Pizza in the Buff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is it too late to say no?" Mary asked.

"No, but if we back out Pierson will be out of business," Jenna said.

"Hey. Why did no one ever ask what'll happen tomorrow? How is this going to keep us in business the whole year?" Peter asked.

The question went unanswered that morning, but everyone agreed on one thing: they weren't backing out. The tips they earned the two days leading up to Nude Day were their best yet and they were curious to see what they'd get on the day.

They all took one last breath and went to work an hour early. There was no time to waste.

"We've got twenty deliveries ready to go already. We're telling all customers that delivery times aren't guaranteed and none of them cares so far. Um... you all came in the back, right?" Pierson asked.

Everyone nodded or said yes.

"Why?" Aaron asked.

"Look out front," Pierson said.

All seven participants looked out the front windows and saw at least two dozen picketers.

"Are we gonna be able to get walk-ins today with them out there?" Mary asked.

"The Sheriff assured me they wouldn't get in the way, under threat of jail! Thank your dad for me, will you Aaron?" Pierson asked.

"Sure thing," Aaron responded.

Pierson looked around and did a double take on Jenna. "When did you take off your clothes?"

"I didn't wear any today," Jenna said smiling.

"Well I guess she's in. If anyone wants to back out, now's the time. I won't be upset if you do," Pierson said looking around at the group.

Peter was first to answer... by pulling off his shirt. The others saw him starting and followed suit. Kari and Steve were a bit shy, but when the first article of underwear hit the floor they became brave enough to join in. When they were all naked they turned to their boss.

"Ahem!" Jenna said.

"What?" Pierson asked. Jenna gestured with her head toward him. "Oh, you don't... No I..."

"We're willing to do this to help you... the least you can do is join us," Jenna said.

"Yeah!" almost everyone else said.

"Is this going to be a sticking point?" Pierson asked and heard and saw more agreement. "Fine," he said removing his clothes. "Happy? Now can we get to work? There's a line of people going out the other way waiting to get in and we've got pies to deliver! Chop chop!"

Jenna's first delivery was to an insurance agency nearby. She had to deliver six pizzas. Peter stepped up next to her and grabbed six more. Jenna looked at his address. "Same place?"

"Yeah. We're getting some deliveries like this today. People seem to be eager to pay the surcharges today," Pierson said over their shoulders. He was charging extra for the nude deliveries. The drivers were getting a cut.

Jenna and Peter shrugged, picked up their other deliveries, and got into their cars. The looks they got from the picketers were hate filled while the ones from those waiting to enter the restaurant ranged from shock and disbelief to lust!

When they arrived at the agency, Peter said, "Well, here goes nothing!"

"Yep!" Jenna agreed.

They walked in and opened the door to see an entire office full of people standing there watching. Two steps in and the pair stopped dead in their tracks. They looked around at the couple of dozen pairs of eyes all staring at them.

"W-we have your pizzas," Peter said lifting his bundle. Jenna did the same.

"Holy fuck! It's real!" "They sure are!" "Can you believe how brave they are?" "I wonder how big he is!" Other comments kept coming while two people came forward to take the pies.

"You know, it's Nude Day. We're just celebrating it like we should," Jenna said to the crowd. "Join in, won't you?"

She took the straps off of her stack of boxes and handed it to the man who approached her while he handed her some money. Jenna saw out of the corner of her eye that a woman was doing the same with Peter. They both thanked those people and turned to walk out.

Before they reached the door someone said, "FINE! Go ahead!"

Peter reached for the door and Jenna glanced back into the office to see clothes being removed all over the office. They stood there a moment before walking out to their cars.

"How much did you get?" Peter asked.

Jenna's eyes went wide. "A-a-a," she stammered having to swallow, "a hundred dollars!"

"Same here! I've never gotten this much on our best day!" Peter said.

"Me neither!"

Peter smiled. "I can afford paint and canvas again..." he said staring at a point on the sidewalk.

"Don't count your chickens. Let's get these other pies delivered and get back for more!" Jenna said giving him a kiss on the cheek and getting into her car.

Peter watched her drive away and reached up to his cheek. He smiled and continued on his way.

Jenna's next delivery was to an apartment. A guy answered the door and peeked through the crack. His eyes went wide and he looked around the neighborhood before opening the door all the way. He was naked and quite excited to see her.

"Mr. Smith? I have your pizza," Jenna said lifting the bag.

Mr. Smith's eyes didn't move from Jenna's breasts. He lifted his hand with some money in it while she handed him the box. His arm fell to his side gripping the box vertically.

Jenna snapped her fingers a few times and drew his eyes up to hers. "Thank you Mr. Smith," she said raising her hand with the tip. "I'm glad you're getting into the spirit of the day. Get outside and enjoy it!" She turned around and walked back to her car.

Before she got in she heard Mr. Smith finally speak. "Thank you, beautiful!" Jenna just waived and got into her car. She looked at the tip and saw another $20, then smiled and continued to her next delivery.

When she arrived at her next delivery, a place she visited the day before, she rang the bell and heard a voice asking her to come in. She noticed that all the blinds were closed and it was rather dark inside for a sunny day. Standing just inside the door she waited a moment until a couple walked around the corner in robes and approached her.

She heard the man whistle. "I told you, honey! She's absolutely gorgeous under her uniform!"

"Oh I agree with you! She's scrumptious!" the woman said.

Jenna turned red. "Why thank you both! I have your pizza."

"We don't care about that, dear. We want you more than the pizza," the woman said reaching out and stroking Jenna's arm.

"We sure do! Would you like to join us for a few hours?" the man asked reaching out to Jenna's other arm.

Jenna pulled back. "I'm sorry but I can't. We're swamped already today and I have to make more deliveries." The couple was clearly disappointed. "But you're missing the point. It's Nude Day! Open your blinds and take off your robes. Better yet go for a walk! You won't believe how freeing it is just to be nude!"

"You mean like this?" the man said pulling off his robe and revealing a huge erect penis. The woman followed suit with her robe showing off her surgically enhanced body.

"That's better! Get that under control," Jenna said nodding toward the man's stiffie, "and go out into the world. But in the meantime..." Jenna said lifting the pizza.

The man took the pizza and the woman extended her other hand to Jenna and handed her a thick, folded piece of paper. She closed her hands around Jenna's. "That's in case you change your mind. We'd love for you to come back when you're not on duty some time!"

"I'll keep it in mind. Thank you, and enjoy the day!" Jenna said turning around and walking out. She looked at what the woman gave her and saw a phone number with their names beautifully written on thick stationery stock. It was wrapped around a $50!

Jenna had one more delivery to make in that run. This one was to an old man with an oxygen tube across his nose in his squalid apartment. He took a deep breath upon seeing her and looked her over from head to toe.

"Thank you for coming like that. You don't know what it means for an old man like me," he said handing her the money for his small pizza.

"I'm glad I could make your day." He reached out a second time to hand her more money. "Please keep that. I'm sure you need it more than I do."

"No, honey, I insist," he said taking her hand and putting the tip into her palm.

This time she only made a $5 tip, but she didn't care. She felt badly taking it from the poor guy who probably was on a fixed income.

It was time to go back and get more.

Aaron drove up to his first delivery and took a deep breath. "Baseball," he said nervously and opened his eyes to bravely get out of the car and ring the bell. A woman's voice told him to come in.

As soon as he shut the door a head peeked around a corner. The woman's eyes went wide and she yelled out, "Oh my! He's here! All of him!"

The woman in her 40s ran out wearing a thin robe, soon followed by five other women around the same age and similarly dressed.

"Happy Nude Day, ladies. I have your pizzas," he said lifting the bag containing three of them.

One woman stepped forward to take them and put them on a table.

Another said, "What's wrong, are you gay?"

"No, why?"

All six women looked at his crotch. "You don't appreciate being around older women?"

"It's not that..." Aaron started. All six pulled off their robes and Aaron was at a loss for words.

"How about now?" the woman asked seeing Aaron start to get hard.

Aaron concentrated and remembered what Jenna said. "Today's not about sex, ladies. It's about the feeling of being naked and not caring. So, maybe you should all go out shopping or something like you are now. Go out and enjoy yourselves!"

A woman stepped forward, extending her arm. "Maybe we'll do that, handsome!"

Aaron took what the woman offered. "Thank you." He turned to open the door, but before he did he said, "And by the way, you're all very pretty. Go and show the world!" He took one last look at all of them and smiled before he left. He could hear excited chatter behind him as he walked to his car and got in.

He had to sit and take a few deep breaths to calm down. He looked down at his crotch and made a promise to himself to thank Jenna for her training since he didn't really get all that hard. The $60 tip he received happily went into his lock box.

He was about to drive away when he glanced at the house and saw a head peek out to look around. The door slowly opened to reveal one of the women walking out in the nude. Then another, and another, and eventually the rest walked out and stood in front of the house. They waved at Aaron and lifted their chins to take a walk down the street.

Aaron smiled and drove off to his next delivery. He had three more to make and they all ended up being to women. His fourth delivery had him staring one who was openly fingering her pussy while staring back at him. His resolve finally broke and blood rushed southward.

He tried to cover up. "I'm sorry, ma'am. I don't mean to..."

"Stop it! That's a very gorgeous penis!" she said waiving her hand to tell him to drop his. He did. "Yes, very wonderful indeed! May I touch it?"

"N-no ma'am. Today's about being nude, not about sex. Besides, I'm on duty."

The woman looked him in the eyes. "Pity. Well, whatever today's about thanks for coming," she said handing him a tip and a piece of paper.

He thanked her and walked back to his car. He was looking around but saw no one. Baseball wasn't going to cut it, but maybe the ride back to the restaurant would calm him down.

Before he left, he texted Jenna. "I got a hard on at my last delivery. I can't do this." He started driving and waited until he reached the restaurant to look at her reply.

"Boners happen, they're natural. Just don't make a big deal about it," Jenna's text read.

"EZ for you to say. Women are doing whatever they can to get me there!"

"LOL it's all part of the fun. Just enjoy being nude and nothing else."

Later in the day Aaron got a delivery for the police station. He had every belief that he'd be arrested on the spot, but he got nothing but stares. He walked right into his dad's office hearing laughter behind him.

"Someone sent you some pizza, Dad. And Pierson wanted me to thank you for everything."

His dad looked up and did a double take. "You... You're really doing this, aren't you?"

"At this more than the restaurant is involved, but yeah. I'm really trying to save Pierson's restaurant."

His dad sat back in his chair and folded his arms, taking in a deep breath. "Well I hope you succeed. This town doesn't need more closed businesses." He stood up, walked over to Aaron, and put his arm around his shoulder. They walked out of his office together.

"Whoever ordered the pizzas needs to give my boy a really big tip so he can be on his way!"

Rachel and Peter had similar experiences to Jenna and Aaron... well, except for the police station that is! When Peter got his first erection he was incredibly embarrassed, but the tip he received made up for it! He also texted Jenna and got the same responses.

Rachel was a little different than Jenna because, of course, she was not as well versed with public nudity. But she just thought of how much every man and woman probably wanted to fuck her and smiled her way through the day.

Throughout the day there were several more deliveries where two drivers were sent to the same place at the same time. Sometimes it was boy girl, other times it was two of the same gender.

The first time Aaron and Peter delivered to men who looked them over lustily they were a bit grossed out. It was easy not to get hard during those. But as the day went on and more and more people started answering in the nude, same gender or not, and they just took it in stride.

In fact all the drivers eventually felt completely normal walking up to someone's door in the buff. By noon word had spread around town like wildfire that what the pizza company was doing was legit. By 2pm they started seeing naked people on the streets wherever they went. By dinner time none of the drivers could remember seeing anyone with any clothes on at all!

The restaurant itself had a similar story. Mary was at the till and happily taking compliments from every person who slowly walked in from the line that Pierson said stretched around the block somewhere. By an hour after their early opening, everyone who walked in was carrying a bundle of clothing rather than wearing it. Fifteen minutes later even the bundles were gone.

Some of the picketers kept up their marching until 1 pm, when the group whittled down to one die hard fuddy duddy. Pierson saw many of them give up and join the cue to get into the store!

At two o'clock Pierson took pity on the lone woman and walked out with a personal pizza for her.

"Ma'am, I've noticed that you've not eaten or drank anything all day. Would you please take this? I'm worried about you," Pierson said offering her the food and a bottle of water. He was, of course, still nude.

"No! I have the lord to feed my soul! I don't need your heathen offering!" she said looking toward the sky.

"Be that as it may, but when your tummy rumbles," Pierson said putting the food and drink on the sidewalk by the pile of discarded picket signs, "consider this an offer of kindness from a random stranger." He started walking away but stopped and turned his head. "Maybe this is the lord's way of providing," he said genuinely while shrugging, and walked back inside.

As soon as he walked in he hid around the corner and watched. The woman was staring at the restaurant, obviously wrestling her demons. He was about to give up when the woman hunched down and sat on the sidewalk to eat the pizza.

Applause broke out behind Pierson startling him. He turned around quickly to see his patrons cheering the scene outside. He smiled and started walking back toward the counter, getting pats on the back as he went.

An hour later the woman was still sitting in the same place with her back to the restaurant. She was rocking back and forth slightly and mumbling to herself. Pierson approached her and sat down beside her.

"Are you all right, ma'am?" he said surprising her.

She looked away from him. "I'm fine."

He thought about saying she didn't look fine, but instead said, "Penny for your thoughts."

She took a few moments and then sighed. "I don't understand how a group of sinners like you and the ones you have working for you can get the whole town to sin this much."

"Why do you think we're sinners?"

She turned her head to look in his eyes. "Look at you! You're all about sex; sex before marriage and unblessed by the lord!"

"Ma'am..."

"Marge. My name is Marge," she said in a rush.

"I'm Pierson, it's nice to meet you Marge," he said extending his hand.

Marge stared at it and cautiously extended her own to shake it. Then she looked back down at the street.

"Marge, it's not about sex. You've been here all day, how much sex have you seen?"

"W-well none but..."

"The human body is a beautiful thing; a beautiful thing created by god if you will. We walk around all day hiding it from each other like we're ashamed." The woman looked back into his eyes. "Today's about not being ashamed... of god's creation," he added for good measure. "That's all," he finished shrugging.

The woman sat there thinking for a moment before responding. "You're not mad at me?"

"What for? You have a right to speak your mind and believe what you want. You accepted my gift and listened to me." Pierson paused. "I'd say we maybe learned a bit from each other." He stood. "I have to get back inside now. It's a very busy day. Come back any time... Marge," he said with a smile.

Marge had turned her head during that last part and was looking directly at Pierson's soft penis. When he turned to walk inside her gaze followed him. Pierson couldn't help but think she was a lovely woman behind her very plain long skirt and unrevealing top.

Five minutes later another loud round of cheers and applause broke out. Pierson ran to the window to see what everyone was looking at. Marge was removing her extremely plain bra, her last stitch of clothing. After she did she looked up and saw Pierson in the window. She embarrassingly smiled and waved to him before walking away.

Three hours after normal close Pierson's entire staff were sitting around the lounge. All of them were tired from a long, hard day. But not a single one of them complained.

"How'd we do today, boss?" Miguel asked.

"Not good... not good," Pierson said trying to stifle a laugh. There were moans and gasps throughout the room. "I expected today would be enough to turn us around and let us all retire. But unfortunately we only did six months worth of sales in a day. I'm sorry, we have to keep working!" he said excitedly.

Everyone started yelling animatedly.

"You mean we stay in business?" Rachel asked.

"Yep! For the time being anyway! There's only one problem..." Pierson said.

"You mean how do we keep business coming in now that Nude Day is over?" Peter asked.

"Exactly."

"Well if we wanted to start a call girl service I've got about 50 phone numbers in my lock box," Jenna said giggling.

"Me too!" Aaron said. All the drivers, Mary, and Pierson had similar stories. "But..."

"Yeah I know. And there's no way I'd start that even if we were in Nevada or Amsterdam!" Pierson said looking around the room. "How many of you would do it again?"

Every nude person in the room instantly raised their hand. That included the kitchen staff because now that they were off duty they got into the spirit of the day as well. So it really meant that everyone raised their hand without hesitation.

"But we can't. Nude Day's only once a year. We'll get arrested tomorrow," Jenna said, obviously from experience.

There were murmurs throughout the room for several minutes.

"Trench coats," Peter said rising above the din.