Pizza Delivery Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh" she dramatically moaned as more and more of my cock slid inside her slightly loose cunt. When I was balls deep she exploded again in a massive orgasm. "AHHHHHHH" she screamed. "Your cocks so big, I love the way you fuck me" she panted as she bucked her ass onto my cock.

"So you want it harder?" I chided. "You want me to fuck you like your pizza guy did?" I inquired smacking her ass good and hard.

"Argh!" she screamed in pain. "Yes, yes, yes. Fuck me harder. Slam that big cock of yours in my tight little pussy" she desperately pleaded. "Fuck me like the pizza boy."

Grabbing her hips for leverage I began pounding into as hard and as fast as I could trying to match the pizza guys enthusiasm. "Is this how he fucked my little slut?" I barked as I slammed my cock into her as far and as hard as I could. Holding it there pressed against her cervix I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back.

She struggled to look at me the best she could "Yes, thats how he fucked me, like a jackrabbit. But you're bigger and better" she panted in desperation. "Please I need to cum again." she pleaded as she desperately ground her ass into me.

"What about me? You've already cum tonight. You came on you pizza studs cock and you've cum on mine, whens it my turn?" I said pulling her hair again for effect. "You think I didn't need to cum watching you getting fucked by some young stud?" I challenged. I reached down and bit and sucked on her neck in the way that drives her nuts.

Bucking wilding she screamed in lust and it wasn't long before she came again. She panted long deep pants causing her big perfect tits to heave which sent me to the edge.

"Where do you want it, pussy, face or tits?" I summoned.

"Anywhere you want. Use me as you please" Brandi offered still panting loudly.

"I think I'll add my load to your pizza boys" I informed as I started fucking her again. Brandi met my thrusts and it was long before I exploded deep into her well fucked pussy adding my loaded to the pizza guys. It was one of the more powerful ejaculations I've had in a while. Grabbing her tits I lifted her off the floor and bounced her with each shot I emptied into her. Finally finishing I set her back down and hugging her tight we stayed in that position until my cock softened and slid out of her.

Pushing out from under me Brandi was somewhat take aback by how turned on I was. "Wow, that was something. I think you came as much as the kid." she said astonished. "Look at me" she said as she showed me the cum running down her leg. "I'm a mess"

"You look beautiful too me" I panted as I wiped the hair from her face and kissed her.

Clearly touched Brandi knelt down and took my flaccid cock into her mouth. "Mmmmmm, I love the way your cock tastes after you've fucked me." She worked her magic on me for several minutes before I felt my cock twitching back to life. "Mmmmm, ready for round two already?" she smiled willingly up at me. "You got anymore childhood fantasies you want fulfilled? If it turns you on this much count me in." Grabbing my cock she led me to the bedroom where we fucked again before falling asleep. We never did eat the pizza.

Brandi's fucked the pizza guy several more times since then it seems he always delivers our order now. He always looks depressed when I answer the door. Once when I was really out of town and with my permission she had him spend the night so she could teach him how to be a better lover and not so wan-bam thank-you ma'am. She called me so I could listen in on their tryst. The kid has staying power and when my wife's done with him he's gonna make the young girls very happy. Except I don't think he's gonna find any young girls that can do all the things my wife does sexually.

The End.

12