Pizza in the Buff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What was that?" Pierson asked.

"We wear trench coats and take them off when we arrive somewhere," Peter finished his thought.

"Interesting..." Pierson said.

"We strip! Rename the place New York STRIP Pizza!" Rachel said.

Everyone became a little more excited hearing that, all except Mary.

"What's wrong?" Pierson asked her.

She had her arms crossed and a pout on her face. "That's great for all of you, but then I get to sit behind the counter with my clothes on all day!"

Laughter broke out.

"Let's go with trench coats for now. I'll pick some up in the morning. Does that sound good?"

Everyone agreed but Mary. She still sat there sullen.

"Mary, I have your uniform right here," Pierson said holding up an imaginary hanger.

"You mean...?"

"I may have to black out the windows but yes!"

Mary ran up to him and hugged him. "Thank you!"

Pierson started reacting to a naked body for the first time that day. He pushed her away. "My, uh, pleasure," he said chuckling.

There was a knock on the door frame to the store room. Pierson turned around to see a face peeking around the corner. He ushered her in.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it's time to go home. Those of you who're working tomorrow I'll see you then," he said putting an arm around the nude woman. "I want to thank you all for everything you did to turn this business around. We live to pie another day!"

Cheers could be heard around the room while everyone started walking out.

"Oh, one last thing. A third of the delivery surcharges go to the drivers and clerks. A third I keep. The other third goes to the kitchen staff!"

The drivers weren't thrilled with the idea, but with the tips they got that day they didn't care too much. The kitchen staff was happy they were getting extra money for the first time ever!

"Wasn't that the picketer lady?" Aaron asked the other four on the way out. Mary and Rachel were hugged close to him on either arm.

"Yeah," Mary said. "I guess Pierson really got through to her!" She told everyone else the story, and how she eventually came back to the store to apologize in the nude. "I didn't know Pierson asked her out on a date!"

"That's sweet!" Jenna said.

"This late at night it might be more than that!" Aaron said smiling widely.

"Speaking of which..." Rachel said reaching to his crotch and his soft cock.

"I'm so tired... You gals might have to put on some clothes to get me in the mood!" Aaron said.

Rachel and Mary cooed at the idea.

"See what I mean?" Jenna asked and everyone looked at her. "Now you understand why I was so nervous around clothed people!"

All five laughed.

"Well wearing a trench coat during the day and nothing else the rest of the time is sure gonna save me money!" Peter said drawing another round of laughs. He hugged Jenna tight to his side and she did the same.

"Hey, how did you guys make out in tips?" Mary asked. "I did great inside, really great. But you guys must've got a lot more!"

Aaron was about to speak but Jenna cut him off. "I'm sure we all did really well, didn't we?" The other three drivers nodded. "But let's not tell each other how much we made. No hard feelings?"

One by one they all smiled and agreed.

"I think you guys would fit in with my other group of friends now that you're comfortable like this. Wanna join us some time?" Jenna asked.

"I'm assuming attire is optional?" Rachel asked.

"Attire is prohibited!" Jenna said giggling.

"Count me in!" Aaron said.

"Me too!" the other three agreed.

"Good. Now let's get home and get some sleep... or whatever," Jenna added looking up at Peter and placing her hand on his chest.

They all hugged and said goodbye before going their separate ways. Peter followed Jenna home where she got into his car. They barely made it in his door before they embraced and kissed, making their way to his futon to... fall asleep.

Aaron drove to Rachel and Mary's apartment, where, between both girls, they also fell asleep.

~~~

The next morning Aaron awoke to the sight of a pussy being lowered to his face while the other was riding him. He didn't care who was who, and reached up to guide the hips closer to his face.

"Oh fuck!" he heard one of them yell out, distorted as it was by the person covering his head.

Moans and garbled words kept filtering through, but Aaron was content to have his pussy and eat it too! The one on his dick was grinding away hard now that he was awake, and it was tight! He felt it convulse and change rhythm as she came.

"My turn!" he heard Rachel say while they switched places. Rachel was just as tight as Mary, and Mary's pussy tasted just as sweetly!

Aaron finally understood why these two did everything together! He was one lucky man!

They switched and had another turn each on his dick and tongue before he started to give in to the feelings. They were about to switch another time when he yelled out, "Ready! Who wants it?!"

The girls eagerly jumped off the bed and kneeled on the floor facing him with their tongues out. Aaron quickly repositioned himself and kneeled over their faces. They batted away his hands and each deep throated him, licking their lips after, before jacking him off until he came all over their faces.

He groaned louder than he'd ever done and watched as spurt after spurt was directed toward one face and then the other. When he was tapped dry he saw his white cream everywhere. He wished he had a...

"Here," Rachel said handing him her phone. "Take a picture of us!"

He smiled and took several. His dick made it into their mouths again and into the pictures. Their eager cleaning ritual and beautiful bodies he lusted after were also captured.

They finished and sidled up alongside him again.

"When can..." Mary said.

"...you move in?" Rachel finished.

Aaron smiled at each of them. "I think I just did!" he responded getting an excited three way kiss as his reward. A hand each was already stroking him.

"Do you have two more loads in you?" Mary asked.

"I could manage, I think. Why?"

Mary and Rachel looked at each other and smiled.

"Ever seen two girls eat cream pie before?" Rachel asked.

~~~

Jenna felt something tickling her. She swatted it away and opened her eyes to see Peter sitting next to her with a paint brush and palette in his hands. He was pushing the brush back toward her. She followed it and saw paint on her body.

"I'm sorry. I just woke up with the overwhelming urge to paint you..." Peter said staring at her breasts.

She saw flowers on her boobs and a few other marks she couldn't make out looking down. His paint brush was moving down her tummy and onto her mons...

She was overwhelmed with desire and reached out to pull his head close to hers. Peter's arms splayed to the sides with his painting implements in each hand. After a moment she allowed him to put down his things and pushed him to the bed to lie atop him and kiss him feverishly. Soon Jenna was grinding against his long rod which was trapped between them.

They lay like that for an eternity of uncountable moments before Jenna suddenly sat up and lifted herself far enough off of Peter to put his dick between them. She guided it and slowly sunk down, agonizingly so! She'd never had anything as big as Peter before, and her Kegels were paying off in spades!

No matter how wet she was, and she was dripping, she still had to repeatedly inch down and retreat slightly to get him inside. He wasn't half way in when Peter reached up and started to caress her breasts.

Jenna moaned, the sensations taking over her body. She became lost while her senses flooded with yearning for Peter. Eventually she felt him bump the end, and she looked down to see two inches still outside. She reached down and touched what was exposed, sending a shudder through her.

Peter's hands fell to her hips and he raised her up. Jenna caught on quickly and started a rhythm that let Peter return his attention upwards. The moment Peter pinched her nipples she felt her clit bump him hard!

She breathed in deeply and sharply, grabbing his hands and holding them tight to her chest. When she started letting out her breath she started moving on him like she was possessed!

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" she repeated over and over, soon becoming hoarse from her quickly drying mouth.

When she screamed out his name, Peter jumped in more ways than one. He drove his pelvis up off of the futon and turned her scream into a high pitched wail while they came as one.

Jenna soon collapsed on top of Peter. He hugged her close to him and kissed her forehead. They lay there like that for countless minutes.

"Mmmm... what do you think? Was it worth being nude for a day? Jenna asked.

Peter rubbed her shoulder and side. "It was three days, and I never wanna get dressed again!"

Jenna rubbed his chest and played with his nipple a little. "I second that. Let's never leave this bed," she said dreamily moving her hand downward.

"I'm afraid we need to," Peter said softly, stopping Jenna's hand.

Jenna sighed. "Yeah. Work," she said sadly while rubbing his belly.

Peter tapped her shoulder and pointed to a canvas in the middle of the studio... the one he was saving for the perfect inspiration while he was too poor to buy another. "No, I need paints. I really want to paint you!"

~~~

Epilogue

The business did end up closing the very next February. Even stripping delivery drivers wasn't enough to save it after the novelty wore off in a town with no money and fewer people every day. Luckily Peter, Jenna, Mary, and Rachel saved up enough money to move to the city and start new lives.

Mary and Rachel got jobs at a strip club, never getting enough of being naked or driving men wild! Surprisingly they were very happy and in the long run found a decent man to share. Abundantly decent if you get my meaning!

Aaron stayed behind and moved back in with his parents. He took a job on the force and eventually was able to convince people that he wasn't a stripper, but instead a real police officer on duty! He ended up marrying one of Jenna's nudist friends. Jenna, Peter, and Pierson were there to celebrate with them. Aaron and his wife vowed to raise a family the way Jenna said: clothing free at home.

Pierson moved to the city as well to open a new restaurant. He got out of town while he still had money to do so. Marge went right along with him. Not only were her picketing and bible shaking days over, but she fully embraced the freedom she learned on Nude Day... and her new love! She didn't give up completely on the lord. She just felt he had a deeper understanding of her.

This restaurant had a full menu, dining area, and featured many of the same pizzas he served at his small restaurant in town. Miguel was his head chef, and finally got wings and poppers on the menu! Plus he had creative control and turned the menu into something Pierson was proud of!

Jenna became the manager of that restaurant. She handled all their advertising and design. It became successful enough that Pierson opened another and Jenna became half owner. Strangely enough, she finally became comfortable wearing clothing in public!

But the real story was Peter.

Peter's passion was Jenna... Jenna and painting in that order. When he and Jenna weren't worshiping each other or working at the pizza place he was painting. Jenna served as his muse, giving him countless ideas. But his favorites were the three Portraits of a Red Goddess paintings he did with Jenna as his subject soon after they first coupled.

Jenna and Peter moved into their studio apartment in the city. Peter was finishing up unloading a truck while Jenna was working. He was startled by a well dressed woman walking up to him.

"Where did you get those, young man?" she said over the clicking of her expensive heels.

He jumped at the sound of her voice because he was lost in thought. "The paintings?" She nodded. "They're mine. I mean I painted them," he said plainly.

"May I?" she asked taking off her Lugano sunglasses. Peter nodded and turned the paintings toward her while she looked them over. "Are there more?"

"Yeah, inside. These are the last of them."

"Please show me the rest."

"All right," he said closing and locking the moving truck. He walked inside and heard her heels clicking close behind him.

Up the freight elevator they went and down the hall into the apartment where the woman saw a trove of paintings he'd done over the years. She eagerly picked through them and stopped when she saw the Portraits.

"These are amazing! I've never seen their like..." she said staring.

"Those are my fiancé. She has no equal," Peter said longingly.

"Such passion..." The woman straightened up and turned to him. "You don't know who I am, do you?"

Peter shook his head. "I just moved to the city, but should I?"

The woman pulled a business card out of her elegantly tailored, white blazer's pocket and handed it to him without a word. He took it and read it.

"St. Claire Art Gallery. Um, that address is just down the street, isn't it?"

She nodded and smiled. "You understand what that means don't you?" she said pointing to her card.

"Yes, you sell fine artwork."

"I mean you understand what that means for me", she said pointing to herself, "to give that to you," she finished pointing to him and then gesturing around the room.

"Ummmm... Oh you mean...!" Peter said finally comprehending.

Portraits of a Red Goddess became the centerpieces that drew in people to his first exhibit, but they weren't for sale. He had outrageously high offers for them but wouldn't part with them. By the end of the evening he had more than fifty business cards of people that hoped he would change his mind.

The pieces he did sell garnered him more money than he'd ever thought of back in his home town!

The requests for personal and intimate portraits were, he thought, going to set him up for life!

When it came time for their wedding, Jenna and Peter had their friends in attendance. It was the first time the six of them were together since they all left town. But there was one addition to the ceremony. Pierson and Marge joined them at the altar. Aaron's pregnant wife was there as well.

And of course, they were all nude!

Nuptials Au Naturel was Peter's next centerpiece. This time all the friends were in attendance for the opening. None of them escaped the attention of the admiring patrons who excitedly buzzed around the obvious subjects of the painting.

By the time the friends attended a private celebration afterwards their heads were spinning, not that it stopped them from becoming comfortable the only way they knew!

Peter promised Aaron and his wife that he'd paint a portrait of them and their baby boy. It became their most prized possession. He and his wife eventually moved to the city when even the police force was cut down to almost nothing back home. Thanks to his dad, Aaron started a great career and eventually made detective.

As for Nude Day, it soon became the one thing they regularly did together. Miguel included!