All Comments on 'Pizza Delivery Story Ch. 01'

by qwertyuiop88

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why can't I fin someone like that!!

I use to deliver pizzas. The most excitement I had was delivering to a hotel and the guy answered the door completely naked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Juicy Tale

The Pizza Delivery Story is a Juicy Tale that has all the elements of emotion, excitement and thrill of a first-time gay. I always feel that it is not just gay, but even straight males have this strong gay streak hiding within deep inside them, only waiting for an opportunity to bounce on to center-stage.

The Pizza Delivery kid had this magic moment in this story, which he seized to enjoy it to the hilt. It moves in stages. First to see the naked body, then the private parts, then the opportunity to move closer, then The Touch that transforms the male, the massage, the private parts like the Butt and finally the dabbling with the dick, which is when the dam of passion is breached!

Rest is all the full play of passion on which mind neither the mind nor the heart has any control and you flow along with the tide of passion. Kudos to the Auhtor. Looking forward to more Chapters on this glorious Episode. Ramesh (rchand969@gmail.com)

gayswallowergayswallowerover 6 years ago
Hot

I like my pizza, full of men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pizza delivery

When i was 18 and a pizza delivery boy, i got fucked by a older man i delivered a pizza too, it was a fantasy come true, but after the first meeting he didn't need to order pizza, he would just contact me directly and i would go over for horny fun, we even had a 3 some one night, wish i knew where he was now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous