Plain Jane Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead Susan," Jane said hanging her head.

"Please bear with me sisters because I need to give some back story. Four years ago when we graduated Jane had the pick of the crop of people to work for. She was top of her class, which is not surprising with an IQ of 250 something.

"237 Susan," Jane said not looking up.

My mistake," Susan said. "Now a IQ of one hundred thirty-two is considered a genus That is the top two percent of the population. Even Einstein was only somewhere between one sixty and one ninety. Our little Jane is the highest in recorded history." She looked at Jane, "Everyone wanted her to work for them but the ones who wanted her the most was the Feds."

"Ya think?" Tina said. "How did she fight them off?"

"Jane told everyone to go fuck themselves and started her own little company. She invented and sold to companies all over the world. She could do cheaper than they could on their own. My guess was the feds stole every formula just as soon as she sold it."

"But they want sole access instead of sharing." Tina said. "We're fucked."

"Some friends I trust said for me to run to Montana or the Australian outback," Jane said looking up. But the way I see it, the first time I sell something we will have to move again."

"Both those places will keep them out, that's for sure. But moving would be a bear." Lisa said. "But if you want to disappear and never sell your work again those would work. We can get you there without anyone knowing where you are Jane."

"I have an idea... you're going to hate it but it's the only way out," Rachel said softly.

"What is it Rachel?" Jane asked afraid of the answer.

"Sell to the government and then find a way to give to everyone else." Rachel said not meeting anyone's eyes."

"Why not just go public?" Susan asked. "You won't make any money but they won't be able to touch you."

"And the IRS will knock on my door five minutes later." Jane replied. "I thought of that already." She turned on the deposable phone and dialed a phone number from memory. After a few rings a man answered, "Hey Sam remember what we talked about? Yea it's time... Be safe and take care." She turned the phone off and tossed it to the floor. "Well that's fifteen mill gone."

"And the bright side is?" Susan prompted.

"The other forty or so has disappeared off the books, spread throughout several banks and is bouncing from account to account in various countries. They may find some but not all of it." Jane replied looking up. "It makes spending more than five at a time a real bitch."

"So the next step is to sell but on your terms..." Tina said.

"Jane went and got her own cell. She speed dialed Keven and after nearly twenty rings he answered.

"This had better be important!"

She put the phone on speaker and set it down before her. Putting her finger to her lips she said, "I take it you two are fucking like bunnies."

"Jane there is no need to be crude. Now what do you want? We were kind of busy." Keven said.

"How's this for important. I know who you work for and I'm ready to make a deal." Jane said.

"I.. I don't know what you mean Jane." Keven said thrown off his stride.

"Don't jerk me around Keven or I will have to come there, cut your dick off, and shove it up your ass so far you'll be walking bow legged for the rest of your life." Jane paused and then said, "If you can't make a deal then have someone who can call me back on this number."

"Come to my office we can talk there," Keven said.

"Fuck you Keven!" Jane said and hung up. She looked at Susan, you saw how I ran the incinerator?"

"Yes Jane," Susan replied.

"Destroy the throw away phone. I'll wait to answer the phone until you return." Jane said. "I know I am drinking too much but Rachel please get us all a drink and bring the bottle back." As they got up she said, "I hate how every time I find happiness something happens to fuck it up."

"You already said that," Susan said as she left.

"And I'm saying it again," Jane said. She looked at Lisa and Tina, "How much you want to bet those three school girls will forget the phone."

"No bet," Lisa said. "You set them up that way Jane. You're changing each of us. I don't know how and don't want to know. But I know that the darkness I kept pushed down is now controlling me. I want what Rachel has and what Tina went through."

"Have you ever considered that the same darkness is shaping me too? Now that it is out I can't push it back behind a locked door in my mind." Jane said softly. "I stopped when I whipped Tina because I saw I was loving it as much or more than she did." She looked at Tina, "You knew I was enjoying it as much as I did in college."

"Yes Jane." Tina replied. She looked down, "Five long years without your painful touch drove me a little crazy." She looked at Jane, "I had to do something to feel again. I had to push you back to those days. I'm sorry Jane."

"Don't be love," I should have kept you near instead of letting you return to England." Jane said softly. Her phone began ringing and she looked at it. Answering it she said simply, "And the horse you rode in on." She hung up and waited. Rachel made it back with the drinks and although she wanted to get hammered Jane only took a little sip. "How is your back Tina?"

"All healed up except for a little numbness in places Jane," Tina replied

"I'll fix that part if I can have a week without drama."

"Good luck with that," Susan replied as she came up and knelt in her place. Like Jane she took her bourbon on the rocks. "Any idea where to set up the meet?"

Jane smiled coldly, "I know just the place." The phone rang again with a different unlisted number. She answered it, "Hello, you have reached the joke of the day line. Today's joke is having a lawyer without any other clients set up shop in a strip mall."

"Dr. Brown that's not funny." A man's voice replied.

"Funny is you driving me to the point where I seriously considered heading to points elsewhere and telling the world to go fuck itself." Jane countered, "That option is still on the table."

"I assume you will get to the point sooner or later Dr. Brown."

"I rent the rights to my formulas to you for say a year after which they become public domain. That way you have a head start and don't have to go through the trouble of stealing it."

"That's even more funny than the last one Dr. Brown."

"Have it your way... have a nice life." Jane said.

"You know I can have the IRS take everything you have for failure to pay taxes. That includes your off shore accounts."

"I don't have any offshore accounts nor was I paid for anything I have done. So before you threaten me, you better check your facts. Do that and when you are ready to get down to horse trading call me." Jane hung up on him and looked around, "What do you think? Time to wipe my server and burn the drives?"

"Only if you think they will storm the house," Susan said.

"How much will you lose in the process if you do?" Tina asked.

"It would make it difficult but I can always start over." Jane countered.

"The jet is in my name mistress so they can't take that. I had to sign for it," Lisa said simply.

"Wipe them and run. This has them throwing away the key written all over it." Rachel offered quietly.

The phone rang before Jane could get up, "Hello?" she said answering and putting it on speaker phone. "For the record this phone call is being recorded by both sides. This is Dr Jane Brown. Who is on the other side?"

"This is Dr George Mann, Deputy Director for the Department of Homeland Security." The man paused and then added, "Cute dance in Grand Cayman Doctor Brown."

"I have been up here and I am sure my phone has been tapped for some time," Jane replied. "Ready to do some horse trading Dr. Mann?"

"We are willing to pay the going rate for anything you make Dr. Brown. In return we want the patents in addition to the final product."

"Fifty mil and 5-year exclusive usage permit. If you decline to buy I reserve the right to sell to any drug company in the free world." Jane countered. "In addition, I want two documents, the first signed and notarized by the Directors of Homeland Security and Department of Interior sating the terms of this contract. In addition, I want a signed and notarized statement from the Director of the IRS stating that any funds made by me or my company is tax exempt from the day I was born forward."

"Do you want my first born also?"

"No thank you." Jane replied. "If you don't like my offer counter with something you think I might go for. Either way the two documents are not on the table."

"What is to keep someone from breaking in and stealing your work Dr. Brown?" Frank said.

"Go check that one out also. All of the drives have been pulled and destroyed from my computers. Feel free to go check and call me back. All I have is one finished product, a formula for skin growth without scaring." Jane said.

"I can't believe you would really destroy your life's work Dr. Brown."

"I can and did. You see I believe in helping mankind instead of this or that country. Better to lose it all than to help one and hurt the other." Jane replied. "Also you forget I suffer from the follies of the youth. I believe I can make the world a better place. You better read my bio and web page before you talk about life's work." She paused, "Feel free to call when you are really ready Dr. Mann."

Jane stood and said, "I'll be right back. If those three come back without the phone send them back out the door. If I see them I may forget myself and take out my anger on them." She went down to her lab and pulled the drives from her server. Crying silently, she tossed them in and watched as they melted down in the blast furnace.

By the time she returned the phone was ringing, sitting down she answered it, "Hello you have reached the home of Dr. Brown. Dr. Brown is not here right now, she just watched four years melt in a blast furnace. This phone call is being recorded for my protection. Who is this?"

"This is Dr Mann speaking again." The man paused and then asked, "Did you really destroy it all Dr. Brown?"

"What do you think?" Jane replied taking a big drink.

"I think you really destroyed all of it. With that in mind there is no reason to storm the house is there." Dr. Mann paused, "What will it take for you to seriously play ball with the United States government."

The two letters, five-year use of anything I make before allowing it to go public. Finally let me work in peace. Fuck the money. I'll do it for free if you will just let me work and live my life as I please." Jane said almost to tears.

|Australia is looking good right about now Dr. Brown," Susan said suddenly.

"Who is this?"

"This is Dr. Brown's attorney Dr. Mann." She said winking at Jane. "It comes to mind that if you do anything to my client, the press would have a field day with the recording." She paused, "For the record, I am recommending that my client to move to Australia and petition the crown for citizenship. I know a very good barrister there who would be glad to help you, Dr. Brown."

"I don't think that will be necessary Dr. Brown. Ten million and ten years use before anything bought reverts back to you. Also both letters as you requested." When Jane didn't reply he added, "Dr. Brown, Jane take the deal, it's really the best I can do."

"It will take me a few days to work out the formula for the skin growth. Day after tomorrow say seven pm at a little place across from my lab." She paused and then gave him the address of the bar. "I am looking forward to meeting you Dr. Mann."

"I won't be delivering it in person Dr. Brown, I will send someone."

"Good luck with your career Dr. Mann, I'll send you a postcard from Australia."

"Damn it Dr. Brown, I can't just fly from Washington to Miami to hand deliver a couple pieces of paper to you. I have a job you know."

"Yes, you can and we both know it. You don't want to come. Okay I understand that point. However, you need to look at it from my viewpoint; the federal government has been trying to get my work from day one. You add the fact that a man I have known since college sold me out from the start. So come down, have a beer and let's at least pretend to like to each other."

Jane looked around for a pad of paper and pen. Snagging one off the end table she wrote, "File a flight plan to Alice Springs Australia" She handed it to Lisa who read it and smiled. Lisa then handed it Rachel before getting up and hurrying out of the living room. "Give me a call when you set up your flight so I can make sure I can be at the bar on time."

Hanging up the phone she asked, "Bolt?"

"I bet he shows up." Rachel said.

"We need to move Jane once this is all set up, somewhere where we can see them coming." Susan said softly.

Just then the front door burst open and the three younger girls came in loudly. Jane which had jumped held her head in her hands. "I don't dare ask... someone else has to."

She heard talking and suddenly Rachel's voice came out as a yell, "God damn it Alice, you know better. I would assume you know better Kimberly, but apparently not. So, go buy the fucking phone or don't come back. If you're lucky Jane won't throw your silly asses out to the curb."

Jane heard three wails and the sounds of running feet. The front door slammed and Rachel came back to sit down. She raised her head in time to see the woman downing the drink before her. "Well that went better than I would have done," Susan said before she could say the same thing.

"Rachel is there a way to fly without being noticed?" Jane asked.

"No. But you can fool the eye. Change out the transponder and tail numbers." Rachel replied.

"How long?" Jane asked.

"A few hours work out of prying eyes." Rachel replied.

"Okay you and Tina do so please. If we got to hall ass, we need a head start." Jane said. The pair got up to leave and she added, "Please be careful." Once she was alone with Susan, Jane asked, "What am I forgetting?"

"Calling Bruce and asking for backup," Susan said. After a minute she said, "You're going to turn all of us into school girls aren't you."

"Is that a bad thing?" Jane asked. "All of our lives will be more relaxed if I can get those three to understand work is work and play is play."

"I can see Tina and Lisa becoming slutty school girls but I can't see it in Rachel or I." Susan said after a minute.

"I don't see why you are against it so much Susan after all the times we played dress up in college. You were the bad school girl and I the teacher." Jane said.

"My dog always ate my homework," Susan said with a smile. "Those were good times Jane. But now you need someone to talk to."

"Okay Susan. Could you go get Lisa's phone for me please?" Jane asked. As Susan stood she said, "That may be true but you were happier back then." She smiled and added, "Don't forget the pigtails."

Susan smiled, "How could I forget them?"

She picked up her phone and dialed Kimberly's number. Half way through the first ring the girl answered it. "Are you in the car still?"

"Yes mistress," Kimmy replied worried that her mistress was going to tell them not to come back.

"Put me on speaker phone." Jane commanded. "Can you three hear me?" A chorus of yeses was the reply. "Alright then." Jane paused a second before continuing, "There is a time for play and a time for work. When I ask you to do something I expect it to be done. Unless we agree together that you won't do it, that is the only exception to the rule. For your information I have the feds on my ass and I am fighting for us to continue being together." Jane paused and took a breath, "This phone is being tapped so no names. I want the following in addition to what I sent you out for before. You also need to get two more blond hair dyes and three quarter inch pink nail extensions for all school girls. See you soon," Jane hung up and looked at Susan who had come in while she was talking.

Susan sighed, she hated to admit it but Jane was right, she did feel better with her hair in pigtails. "I have Lisa's phone Jane."

"Thank you," Jane replied taking it. She pulled up the bar's number on her phone and used Lisa's to dial it. She set the phone down on speaker and looked at Susan. The girl was acting as if she had ants in her pants. "What is it Susan?" she asked.

"Lisa needs tome help with something. Can I go help her?" Susan asked.

"Of course, I have a handle on things here." Jane replied. Just then a gruff voice answered. "Hi, this is Dr. Jane Brown. I need to talk to Bruce or failing that talk to the boys."

"Ok hang on," Frank said. He yelled, "Hey someone shut off the jukebox and quiet down... Dr. Brown needs us." After a minute he said, "Okay Doc we're listening." They listened to Jane as she talked and then laughed. Frank said loudly, "Don't worry we will set everything up here. Oh and Doc, be careful."

"I will and thank you," Jane replied as she hung up Lisa's phone. No sooner had she hung up that the phone rang again, "Hello?" It was Rachel who was telling her that it would be a few more hours to finish. Jane replied, "Take as much time as you need. She paused and then added, "You know you both will end up dressing like school girls and begging for me to spank you." She heard a moan and smiled, "Just think about it okay? Now let me talk to Tina."

Tina saw a change in Rachel's demeanor her soft moan. Talking the phone, she asked, "Yes mistress?"

"I thought about what you said Tina. I disagree, we haven't moved beyond. I loved it when you and I played slutty schoolgirl and her teacher. You and I both need that enjoyment now more than ever. Just think about it okay?"

"Okay mistress," Tina replied as her mind focused on becoming a naughty schoolgirl.

Her phone rang a minute later and Dr. Mann's voice came on. "Dr. Brown I will be there tomorrow as agreed. Can you work with the advanced schedule?"

"Yes Dr. Mann," Jane replied.

"In that case will you cancel the flight to New York, Amsterdam, Frankfort, London, Pairs, Madrid, Cape Town, Sidney and finally Alice Springs until we have met and finalized our agreement?" Dr. Mann asked.

"I will make sure the date is changed Dr. Mann," Jane replied.

"Good bye Dr. Brown," the man said and disconnected.

Going to her office Jane logged in and began looking for a new place to live. She needed lots of open space, a large house, runway, and a place to work. She looked around and said softly, "I hate moving." Between searching she began writing out the formula and how to create it for the next night's meeting. She had it down to half a dozen places when she noticed Susan and Lisa kneeling on the other side. At first she didn't recognize Lisa. Gone was the professional pilot and in her place was a mirror image of Alice's slutty schoolgirl look. Susan looked the same but her dark brown hair didn't quite pull it off.

With a smile she walked to the front of her desk and leaned against it. "Did you bring your homework?"

"My dog ate mine Dr. Brown," Susan said with a slight smile.

"He also ate mine Dr. Brown," Lisa said after a glance at Susan.

"I see," Jane replied. Standing fully, she said, "You know what happens to school girls who don't do their homework... Assume the position," She pointed the desk. She smiled as both women stood, walked over, and bent over the desk. Pulling up Susan's dress she saw the woman had taken off her latex panties. She gave the woman's sex a caress and was rewarded by a loud moan. Going to Lisa she saw she too removed her panties and slid her finger between her slit. "I see my schoolgirls have forgotten their panties also."

She spanked Lisa's ass once as hard as she could and then the same to Susan. Standing back Jane said, "For every fifth spank, schoolgirls will orgasm. Each multiple of five, they will have the ones before and that one together." Jane paused and then said, "For example, at spank number fifteen you will have five, ten and number fifteen all at once." She walked over to the book shelf and grabbed two books. Slapping the two books together she said, "One..." They reacted as if spanked and she continued counting slowly. At five both girl's orgasmed on cue.