Pizza Boy Back at the Door Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle hugged Josh and said, "There are dicks like that in every business. Just do your job and he will get taken care of eventually. Something or someone will bite him in the ass before long."

"I hope so 'cause I am the fuck over his shit and about ready to take him out back to have a dumpster conference with his face."

Kyle grinned at the uber butch Josh that had surfaced again. "Another day, baby. Another day. Just call Cody and score us dinner while I dig out the decorations for the tree and living room." He spun on his heel and headed for the spare bedroom as Josh ordered their standard dinner of a large pie...half chicken and green olives ~ half Philly steak and onions...and cinnamon stick dessert with the always required now, extra icing cups.

* * * * *

By the time the doorbell rang announcing dinner was there, the huge tree had already been more than half decorated. Blue flasher lights were once again the central theme and nearly three dozen snow white ornaments were spread around the multiple bushy limbs. Josh was busy setting up the crystal manger scene on the mantle, so Kyle headed to the front door as the bell sounded again.

Even with the music playing in the background, Josh's ears perked up as soon as he heard the familiar voice say, "Got something really hot for you tonight." 'Motherfuckin' JJ!' shrieked between his ears and he abandoned the mantle project to rush to Kyle's side.

"Oh. Um. Err. Hi, Josh," was the stumbling acknowledgment JJ gave him as he sided up next to his husband and wrapped an arm around his waist.

"Hello, JJ," was all that was said, but with the icy stare and lack of any inflection in Josh's voice, the underlying message was crystal clear without words: 'He's my husband. Don't even think of going there with him!' For the briefest of moments, JJ had a look on his face that said he was going to make a suggestion about tipping with a threesome or something equally as tacky and out of line, but wisely he swallowed whatever was crossing his tongue.

Kyle was amused by the standoff between the two, and simply handed over the cash for the order and a more-than-healthy tip and took the warm boxes and three icing cups from JJ. He tried to finalize the transaction with something that started with, "Thanks and if there is anything else I can..." but had the door slammed in his face by Josh before he could make whatever offer he had in mind.

As Kyle sat the boxes down on the coffee table, he declared, "Damn Joshua. Do I sense a little less than the proper Christmas spirit in you all of a sudden? Where is your 'Peace on earth, Good will to men, and Spread the love' attitude? The giant idiot grin he had pasted on his face is all that saved him from another rant and lecture about JJ from Josh...but it didn't save him completely.

"I'll show you 'Spread the love,' Kyle," came along with his sweats being shoved down his long, hard thighs. "I'm all into 'Good will' towards one man," was the statement as Kyle's tee shirt was yanked over his head. The boxer briefs followed the sweats to the floor next and came with, "Now put your 'piece' down on that big 'earthy' area rug and prepare to be reminded of who YOUR pizza boy is!"

Even though this wasn't at all how he had pictured tonight's seduction to play out, Kyle followed Josh's instructions and kicked free of his sweats and undies before splaying himself naked on the plush rug in front of the fireplace. He watched intently as Josh strutted up, placed one foot on each side of his torso, and began to slowly strip himself. They locked eyes and Josh's voice took on a sultry timbre he had never heard before.

"I think you need ravaged," were the words that came off his lips as his pullover came over his head. "Or maybe you just need the world's best blow job," was the option as Josh unzipped his jeans and pushed them to his ankles. "Course there is this that can fill you up like you may need it too," was the choice that went along with Josh freeing his leaking erection from the tighty whities he forced to follow his jeans down his legs. As he dropped down on top of Kyle and began a rhythmical writhing he whispered, "Or maybe I should just grind on you like this until you beg for something else."

Kyle was the hardest and the most turned on he could remember being in a long time and said only one thing: "If there is an 'all of the above' option, I'll choose that one." Josh's only reply was to smile and fill the request.

* * * * *

Finally, sometime close to midnight, the tree was finally done but for one thing. The boys completed it with the one tradition they had began the previous year as Kyle encircled Josh's waist from behind and lifted him up so he could place the dual angel tree topper on the spindly, single tip of the tree. They kissed passionately as he was lowered back to the floor and yet again as they stared at the warm glow the angel topper gave off when it was plugged into the other lights. Christmas was in their house and they were filled with the spirit.

Mugs of hot cocoa and the final scraps of the cinnamon dessert while they went over the travel plans for the holidays finished the evening for them. Bed was a welcome sight and even though their cuddling up created new erections, they were both already well satiated and ignored them in exchange for the rest they needed. When the dreams came, they were about all the memories that had brought them to tonight...as a couple...together and forever.

* * * * * * * * * *

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Thank you so much for your patience on waiting for this chapter. I promise you will not have any kind of similar delay again. I'm hoping to now be back on a seven to ten day schedule for releases of new chapters.

As always, your votes and comments are so appreciated. Please be sure to utilize both as feedback to me. (Plus, that's how we get "paid" here at Literotica. ;) ) Your personal contact messages, emails, and interaction on my Facebook page are also always welcomed and I do my best to respond to each one quickly.

Watch for chapter three and join Josh and Kyle in a series of Christmas and New Years surprises. Much love to you all.

JKD