Plain Jane Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Mistress, I understand now. I wasn't ready before." Sharon paused and frowned, "Mistress may I grow my hair back out?"

"I will do one better," Jane replied. "Come with me," She slipped on her panties and jeans before leading Sharon into one of the other bedrooms. "Lay down and wait, you can masturbate but no cumming no matter how much you need to... Feel the need grow?"

Sharon looked up at her mistress doe eyed and whimpered. Her hands found her sopping wet cunt and hard nipples.

"Good girls get to have a special orgasm. They are so hard my good pets always pass out from them."

Going down to her lab she began designing a nanite mixture that would trim Sharon's waist down to twenty-four inches remove all hair from the neck down, shape her eye brows and finally grow her hair by eighteen inches rapidly. She looked at the time needed and smiled, in an hour Sharon would be a vision of beauty. Preparing the shot, she walked to the bedroom and sat down on the edge of the bed next to Sharon. "I am going to give you a little shot dear and you will rest. It will grow your hair out just as it should be for a good girl."

"Okay Mistress," Sharon said stopping long enough to hold out her arm.

Jane cleaned the arm and injected the nanites into the girl. "I will send in one of your sisters to sit with you. In an hour you will be truly my good girl." Going out she saw Lisa going out the front door and Kimmy talking to Jack. Susan was standing in the kitchen listening and watching them so Jane went to her. "Susan, would you watch Sharon for me. She is having some work done and I want someone with her."

Sure Mistress," Susan replied and followed her. In the bedroom Jane said, "Sharon, this is Susan, remember I told you about her?"

"Yes Mistress, hello Susan," Sharon said with a soft smile.

"Hello Sharon," Susan replied.

Jane smiled and went back and over to her bedroom. She found Mary nude and kneeling beside Sharon's pile of clothes. "Sister you don't need to kneel while waiting."

"Kimmy said that's what she always does when sent in here so I thought it would be best." Mary replied looking up at Jane. It felt so natural down here and peaceful.

"Well yes but she is a slave, you are my sister. Jack would never forgive me if he lost a daughter and wife in the same day." Jane paused and said, "Mary I know what you want. I see it in your eyes, your manner and your heart." She crouched down, "Please don't force me Mary, I need Jack to care for me not hate me. I need help and you and he are the only ones I can truly trust outside."

Mary looked down, she wanted to stay in this position forever but mistress had asked her not to. She stood and said, "All you needed to do was ask." As Jane stood before her she added, "We both know the truth Jane. I knew it the moment I saw you walk in to the kitchen and you made me feel good. Call it sisters and friends if you wish but you are the dominant partner in our relationship. You are the mistress and I the slave to your desires."

"That may be true pet, but you will stay with Jack and love him with all your heart." Jane smiled, "Well most of it, a little chunk belongs to me." She looked at the bed and sat down. Patting the bed beside her she said, "Sit we must talk." When the woman sat down she said, "I have two possibilities of healing you. The first is as I told Jack a few shots and cream that would take under an hour. That will cure your body, you would have to go through PT to gain use of your arm and leg properly." Jane would have continued but Kimmy came in followed by Lisa.

"Mistress..." Kimmy started but Lisa stopped her and said, "Mistress, everything is ready and Carla is on high watch. She said a few men in a pickup are coming. She said it was Tommy and reinforcements."

"Kimmy talk to your sister, examine her and when I get back I want your solution." Jane looked at Mary, Kimmy is my very good girl and a damn fine researcher in her own right." She smiled and said, "But first, show Mary what a true slave orgasm, a good girl orgasm is like Kimmy... Cum now!"

The girl dropped to the ground as if she had been poleaxed. "My god, you killed her," Mary said horrified. Even as she said it she knew better, Kimmy was orgasming.

Jane smiled and looked at Lisa, "As much as I would love to see you by your sister, I need you beside me Lisa. Tommy is a marine."

"Mary, I will be back in a few," Jane said. She went with Lisa and outside where Tommy and a few men were standing around a pickup talking to Jack. "Hello Tommy. I knew you had my six but didn't expect you so soon."

"Tommy and the boys are just leaving Jane," Jack said.

"Just a minute Jack," Jane said. She looked at the men and said, "In about seven hours that jet is going to take off. Shortly afterwards the feds will come to place bugs everywhere they can and then try and steal my server drives and all the data they can get their hands on." She heard them growling and then held up a hand, "What I am going to do to them will make the stories out of Gitmo seem tame. I will have answers and names before I go after the bastards who are trying to blackmail me and those who work for me."

Jane looked at Tommy, "What I am going to do, you really don't want a part of. I had to move once and pull everyone who ever worked with or for me along to keep them safe. Even a friend in the FBI can't help me. This goes all the way up to the top of Department of Homeland Security. Hell, I even had to bring an agent for MI - 6 along to keep her alive."

"MI -- 6?" one of the men asked.

Before Jane could reply Tommy said, "Think James Bond... We worked with them in the corps." Tommy looked around before returning his attention to Jane, "Too much area to cover for a sniper, a skeet shooter and a," He looked Lisa up and down, "Navy pilot."

"You forgot Sharon," Jack said softly.

"And a cop," Tommy replied. He looked at Jane, "You need us and we both know it. We'll cover the other buildings and take them. What you do after is between you and god." He turned away.

"I figure they will bug the hanger, and the house with the car in it. The others are empty." Jack said suddenly.

"Lisa have Margret give you the keys to the house. Tommy will need it to get in." As the girl left she said, "Don't get yourselves killed. Shot is okay, shot I can handle but death I can't reverse." She looked at Jack, "I need to get back to Mary, can you stay out here with Lisa and let me know what you all decide."

"Yes Jane," Jack replied.

As Lisa came out Jane said softly, "Make sure you know where everyone is deployed, I don't want Carla to shoot one by accident."

"Mistress can we trust them?" Lisa asked softly.

"Yes Lisa, but don't flaunt our relationship." Jane replied softly before going back inside. In her bedroom she found the pair kneeling on the floor side by side. "Well Kimmy?"

"Mistress, nanites can heal her brain and arm fully. That is the only way to go." Kim replied looking up.

"That was the second option. Mary, I need you to stand so I can take pictures front and back for the computer." She took the pictures and then as the woman knelt once more said, "Kimmy leave us for a few. You can come back and visit once Mary and I finish talking."

Kim turned and kissed her and said, "Be strong sister, mistress will understand in time. She always does."

Once Kim left Jane sat before Mary, "Jack needs you more. Nanites are tiny robots that will go in and fix you fully. They are safe and you can trust me on that."

"Mistress I give my mind to you to mold as you please, my body to change and fix as you wish and my soul because I love you so much and know I belong to you." Mary replied meeting Jane's eyes. "With that said, do as you wish to me."

"It will be the nanites, your body will be fixed and sculpted. Your stroke damage will be repaired and hair returned to the beautiful red it should be." Jane paused. "I'm sorry you don't remember me visiting you in the burn ward Mary. I used to sit at your bedside and hold your hand. Remember me looking down at you and promising I would find a way to make it right? I'm sorry it took so long."

Mary realized Jane was the angel she heard through her drug induces haze. "I remember... You were my angel who would save me from a life time of pain. You were crying," Mary said softly. "I always wondered why an angel would cry, now I know."

"Yes dear I was pre-med at the time and you broke my heart. It was so unfair at what happened to you that I changed my major that day and went into biomed in search of a way to heal you." Jane stroked Mary's face tenderly. "So, sister of mine who is also my slave girl. We gave ourselves to each other that day in our own minds. You will remain with Jack but visit your daughter often."

Now lay up on the bed, Jack will be in to visit while I work so feel free to have a little romp with him or not. But no submission talks." Jane said getting up. She turned down the covers and once Mary was in the bed went out to see Jack. She found him in the living room talking to Lisa and Rachel about flying combat missions. "Jack, Mary is resting in my bed while I make up her treatment. If you want, you can go visit with her while waiting."

She looked at Lisa and said, "let me do this and then we will talk Lisa." She went down to the lab and uploaded Mary's pictures into the computer. Smoothing out her skin, perking up her breasts, tighten the waist and other flab took only a few minutes. Removing the gray from her hair was a simple mouse click as was repairing the body's nerve and muscle damage. The mind was a harder problem and she found she had to stop at the brain proper. She was not ready to cross that line. The computer spent a few more minutes before stopping and printing out the shot times. Looking at it Jane wanted to ask if it was sure but said continue instead. It dispensed two vials of nanites one for the start and the second for two hours later to turn them off and have them discharged.

Going up Jane said, "Jack it will take a couple hours for her body. I haven't fully solved the mind issue but I have an idea I will try."

Jack went over to Jane and hugged her tightly, "I thought I knew you Jane. You were there the whole time." He sobbed once and choked out, "Crying because you couldn't help Mary."

"Let it out Jack," Jane said holding him tight and stroking his back. "You lasted too long and need this cry like I did in the hospital."

After about ten minutes he said softly, "Thank you Jane. I see why Mary was so happy to see her angel in real life." As they broke apart he added, "And fell in love with you all over again."

"Mary is my older sister Jack. She had more to do about my choice of field than anyone." Jane looked at Mary, "Hi sis."

"Hi runt," Mary replied with a smile. She giggled and then said, "How long will it take Jane?"

"Two hours Mary." Jane replied.

Mary looked up at Jack, "Go eat dear and come back. No need for you to sit around a bunch of young girls with nothing to do other than pester you."

"Well when you put it that way, perhaps I should stay," Jack replied with a laugh. He looked at Jane and cut his eyes towards the door.

"I'll just see you out to make sure you don't get lost on the way," Jane said with a smile.

Once they were outside he asked, "Give it to me straight Jane, what are the odds?"

"She will be as she was ten years ago Jack. I don't dare work on her mind other than talking through it before then. However, she will be beautiful and feel great about herself. That alone will do lots for Mary." Jane hugged him tightly and said, "Trust me Jack."

"I do Jane. See you in a few hours then."

Going back inside Jane went to Mary. She did a slow striptease for the other woman and gave Mary her panties. "Here dear, I know how much you have been craving my scent." As the woman\s eyes rolled up in pleasure, Jane gave her the injection. "Mary, listen and let my words be your thoughts, my desires your needs, and my commands your law." She watched the woman mew in pleasure for a moment before lifting the panties away. "You need to be calm and at peace my pet as the nanites work."

At once Mary calmed down and looked at Jane, "I love you so much Mistress."

"I know dear and I love you too." Jane got dressed slowly and said, "Close your eyes and listen to my voice and my voice alone Mary. Let me guide you so together we can heal your mind." She paused and said, "You must keep calm and at peace as we work, okay love?"

"Yes," Mary replied.

"Look inside your mind Mary. See the breaks, the short circuits, and broken parts. Pick a small one... yes that one love." Jane paused a long moment, "See how the signals are blocked. See it lover?"

"Yes..."

All you need do is reroute the passageway... lets go to the left it is easier. make the connection pet." Again paused, "Better?"

"Oh yes Mistress," Mary's voice and mind sang together.

"Don't get cocky Mary. Oh how about that one over there. Let's do it next." Jane said calmly. Just like before look at it and see it isn't that hard to fix even though it is a little bigger. I think to go over it would be best, don't you?"

"Yes," Mary replied. "Done Mistress," her voice said without the slur she had from the start.

"Good girl," Jane said tenderly. She slowly worked with Mary through the woman's mind until her phone beeped that the two hours were up. She was so wrapped up in working with Mary's face that she had not paid attention to the world or the woman's looks. Looking over her work Jane saw a mature woman, a few years her elder but only just lying in the bed. She gave the counter shot and said, "One last one, see it pet? It is your pleasure one and I want it fixed completely so let's go to the left, and another to the right, one above and finally one below. Four new connections to replace the one broken one. One for each submission and the last for our binding love as sisters."

Jane paused and then asked, "Done Mary?"

"Yes Mistress and sister." Mary replied.

Since you have been such a good girl, guess what reward you get to have?"

"A good girl orgasm?" Mary asked feeling excitement build.

"Yes, but only on my command. When you wake up you can open your eyes and look at yourself. Then we will surprise Jack with your new looks. Ready?" Jane bent down and kissed Mary tenderly, "Cum for me have a slave and good girl orgasm and seal the repairs."

Jane was only slightly surprised when Mary quivered long after she passed out. Finally, the woman lay still. Bending over Jane kissed her once more and said softly, "Wake up sleeping beauty, wake up Mary?"

Mary opened her eyes and smiled up at Jane, "Are you my queen to sweep me off my feet?"

"I am your queen and you are in my bed and off your feet already." Jane replied with a smile. Standing up she offered Mary her hand and led the woman over to her full length mirror. "That's the spirit I saw in the broken body my sweet. I hope you are pleased."

Mary never looked this good in her life, "Oh yes Mistress," she said and threw her arms around her mistress. Only then did she realize she was able to use her right arm and leg. "It worked."

"Of course it did." Jane replied. "A few rules; One you will address me as Jane without fail. Do not go showing off what I did for you until this other stuff is over with. Finally, I expect you to be sexually active with Jack. However, while you will orgasm each time, it will be in dedication to me in your mind. In fact, you will hear my voice commanding my good girl to orgasm just before you cum."

Mary smiled, "I love it."

Now wait here while I check if Jack is here." Jane said. She went out and peeked into the living room and saw him sitting on the couch with Lisa and Rachel talking. Going back to the bedroom she said, "He is back dear. I want you to come as you are now when I call."

Smiling Mary nodded, "You're going to give him a heart attack."

Jane went out and said, "Jack, I have done all I can for now. In time I can do more..." She shrugged and looked down.

"Oh no," Lisa said jumping up.

Jack stood and walked over to Jane, "I know you did your best Jane." He hugged her tightly.

Not breaking the hug Jane said, "Lisa could you tell Mary to come out please."

Lisa left and stopped dead at the sight of the woman in Mistress's room. "Mary?"

Mary smiled and said, "Yes little sister, our mistress works miracles doesn't she." She walked into the living room and looked at her mistress hugging Jack. She let it go on for a moment until Jane winked at her, "I leave you alone for a few minutes..."

"Now Mary you know it was noth...." Jack said as he started to turn around. At the sight of her he stopped dead. "Mary is that you?" He moved forward as if afraid to touch her. Finally, he raised his hand to touch her face and she took it and moved it down between her legs. Feeling her slick smooth nether lips, he blushed to his toes.

Flowing up against him Mary said, "I want you inside me so bad I can hardly wait." Suddenly she giggled, "Jane you didn't mention I would be over sexed."

"With this crowd how could I tell?" Jane replied. She said, "Go get dressed Mary." As the woman left Jane said, "A few rules. I need to see her once a week to make sure everything is okay. You can say she is visiting her daughter or whatever you want. But I want your word Jack."

"You have it Jane. What else."

"Girls, why don't you go find Sharon and Susan and let Sharon and her mother visit." Jane waited until they were alone, "Jack, Mary loves herself now and while I didn't fix her mind she thinks it is right so if anything seems off other than her oversexed nature, bring her at once. No matter the time." She looked down, "I don't have good data on how long her over sexed nature will last. But I would lay in a stock of Viagra if I were you."

Jane looked at him and said softly, "If you don't make love to her when she needs it, I afraid she will believe you don't love her anymore. That's between you and me only. Finally, don't let her go out until after the feds are out of the way. I don't want someone coming and trying to take her away."

A beautiful blond with long hair ran in and threw herself into Janes arms, "Oh mistress thank you thank you thank you." She looked at Jack who looked on with a bemused expression, "Doesn't momma look beautiful poppa? Just like a fairy tale princess."

His eyes got large when he realized the young woman before him was Sharon. The long beautiful hair and bubbly disposition threw him. "Yes baby she is beautiful, just like her daughter." He looked at Jane, "I was right, you are just what my baby girl needed."

When Mary came out with Susan following, Jane said, "It's time Susan." She looked at Jack, "On your way home call Tommy and tell him the plane will be flying out within half an hour." She paused, "Sharon, up top as spotter and how is your ability with a rifle?"

"Not as good as dead eye dick up there but I can shoot." Sharon replied with a smile.

"Okay take the big rifle up with you incase Carla needs help." Jane turned to Rachel, you and Alice better start preflight checks."

Jane went down and powered off the computers and pulled the hard drive. Going out back she walked off the back porch until she was just past a little piece of scrub. She dug quickly and buried the drive. Replacing the sand, she began back sweeping the way to the house so as to wipe her foot tracks. She returned to the house and took the other rifle and set it under the dining room table so it would shoot down hall to the sliding glass door. Sitting down she watched as her girls left and got on. The last one was Susan who came over, "We will be close Jane. God please be careful."

"We will," Jane replied. She watched Susan go and locked the doors. Turning off the lights other than one in the foyer and another in the back hall and pool area, they sat and waited. In the darkness Jane said to Lisa and Margaret, "You know we are fucked don't you. Someone in town has to know something is up and have told the feds. When they come it will be in force and right to this house."