All Comments on 'Pizza Delivery Guy'

by Twotooto222

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nothing hotter than a pizza delivery boy

That kind of entrepreneur is what every woman dreams of when they have fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
standard formula story

nothing new or exciting

Just plain old WACC shit

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
If they are happy living like this...

If they are happy living like this...What can we say...Just a funny issue: "perfect silicone tits"! How can fake tits be perfect? If they were perfect they didn't need silicone! 2*

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 7 years ago
Like a really bad porno

A couple of things:

1) Was there really pizza delivery in the sixties?

2) Young women in their early 20's suck dick about as often as they shake hands.

This story reminded me of really bad 70's porn. I'm actually a fan of bad 70's porn, but this story didn't really entertain me. It would've been more interesting if the two main characters weren't swingers. That eliminated any drama or tension.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: anonymous-nothing hotter than a pizza delivery guy

That was sarcasm, right? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Really, with a moniker like that, one would think you'd get that part right.....

....to many of these errors two pass muster too tell the truth, Mr.!

While it was a hot scene, both hubby and wifey are sick fucks.

Best hope pizza boy doesn't get cocky and brag, or possessive and want a more permanent situation. Best hope wifey doesn't decide PB's now trained to her preferences youthful energy isn't better than hubby's, or that hubby doesn't decide to have that hot intern start coming over for his fun or to give him her babies....once you take those gloves off...., well, all bets are off.

I know, I know. It's a fantasy and I'm a party pooper. Yeah, well bubbula, it's on you to make the fantasy credible, to help readers suspend incredulity long enough to make the aberrations acceptable....nay, normal. You didn't and need editorial help, to boot.

Try again, your imagination is probably capable of something more interesting, as well. Really.

How many "fuck the pizza boy" scenes have we seen here?

IheartgayficIheartgayficabout 7 years ago
I liked this

A couple, one has a fantasy, the other loves and trusts him enough to make it happen. Not once did I feel like they weren't a team. There was no jealousy. It was a nice and sweet story that turned white hot. And who, as a young guy wouldn't mind an older lover to teach them the ropes? I kinda wished they would blow the kids mind by having the husband reveal himself to the kid and then proceed to take turns with the kid showing him how she likes it. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This was a trainwreck

Bad porn gone wild. I'm still laughing at how bad this was.

Mustang88LXMustang88LXabout 7 years ago
Liked it!

Now that's a hot wife story. She definitely loves her husband and the sharing is for both their enjoyment. No humiliation or wimp shit. Enjoyed it. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

willing cuckold. What do you find erotic about this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Haha

Troll.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another queer hiding behind a fake wife!

"I knew what she wanted so I leaned in and ran my tongue over her leg and followed the salty trail to her freshly fucked pussy cleaning her up the best I could." What SHE wanted? C'mon little boy, we know who wanted to swallow the pizza guy's cum. Why hold a woman out in front of you claiming, She made me do it. Its OK to be a homosexual, but its not OK to be a coward. Ditch the bitch and go right to the source you've been dreaming and writing about. Queer up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ho! we have another 'thin skinned' sensitive 'little flower'

for an author who deletes comments that do not 'stroke the ego'. For writing about what must be every womans' dream Prince Charming. NOT! Just for the record, my own son wanted to do Pizza delivery for awhile, till his brain 'kicked into gear' and he decided against it. I cringe now thinking he could have become some old cougars toy boy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love to Clean Her Up

I don't get all of the negativity here. If you have never tried eating another man's cum from your wife's well-fucked pussy, you don't know howhot it is. I love to fuck my wife, and she loves to fuck me, but I also love to watch her fuck, and she likes to watch me too. It'sa huge turn on for us both. I also love to fuck and suck and get fucked by men. My wife loves to taste the cum in my ass after a big cock has just fucked me. She also loves to suck my cum from another woman's well-fucked pussy. It's all good. You don't know what you are missing, but I do, you sad, repressed little boy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: anonymous- love to clean her up

Sad little boy? You described yourself perfectly. Shouldn't you be over in the Gay Category. More to your liking, don't you think? Guys like you should be removed from the gene pool. Can't imagine your kind multiplying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
3.96

How did this shit get over three stars? Wow, some of you guys must really be fucked up. Maybe you're sick and don't know it yet. Could that be it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sad, sad little take...

You mean to tell me you lost your wife to some pimply faced pizza delivery boy?

You really are worthless as a man, aren't you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Re, everyone else posting here.

You guys know exactly what the topic the genre this story is listed in. Why are you reading/browsing this kink if you have such an aversion to it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: last anonymous

to bring to the attention of all what kind of shit is being posted in this category. Since you didn't make a comment on the story, but on the reader, what the fuck do you know about this story ass wipe?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
anonymous assholes

Whats with all the negative anonymous asshole comments? We all know who you are you're angry little dicked master-baters that frantically beat your meat at the story then when you cum you hate yourself and lash out. The category's pretty clear then if the title doesn't inform you the first couple sentences should, move on to something more to your liking, maybe Highlights.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
pizza guy

I would love to be her pizza delivery guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another take on a tried and true fantasy. I enjoyed it. I was worried that when she took him into the kitchen to fuck her bent over the table and hubby snuck out to watch, the pizza guy was going to see his reflection on the window or microwave. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fun story. My husband wants me to do this too!

I hate the jerks who post nasty comments. Be better,

luckymike163luckymike16310 months ago

Not ALL Cucks eat the other guys cum.

wendy553wendy553about 1 month ago

I have done a few young Pizza delivery boys, its very exciting😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous