All Comments on 'Pizza Boy at the Door Ch. 19'

by JKendallDane

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
killer12killer12about 10 years ago
Please

Another great chapter. I am so glad that they have married. Please hurry with the next chapter. I hate cliffhangers. This will probably get his mom to change but she will be like some religious fanatics and say it was God's will that this happened, but I hope not.

Killer12

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I don't even know what to say besides: tremendous job!!!

You made me use every emotion with this chapter. I started to cry as I read the words Josh wrote to send his mom. I laughed at his all encompassing first flight experiences. I empathized with his being intimidated by the wealth and then joyfully cheered at the acceptance Kyle's family showed him. I tingled right along with him as he stared at the marriage license. The unique ceremony made me jealous. The lovemaking afterwards made me hard. All of it had my heart feeling the real love that they share. Then you drop that bomb at the end and have me hanging between total fear and eternal hope for the best. Five stars isn't enough for this one!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Oh God

Please let everyone live!! Great story, great leading men and even better writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Why the hell is wrong with you?!?! You can't end like that! Too much suspense!! My poor brain can't handle it!! (Seriously though you're a damn good writer)

broken_teacupbroken_teacupabout 10 years ago
woah!

I was not expecting this kind of ending! I really love this story and as always I can't wait until the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Casey 1988

I loved the story and the ending will keep me waiting in suspense. You are a good writer. I will wait as best I can for the next chapter.

dairetodairetoabout 10 years ago
Oh No!!!!!!!!!!!

Please please please hurry with the next chapter!

Oh i hope that Josh is ok and Kyle and his parents

Great chapter by the way

judojonjudojonabout 10 years ago
no no no

Please get to writing so we can all take a breath . you can not leave us hanging like this . I feel like i know these two like some of my best friends. but do hope that it will bring Joshes family bad together . Please let Josh be ok . Great writing

DonRDonRabout 10 years ago
HEA

I wanted HEA, certainly not this. I love this story, but this bad stuff, not at all, even for dramatic purposes, You need to pull this out of your a** and give us back the HEA or I believe your ratings will deservedly suck scum. Sorry, but a lot of us need the HEA ...

Bellad19Bellad19about 10 years ago
Stop it! Just No!

I read this now just before bed. I was all into it caught up in the boys' world and then this. I feel like the rug got pulled from under me. I will go to sleep worrying that they are okay. Please let them be okay. Also, this was a great chapter. Post the follow up soon.

HeifelHeifelabout 10 years ago

Please don't let anybody die!!! Not Jack and certainly not Josh.

They so deserve their happiness as a married couple.

Write and post next chapter fast but good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJKendallDane@JKendallDane
Just a regular guy that's gay and enjoys writing as a serious hobby. My stories will almost always be same-sex-oriented and tend to run more towards the romance and/or the first-time genres with the occasional foray into the drama or mystery areas. I do occasionally pop off a ...