with a very full bulge still hidden behind Shane' cargo shorts. Shane's slow up and down motions; the wetness of his mouth on Josh's still steel-like rod; and the question of what was inside those pants kept Josh horned to the max. Deciding that it was evidently his turn finally...even though Shane was continuing to orally work his meat for the third time...Josh leaned in and buried his face against the tan shorts and found an unbelievable hardness that turned him on as he brushed his cheeks back and forth across it. He both heard and felt Shane moan as he kissed the pole that had eluded him thru two massive orgasms and was determined that he had to get Shane off as thanks for them.

Knowing he had Josh still rock hard, Shane let his cock loose long enough to say "Now Josh...do me now baby...do me while I make you cum again...please!" and then returned his lips to the fleshy meat he couldn't seem to get enough of.

Even though he was inexplicably still hard, Josh wasn't sure there was any way his balls could pull off a third load that quickly; but his desire to taste the stud that had brought him to two, back-to-back massive explosions convinced him he was willing to try. His hands were shaking from the mouthing he was once again getting, but he managed to find the zipper of Shane's cargos thru the precum soaked fabric and whipped it down quickly. Grabbing the waistband with both hands, Josh ripped them and the bright green Calvin Kleins under them down Shane's legs at the same time, releasing a most impressive piece of manhood. Not quite as thick as Josh but longer and definitely very suckable; seeing Shane's cock for the first time added to the erection he was maintaining and he wasted no time in sliding his lips over the mushroom head. Shane reacted by simultaneously pushing his crotch forward into Josh's face and stepping up his end of the 69 action on Josh. In between head bobs, Shane managed to kick the CKs off his feet and threw one leg over Josh's head as he felt him swallow the second and third inch of his bone.

His balls had withered up tight from the two drainings Shane had given them, but Josh's cock acted as if a mouth hadn't been on it in weeks and throbbed when Shane inhaled its full length again. He managed to roll to his side and pull Shane with him without letting go of the oral grip he had on Shane's wang. Just as he started to crawl his lips slowly down the silky sides of Shane's rod, he felt the mouth working him with rapid motions and cranked up his own actions by taking Shane deep in his throat.

"Mbb~bbll~fuck~mbbb~mmfggmmm," were the sounds that came from below him as Shane tried to speak and moan and suck at the same time. Josh didn't even try to find words for the feelings that were zapping thru him as he felt his balls tingle once again; but rather concentrated on making Shane quiver and shake as he blew him. Always proud of the expert cocksucker that he had become the past few months, Josh was determined to make Shane's pending blast as great as the two that he had only moments ago and he bobbed and slurped and sucked like never before. The increased tempo and fixation on pleasing the hard on in his mouth was met with the same attention to his own dick. Apparently Shane had every intention of making him cum a third time whether Josh could or not. He felt his nuts tremble once again and accepted that whether there was any joy juice with it or not...he was about to force his way into another orgasm once again...and shoved harder into the mouth that was sucking him greedily.

Suddenly a pair of hands grabbed his ass and yanked him forward. Josh's cock went further into Shane than ever before. The hard bone that was buried in him rapidly slapped his tonsils three times, followed by a San Andreas fault line quaking from Shane as he began unloading into Josh. The hot sweet liquid finally draining into him made Josh's brain override his spent balls and he cried out, "Oh hell yeah!" as he felt the mangasm begin. His gonads actually hurt from trying to whip up still another load, but it was a good hurt. Josh licked up Shane's cum as it seeped from his lips and dribbled into his bush and continued humping the face that wouldn't let him free until it got another load. Wanting it almost as bad as Shane now, Josh slammed back and forth into his mouth and was crying out "Suck it! Suck it HARD! Make me cum again! SUCK ME!"

Shane obeyed and pinned Josh to the back of the couch and jammed on him like an out of control automatic milker latched on a cow's teat that wouldn't stop until it got a gallon. Shane's seed was coating his chin and cheeks where it had leaked from his mouth. Tears were in his eyes. Josh wanted to cum again...he needed to cum again...and Shane wanted it too...evidenced by the desire his lips were showing to Josh's fleshy monster.

Just as he thought there was no way another orgasm was going to happen, his balls tightened and he screamed so loud that Shane had to shove his fingers in Josh's mouth to keep the entire apartment complex from hearing him as he came the third time. His hips bucked once...then twice...and still again as a smaller but more internally intense than the other two releases of cum spilled across Shane's tongue. So totally exhausted...and satisfied...from the three workouts, Josh could do little more than just lay there like a lump of sweaty flesh as Shane continued licking and sucking in a refusal to release his cock from his lips. Josh's contentment was sidetracked as he realized in shock, that his cock had yet to wilt and Shane was making sure it didn't with his expert tongue and lightly rubbing his shrunken balls. Josh wiggled into the back of his couch and closed his eyes as Shane spent the next minute tenderly licking him.

"Please Shane...puhaleeeze let me try to recover and smoke a quick one before you have my balls falling off," was all he could think to say to get him to stop from teasing him into an impossible immediate fourth time. Shane responded by pulling his mouth from Josh's cock and spinning around to kiss him. As they cuddled tight on the couch and snowballed their loads together with their tongues, Josh felt Shane's hand gently playing with his finally half wilted tool.

Shane finally released both Josh's tongue and his rod as he looked into his eyes and said "You must be the Energizer Bunny's twin brother...you just keep going, and going, and going." He punctuated the comment with a wide grin and another deep kiss.

"DUDE! No one has ever gotten me off three times like that...and I am STILL half hard!" The look on his face was a combined one of confusion and complete euphoria.

Shane grinned as he leaned in for one more kiss and took Josh's erection in his hand again and slowly pulled on it. "Wish you could spend the night and I could see how many more times I can make those balls give up your sweet juice...but I have to go pick up my wife at work at the paper plant in a half hour. Maybe I will order my pizza earlier the next time."

* * * * *

Even though all the extra time Josh spent on the delivery with Shane got him a serious ass chewing from Cody and the pizza shop manager, that wasn't the reason for his moodiness at both work and school the next few days. He wasn't his usually jovial self with customers. There was an almost constant attitude with co-workers. He even got so short with Ryan in their dorm quarters, that his roommate finally asked him what the fuck his problem was on Thursday night.

Josh didn't want to try to explain what was bothering him because it wasn't making total sense to him either. He couldn't get into it with Ryan thanks to still being in the closet with him. He would have tried to talk to Cody about it some, but the life that Cody was leading was part of the problem and he didn't think his friend could be truly unbiased with advice. He felt as if he had no where to turn and just kept fighting with the problem in his own head.

As much as the sexual exploits Josh had experienced over the last few months since that first time with Tony, were physically satisfying to him, what was in his mind after each one began to weigh heavier and heavier on him. The way Cody and Bryan talked, being 18, gay, cute as hell, and sowing one wild oat after another was something to celebrate. Josh wasn't brought up that way though. His family had been farmers for four generations and it was all about family...finding that person to marry, have babies, and spend 50 or 60 years with...not seeing how many notches you can put on a bed post or how times you can get your cock to detonate during a single session.

Suddenly, a lot of the fears he had during high school over his attraction to guys was back full force, but for a much different reason. His mind was muddled not over being gay, but over whether this was all there really was to it? His trysts so far had been just that: hook ups and totally casual sex. Could it be all those sermons he had heard back home had been true...that homosexuality was purely physical and a choice? How gay people never had long-lasting relationships? That he was doomed to decades of loneliness and despair before being sent to hell when he died? That gays can't 'really' love each other?

Josh wanted so much more than that and he wanted to believe that it was out there. He wanted to meet someone to date; someone that he could share more than just a lot of bed bouncing with; someone that was a soul mate and have a relationship like his parents and grandparents. He felt so strange since most 18 year olds...gay or straight...weren't thinking like that. But he was and it would come back to haunt the crevices of his mind after every new sexual exploit.

He shrugged at Ryan and brushed off his recent moroseness to trouble with a couple classes and too many hours at work. He knew Ryan didn't totally buy it, but it got him off his ass for the rest of the night.

When sleep was finally beckoning him later, Josh rolled over to face the dorm room wall and did like he did most nights...said a short, silent prayer. Tonight's petition to God was centered around two things: "Please grant me understanding and please provide someone that can show me this isn't a curse on me. Someone that wants what I do."