All Comments on 'Pizza Boy at the Door Ch. 16'

by JKendallDane

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Still say Josh needs to hookup with the "dorm jock" for the sex of a lifetime. His inner wild stud needs to be released!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Seriously?

Another great chapter. I thank you:) but seriously anonymous? Maybe if it had happened before he met Kyle fine but never now. This is love and would you cheat on someone you love? Besides Kyle and Josh seem pretty hot and heavy anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I agree!

Kyle and Josh have to remain committed to each other. Please dont let either of them ever play around except with each other! This is too sweet a love story to have that happen. Just one other request. Please keep the chapters coming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Casey 1988

I loved the chapter. ^-^ I think it is amazing that these two are able to turn down other offers; it shows that Josh and Kyle are truly a deep couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
talk about pent up sexual energy!

Great writing! I actually wanted to read the next line for the building sexual energy between the characters. Definitely getting a 5 star from me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJKendallDane@JKendallDane
Just a regular guy that's gay and enjoys writing as a serious hobby. My stories will almost always be same-sex-oriented and tend to run more towards the romance and/or the first-time genres with the occasional foray into the drama or mystery areas. I do occasionally pop off a ...