Pizza Boy at the Door Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sweet! Just what I ordered...a pizza with everything including a hot delivery boy." His obviously stoned, red road-mapped eyes, did more than a quick glance up and down Josh's body and locked on his baby blues. He worked a $20 and two singles for the $16.10 order suggestively into the right pocket of his cargos, and took advantage of Josh's hands being full with the hot bag containing the delivery. "Yeah baby! My favorite dinner in more ways than one," spurted out at the same time his hands grabbed crotch and rubbed hard.

Josh knew Chris was totally fucked up since a super buzz always made him so totally horny too. He immediately began to try to squirm away, but Chris had a grip on his belt and was unzipping him before he got the, "Stop it Chris," out of his mouth. He finally dropped the bag with the pie in it on the cast iron, porch table to free up his hands; but not before Chris had his inside his open fly and a hand full of cotton and hardening cock. He grabbed a wrist in each hand and held Chris back for a second with, "Dude! You know I have a boyfriend. Please chill."

Chris only did a big stoner's grin and came back with, "Yeah so do I. Nothing wrong with a little strange on the side to keep them on their toes though." His quick moving hand was back inside Josh's pants again trying to convince him he was right. "Does he let you fuck him good like I always did, stud?"

Josh felt himself pre a little and knew he had to kill this right now before his fully boned, brainless dick reminded him any more that it had been three days without sex and overrode his conscience. He didn't want to hurt Chris's feelings, but much more importantly, he didn't want to hurt Kyle. He permitted himself to moan deeply as Chris kept using his talented fingers to tempt him, and then pushed him up against the open door. "Dammit Chris! As much as I might want to get it on with you one more time...I just can't." He added, "Please try to understand," when he saw the immediate frown on Chris's face from the rejection.

"Oh what-the-fuck-ever, Josh," came with an exaggerated eye roll. "I heard he gave you his old high school ring. That's not a wedding ring, dude. My boyfriend and I have an understanding and we are allowed to play and still manage to make it work too. Until you are an old married couple, that's the way it should be." He pushed Josh back away from him and ordered, "Just give me my fucking pizza and think about that. I'll just go smoke another bowl and pound off to some porn since you are so off limits."

"I'm really sorry Chris, its just how it is with me and Kyle." He thought better after he let the next thing slip out. "I would jump and fill your hot ass otherwise." He held his breath hoping that dumb comment didn't encourage another frontal assault. Thankfully, it didn't and as he zipped himself back up, Chris snatched the pizza from the table and slammed the door in his face.

The funny thing was, most of the drive back to shop had him thinking little about being teased and stimulated by Chris, and more about one comment he had made: 'Does he let you fuck him good like I always did?' That one line from Chris; uttered more as a well-baited hook to reel Josh into playing around than anything else; was instead making Josh ponder why it was that every time he tried to take the top position with Kyle the last two months, it was politely blocked or deflected. He didn't mind at all being catcher for his lover when they did full intercourse, but dammit...he would like to pitch a game every so often too. Hell, even one inning would be new to them both. He wasn't sure why he had never really pushed it, or been brave enough to bring it up during pillow talk.

He shrugged his shoulders and thought, 'Maybe I just need to get him as worked up as he does me at times, and keep teasing his pink pucker until he either gives it up or begs for it.' He snickered at the self-issued challenge he was giving himself when he added another thought. 'Yeah...and then make love to him as well as he does to me, so he wants it again, too.'

* * * * *

By the time Josh got to the house after his shift, Kyle had already been on the phone with Joe for better than a quarter hour. He was completely taken off guard when he answered the unknown call from the very familiar 716 area code and heard the voice from his past for the first time in more than three years. After some hesitant, general bull shit conversation that included the rough test Kyle had taken that day, his ex-boyfriend dropped the big anvil on him. Kyle had mixed emotions as he heard through sobs and whimpers, the story of how Joe's wife had caught him and one of the eighteen-year-old college guys that lived in the next apartment, getting it on in their bed when she came home from work sick a few weeks prior. The tale of her resulting eruption that included her throwing him out the same day, and filing for divorce within a week, was almost expected. What wasn't, was Joe now professing his love for him and how the dumbest thing he had ever done, was to deny his sexual orientation and treat Kyle like he had. He was just in the middle of giving Joe the low down on his relationship and how serious it was, when Josh popped into the living room with a huge grin on his face. It was one he knew too well, and short of just hanging up on Joe, he ended up spending the next five minutes saying 'uh huh' and 'OK' a lot.

Josh kissed his lover's cheek and went to his knees as soon as he realized that Kyle was trapped on a call he couldn't get away from. He was just in one of those moods after Chris had been so pushy and horned him up on the dark front porch. Kyle shot him an 'Oh hell no, not right now,' look and tried to brush his hands from the waistband of his sweat bottoms; but Josh had them around his ankles and the rapidly growing cock in his mouth before he succeeded. As Kyle's body relinquished itself, and his mind gave in to the inevitable; Josh unzipped and began pulling on his own bone; matching his deep throat swallows with long strokes on himself. Whatever Kyle kept managing to say into the phone didn't concern him. All he wanted to do was make love to him with his mouth...and right now...and he accelerated his lip and tongue motions. When Kyle spread his legs wide and used his free hand on Josh's head to steady his quivering knees with, he began pounding his own pud even harder.

When Josh's nuts started to empty on his bare calves and the bunched up sweats around his feet, Kyle let out a moan in Joe's ear there was no way to explain away as his own balls quaked and his silky shaft blew like a volcano into Josh's mouth. He was still dribbling the last of his load onto Josh's tongue, when he got fed up with Joe's now combined yearnings for him and demands to know what the loud caterwaul was about. "Look dude! You made your choice three and a half years ago, and blew me off. The blow job my husband just gave me, says you don't get another bite at the apple." He looked down at Josh and smiled. "Hope things work out for you, Joe. Be yourself finally and have a great life. BYE!" He snapped the phone shut and tossed it to the white leather couch before yanking Josh to his feet and to his face. "Gawd you are the one craziest mother fucker on the planet...and I am the luckiest SOB in the universe to be with you," flew from his lips before he slammed them to Josh's and tasted himself while they kissed.

Josh was sure he had heard the last minute or so of the call correctly, but Kyle's amorous embrace and probing tongue made him file the words away as questions he could ask later. Maybe something for a midnight talk during a walk around the top deck on next weekend's cruise?

* * * * *

As they lay cuddled together in bed later, Kyle was thinking of what all had happened in such a short period of time to test their relationship. Josh had already fallen asleep and was softly snoring in his arms, but Kyle was having problems finding sleep.

Part of his brain was still chastising him for even allowing himself to become aroused by the hockey players when in the showers. Being able to refuse the blatant suggestion made by the goalie at the restaurant had been easy, but the fact his dick had gotten hard when it happened still upset him too. The completely unexpected call from his ex-boyfriend didn't help his mind either, since it reminded him of what had happened when he last took a chance at giving someone else his heart. Being completely honest with himself, he had to admit that there was still a tug in his chest when he heard Joe's voice on the phone. It was only momentary, but it had been there.

He knew that Josh had proven his ability to honor their commitment by turning away the two opportunities that had been pushed in his face also. They had both passed tests that they shouldn't have had to deal with, but there was a nagging worry at the back of his thought process that kept asking if he was setting himself up for deep hurt again. Knowing what all he had planned for the cruise, made him question: 'Will we both always be able to say no when we need to?'

Just as Kyle started to think of the many other things they could face that would test their devotion, Josh shifted position in his sleep and snuggled up tighter. His lips formed a smile and then quivered as he mumbled something that sounded like: 'wuv tigger.' Looking down and seeing Josh's cock at full staff, made Kyle realize that he was being dreamed about. He leaned in and planted a gentle kiss on Josh's forehead and whispered, "I wuv my pooh, too." Then from behind closed eye lids he silently begged God for daily strength...for the both of them...for the rest of their lives.

12