Plain Jane Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane waited until they calmed down a little before she continued counting. At ten their orgasms were more extreme. Instead of slapping the books, she counted up to fourteen as she returned the books to the shelf. "I can smell your excitement... Your dark desires are showing through." She paused and then said, "Twenty." Both women fell off the desk as they orgasmed. It took nearly five minutes before Lisa finally stopped and lay still. Susan on the other hand lasted seven minutes before she too passed out.

She sat down and returned to her work. When she looked up again she saw the pair were kneeling once more. "Sit in the chairs please." Jane waited until they were sitting across from her before continuing. Let me tell you what I know and then you have a simple choice to make." She looked from one to the other, "I know that the further you go the stronger the dark desire becomes. I know both of you enjoyed that as much as I did." Again, Jane paused and said, "Do you continue down this path or not, only you can make that choice."

"I want to be your school girl," Lisa said softly not looking at Susan. She loved being spanked and needed to let go.

Susan whimpered she needed it but said instead, "I'm sorry Jane; you need a friend more than I need this."

"Okay Susan, go take your hair out of pigtails and remove your makeup." Jane said with a sad smile.

Susan walked up to her room and began removing her pink makeup. The further she went the worse she felt. By the time she finished she was crying and feeling lost. Reaching up to remove her pigtails, Susan couldn't. Try as she might her hands refused to touch the hair ties. A loud voice screamed in her mind, "You're hurting mistress if you do. She needs her school girls and you loved it."

"I know.." Susan sobbed holding her head. She was still crying and feeling lost when she heard her bedroom door open.

"Susan?" Jane asked. She left Lisa to look at the properties and went in search of Susan when the woman failed to return. The woman threw herself into her arms and clung to her crying. In a tender voice Jane said, "Just because you sometimes dress as a schoolgirl for me doesn't mean you aren't my friend too."

"Tell me to become her... I need mistress to command me." Susan whimpered.

"Schoolgirl's love and need pink and wear pigtails. Can you remove your pigtails Susan?" Jane asked softly.

"No..." Susan whimpered in reply.

"Then you must be a school girl." Jane replied. "Now, fix your makeup and come back down. Let me worry about you losing yourself in pleasure Susan." She paused and pulled the woman up for a long kiss. "By tonight you will be blond and feel much better, trust me."

"I do mistress," Susan replied feeling better already. She moved to reapply her makeup and nail polish. With each bit of pink, she added she felt better and was able to smile up at her mistress watching her. "Thank you, mistress," she said with a smile.

"You're welcome," Jane replied. She bent down and kissed Susan's neck before returning to her office. "What do you think?"

"These two look promising mistress," Lisa replied. "I really need to find out how long and thickness of the concrete. I would hate to land and the wheels shear off because they went through the runway."

"Good point. In that case why don't you come here and give me my reward," Jane replied sitting down and opening her legs. She moaned as Lisa crawled between her legs and her tongue attacked her clit.

Lisa was still driving her crazy when Susan returned. Jane managed to say, "Look at these two properties Susan. Which one feels safe to you?"

Not only did she feel right for the first time in years, Susan loved Jane's scent that was filling the air. She smiled knowing her sister was pleasuring their mistress behind the desk. Sitting down she looked at the pair of properties. Her first thought was just to say, it didn't matter to her but Jane wanted a judgment call. After looking at the pair she said, "The one to the south will fit your needs better mistress. In addition, the sight lines are much better."

"More trees to the north," Jane countered.

"Trees are nice but can be used to hide behind. No mistress, if you want us to protect you the desert is better." Susan added, "In addition the house is larger and modern."

Jane nodded and looked down at Lisa, who was content to worship her cunny. "Lisa, call the realtor and find out about the runway. Then cancel the flight plan and make a new one to look at the property to the south." As Lisa stood, Jane looked at Susan, "Come here and get your reward."

"A spanking?" Susan asked with a smile. She knelt before Jane's open legs and said, "Or I could just pick up where my sister left off."

"The latter..." She mewed as Susan's tongue drove her crazy with pleasure. The next thing she knew everyone with the exception of Susan was kneeling before her desk. Looking down she said, "That's enough love. Go kneel with your sisters."

Standing Susan looked around surprised it was evening already. She saw her sisters kneeling and hurried over to kneel next to Lisa with a smile.

Jane stood and felt wobbly. After a second she walked around her desk and turning a chair to face the slaves, sat. She looked at them and then asked, each if they completed their tasks. The last to speak was Lisa who told her the runway was thick enough to hold a seven thirty-seven. "Good girls." She paused again and looked at Tina and Rachel, "I watched one of your sisters have a breakdown today and it broke my heart. She needed her mistress to tell her what to do because she was pulled in two directions. Because of that I have decided that you will become schoolgirls."

"Lisa, you and I have already played the naughty school girl and her teacher and you know how much we both loved it." She looked at Rachel, "Before you left remember us going to a Halloween party? You were dressed as a fucking hot schoolgirl and I a teacher complete with ruler. I wanted you so bad that night Rachel, I hurt with need."

"I needed you too mistress..."

Jane turned to the girls and said, "The next two days will decide our fate. So I want to enjoy it as much as possible. With that in mind, let me tell you what my vision of a school girl looks like." Jane stood, "Kimmy would you stand and come over here?"

Jane walked around and looked at Kimberly. Turning to the others she said, "School girls love and need to wear pink. Note your sister's makeup and polish." She paused and then said, "School girls have blond hair even if they have to dye it. School girls are always wet and ready for play with their sisters or me." She gestured for Kimberly to kneel once more as she sat. "I cannot say this enough, play is play and work is work. If you disappoint me, you will find yourself without your pink and mud brown hair."

"Close your eyes and picture yourselves bent over my desk. See me standing before you holding a yardstick. You focus first on the yardstick and my face. See the twinkle in my eye and my small smile. Back and forth your eyes look." Jane paused a long time before saying, "While failing to do your homework will get you a little spanking. Doing what I want gains you a real spanking. See me walk behind you."

She slowly counted and listened to their yelps of pain. When she said, "Five," all six girls orgasmed. She continued counting up to ten where they orgasmed again even stronger than before. Jane stopped and said, "The further I count the harder it is for you to break the schoolgirl look on your own. By the time I reach forty, you won't even remember a time when you didn't dress as a school girl without my command. Dare you go that far?" She continued to fifteen where none of them passed out to her surprise. At twenty several of the girls swayed but still did not pass out.

"You really want it knowing how much I want it." Jane said softly. "Forty..." As one all six began thrashing and fell over. She was worried they would hurt themselves but stayed sitting and watching them. One by one they stopped and lay still as if they were dead.

Kimmy woke, knelt and looked up at her mistress. Her ass was on fire and she loved the pain. Vague memories floated through her mind of a time when she didn't dress as a schoolgirl. But they faded. Being a schoolgirl was who she was. That her mistress loved it made it all the better.

Jane waited until they were kneeling in place and looking up at her. Once they settled down she said, "Feel every strike to your lovely asses from one to" she paused and said, "fifty."

Susan didn't know what to expect from her mistress until she said fifty. Suddenly her ass exploded in pain that turned into pleasure. Her mind melted into a puddle as the pleasure and pain seemed to never end. She was just coming around when she heard mistress say fifty-five from a long distance away. Even so, her mind and body obeyed and she became lost once more. Each time she would float back to awareness mistress would add five more strikes and she would spiral down into orgasmic bliss.

Jane stopped at one hundred only because it took the fastest nearly an hour to wake up. She had long since returned to her desk to finish writing out the formula and how to create it. Looking up from her desk, Jane said, "I see three of you need to dye your hair. That you allowed it to stay the color it is for so long is distressing. Hold out your hands... She stood and walked to look at them, "Nails are to be three quarter inch long and squared off. She held out her hands and said, "Just like mine except you will wear pink. Susan you will make sure your sisters nails are like mine."

She paused and returned to her desk, "Once you have fixed yourselves, dress in nylon spandex." She looked at Carla, since you have been my very best schoolgirl, I want you to wear my bodysuit. Susan can get it out for you." She looked them over and added, "Finally I know you will want to wear pink lipstick or gloss, but wear none for tonight. That's all girls."

She watched them rush out. She noted the time as just after seven and made a call to the realtor to the west using the phone Alice had bought earlier. "Yes this is Dr Brown," she continued by telling the realtor she was interested it the property and would be out day after tomorrow to look at it. They agreed for the realtor to pick her up at the local airport and they would drive out. She finished by stating, "If it suits my needs I will offer four million United States dollars for immediate transfer of title and occupancy." Seeing the property was listed at three point five she thought four was more than fair. "Good bye."

By the time the girls came down, Jane had finished her work. She had a house to look at, the formula was written out and she was ready to face the world. She saw that in addition to dying their hair blond, Susan, Rachel and Carla had also lightened their eyebrows. Standing she gestured for them to follow her into the living room where she stripped and laid on the floor. Closing her eyes, she said, "Ravish me until sunrise." In an instant six slinky bodies kissed and rubbed against hers. "Orgasm when and every time I do pets," she mewed. Their menstruations became frantic as they worked to bring her off.

The night flowed from one orgasm to the next. When she finally woke up it was nearly noon and she was in her bed. Jane wondered how she had gotten there and got up. While she was showering someone, Susan she guessed, had put out clothing for her. It was one of the smart business suits. She got dressed and leaving the jacket off went in search for breakfast or lunch as the case may be. She ran across Lisa vacuuming the hall and stopped her. "Can you pass on filing a flight plan or at least do it at the last minute?"

"I can do one at the last minute mistress," Lisa replied.

"Very well, tomorrow morning at eight am I expect to be in the air to the county airport near the house. Everyone will stay in the jet while you and I will go look at the house. I want you to make damn sure the runway will take the weight of my jet. If it will, Rachel and Alice will fly to the house and pick us up."

"Okay mistress," Lisa replied. She paused and then added, "Thank you for last night."

"Your welcome love," Jane replied. She gave her a kiss and continued on in her search for food. In the kitchen she found Carla making her breakfast. "Good morning baby," She said kissing the girl deeply.

Returning the kiss, Carla said tenderly, "A better welcome a girl could never ask for." Breaking away, she turned back to the counter and asked, "Would you like breakfast or lunch?" She turned back with a cup of coffee and offered it to her mistress.

"A light lunch, just a sandwich and some chips are fine dear," Jane said sitting down.

As she began making her mistress lunch, Carla asked, "Mistress, if a girl may ask, what did I do that was so good to be allowed to wear your yummy spandex body suit?"

Jane thought about what to say for a moment before replying, "Because you are my beautiful and slutty school girl." She smiled and then added, "Also, everyone else had something to wear and you haven't had your special good school girl shopping trip."

"Just being yours is all I could ever wish for mistress," Carla replied.

"Could you see if you can find Susan for me," Jane asked after finishing her lunch. She went into her office and sat behind her desk. A few minutes later Susan came in and stood before her holding her hands before her.

"You sent for me mistress?" Susan asked feeling as if she were standing before the principle of her grade school.

"Susan, you will go with me tonight to the meeting. You need to dress the part of a lawyer so go change now. I want to see what you pick out."

Mentally Susan whimpered as she went up to her bedroom to change clothes. She picked out a dress suit and changed into it. Still whimpering she returned to her mistress.

Jane looked at Susan and sighed. The woman was still a school girl from the neck up and had pink nail polish on. "Put your hair in a bun. Also, go put on brown eye shadow, neutral lipstick, and clear polish. You are supposed to look like a lawyer not a school girl playing dress up. Do you want to have that nasty brown hair again Susan?"

"No mistress," Susan said as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"I want you and all of your sisters in the living room in two minutes!" Jane said harshly. When she walked in they were kneeling in a line crying. "Do you understand I am fighting for my freedom? Do you want them to send me off to some research lab living in a cell for the rest of my life? I allow you a night of play and find you can't follow simple directions. Lisa, describe how a chief pilot is dressed and looks."

Jane listened to Lisa and nodded until the girl got to pink and pigtails. "Kimberly, what about a researcher?" Like the girl before Kimberly did good until she got to head and fingernails. "I see it was a mistake to allow you to be schoolgirls all the time. Lawyers, pilots and professional people in general wear their hair up or in a ponytail. Their makeup consists of earth tones and clear polish. I don't seem to remember pink being an earth tone." She listened to them cry for a moment and said, "Keep up that crying and as god is my witness I will go buy the most god awful brown I can find and watch every one of you dye your hair. Now get it together or else." She turned away, went to her office, and slammed the door. Going over to her desk, she put her head in hands and cried. She was fucked and knew it.

And now for my disclaimers which were inspired by JimBob44 and acup. Thanks for the inspiration.

Yes, I never met a comma or ellipse I didn't like.

Yes, it jumps around too much.

Yes, it's in the wrong category.

Yes, it's too long.

Yes, it's too short.

Yes, this is stupid shit.

If you want a perfect story go find one written by Mr. Data.

And, yes, I suck.

Go have yourself a warm and fuzzy day.

BTW, you only get to comment on spelling and grammar if you are volunteering to be an editor. Those comments and rants will be deleted, you've been warned.

AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!