All Comments on 'Pizza Boy Back at the Door Ch. 02'

by JKendallDane

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My Kyle & Josh are back!!! Thank you!!!

You may have made us wait for this chapter but it was worth it. I cant believe how cute and in love these twoare. With everything that was in this one i just know whats coming next has to be fantabulous. keep writing like this and I will keep giving you 5 big stars bcause this is the best story ever.

baikalisanbaikalisanover 9 years ago
YES!!

Your back!! Humpty dance!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Are they going to get married legally now that it's legal in Florida?

JKendallDaneJKendallDaneover 9 years agoAuthor
Well...

...that just maybe MIGHT be a part of the storyline in chapter three. You'll have to wait and see. ;)

mikeyb85mikeyb85over 9 years ago
welcome back

I LOVEthis series you are so talented and I love how the story has developed! Looking forward to the next one :)

judojonjudojonover 9 years ago
so glad

so glad that you started up again as i can not tell you how much fun it is to read about these two. leave it up to you to come up with a way to keep it going . Again so glad keep up the great work John

GebasGebasover 9 years ago
Loved it

Just had a feeling this chapter had at least few chapters in it, bit kinda rushed... But what ever, still loved it, and i hope they are getting married in few upcoming chapters, but as well, hope they are not getting pregnant in upcoming 10 chapters. It's not like i don't want them to have kids, do believe they would be amazing with all that, but just want the story to go on way more/longer. Just enjoying reading it way to much.

Keep up amazing work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Happiness Can't express how I feel

I absolutely love this series and I cannot wait for more chapters. I wish I can have what these two have when the time is right. AAnyway you are a inspiration to me in many ways... So keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The next chapter

Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
happy

I read the first book and now these chapters all in a matter of a couple days. Reading them makes me happy, and makes me cry at times too. Not just at the sad moments, but at the happiness these two share. Being someone of the same age group it is also nice to read about something besides a twink and bear going at it. Thank you for the much needed good read, and for doing what you do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing May we have some more please?

I have read everything that you ever have written on that site. And I just wanted to ask that you eagerly continue the series I have fallen in love with these characters and I love how youExpress them into reality another word you make these characters real and even know sex is very important part of their relationship it is not everything that's a part of their relationship

judojonjudojonalmost 9 years ago
been to long

So when are you going to continue this awesome story . PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE finish the rest of their story. I REALLY REALLY REALLY enjoyed reading them. They were #Flawless

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 8 years ago
Still going strong

I just finished chap 2 after a long delay. See that you posted it in Jan with a promise for more to come. What gives? It's such a great story and you are such a great writer. Hope you still plan to finish not only "...back at the door" but the trilogy you had in mind. Loved Two plus One but please give priority to Josh & Kyle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please finish the book! 🙏🏼

Please finish the book i really enjoyed reading it.

TesaoboyTesaoboyover 8 years ago
LOVE this story...

...and the characters. I'm hooked and need another fix.

JKendallDaneJKendallDaneover 8 years agoAuthor
* * * NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR * * *

First off, thank all of you very much for your kind comments and ongoing support of the "Pizza Boy" trilogy.

As a long overdue update, keep an eye open for all new chapters to start being added sometime in mid to late November. Chapter three will have a heavy holiday theme that everyone should enjoy as Kyle and Josh try to outdo each other with Christmas gifts.

I must apologize for the extended delay to this series. Due to some personal medical issues and a death in the immediate family, my writing unfortunately took a back seat to real life this year. I will be back on track with this series and hope to have ALL the chapters of Book Two posted before Santa loads up his sleigh. Call it my Christmas gift to you fans. Thank you all so much for being patient.

Have a safe and happy Halloween! Much love...JKD

Belle2327Belle2327over 8 years ago
Yay

I hope that everything is ok and sorry to hear about your loss. I hope to see new chapters soon, as I am excited for this series to continue, but I understand life comes first.

Also wanted to say how much I have loved every minute of josh and Kyle so far. Been reading the series non stop since I found them two days ago. Very impressed and happy :) thank you for posting these on literorica

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
???????

Why did you go out of your way to comment that there would be new chapters in november? It is now almost January and nothing at all has been posted. You shouldn't even have said anything cause a lot of us have been looking forward to more chapters for a long time now. That was just cruel. Thanks for nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

To the previous anon: you're an asshole. The author stated REAL LIFE was the reason for delay, but your thirsty lonely ass is concerned about yourself rather then them. It's a free story, so unless you personally paid them to write, such the hell up and get a life.

JKendallDane: Hope all is well and you were able to enjoy your holidays!

kylermcubekylermcubeover 8 years ago
Pulled me back

Just when I thought

I should stop reading this story because of late updates

I read this and you pulled me back

Please update

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Love this story! Can't wait for the next chapters!

Marie2012Marie2012about 8 years ago

Cant wait to read the rest of this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Even late post, I will be waiting!

Dear JKD, once in a few months I check if you have gifted us with an update on Kyle an Josh story... I really hope things are going better for you and hope that you let us continue enjoying reading about your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please

Just read this for the second time and saw the updates. Hopefully by the time I get around to reading it again, you will have added more. Great story and great writing so please keep going with it. Take care.

jim13164jim13164almost 7 years ago
Waiting for more!

This story (all chapters) have been so addictive. I started this four or five days ago and read into the wee hours of the night and every hour available during the day. Your last comment about future chapters was enticing enough for me to check the date of the last chapter to find there has been a two year gap. Did you give up? I am seriously jonesing for more. I guess I'll have to create my own ending in my mind, but it won't be as good as yours would have been. Sorry to have you gone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More Please!!!!

I love this series! Josh and Kyle are so amazing!!! Please put more up.... I am in eager anticipation for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Come back!

Please come back and finish the story! Why did you disappear?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
When can we expect more chapters of "pizza boy back at the door?

When are you writing book 3?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

dam I'm loving this story and can't wait for more I just relized you had continued it but am all caught up on it now

CaramelunicornCaramelunicorn8 months ago

Great story! I need to read the first chapters as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJKendallDane@JKendallDane
Just a regular guy that's gay and enjoys writing as a serious hobby. My stories will almost always be same-sex-oriented and tend to run more towards the romance and/or the first-time genres with the occasional foray into the drama or mystery areas. I do occasionally pop off a ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES