All Comments on 'Plain Jane Full of Surprises'

by Egmont Grigor

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Just another great story to add to the list..

Very well written and as always it sure holds your attention.. Just keep them coming..

YgraineYgraineabout 15 years ago
Great story, but could be better

The strength of the storyline kept me reading until the end but there were loads of editorial mistakes and the speech of all the characters leaves a lot to be desired. People just don't talk the way you write. You seemed to fluctuate between wanting to tell the story in the middle of letting the characters speak for themselves and sometimes both got muddled up. I would suggest you get yourself an editor who can both spot the grammatical mistakes and help you with dialogue. As a professional journalist, you will have realised the skills you already have are very different from writing stories. (And I recognised "fair dinkum" as Antipodean slang!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
FANTASTIC AND INTERESTING!!

I check new stories on Literotica daily for writings such as yours. I've read Literotica several years and other erotic writings decades before the internet, so it is hard for a story to touch me in more than just one area. Your sex scenes are great but I've read a lot of those over the years. Your characters are well written - interesting and likable. But I've also read a lot of "nicely written" characters over the years. Your scenes are well written, with excellent dialogue. But I've also read a lot of such scenes over the years. But I have very rarely read such an excellent combination of all those factors. You got me in my "soft spot" - which is intelligent women. I'm very lucky to be married for many years to a very intelligent and sensuous woman. I have read several of your stories and will now go back and re-read them. Thanks for a very pleasurable reading experience. If you feel you can and you desire to, I would love a sequel to this story, but I do understand it would be very difficult to follow up on this "as perfect a story as I can imagine" writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Is there more?

I liked what I've read so far but it doesn't feel finished will we see the rest soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
let him without sin cast the first stone

I read and avidly wait for your stories I am not a graduate of English but I consider your stories are five star !!!

I see some pithy remarks above in a critique hence my title

Please think about continuing this story

James

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Exquisite presentation

This is a totally enjoyable story. I chuckled excessively at the beginning with the sharp tongued dialog and unencumbered wit and intellect Jane's character was given.

A lot of commonsense approach was deeply appreciated in the midst of many banal presentations.

I look forward to reading your other presentations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
EG Full of surprises

very productive and with different views on the same old subjects. Congratulations. You could be considered for the "oscar" in this category for your whole "oeuvre". Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
UGH

Totally unreadable! One big boring run on sentence!

She's annoying. He's a dick. His Mom's a major league asshole!

NO MORE!!

Egmont GrigorEgmont Grigorabout 15 years agoAuthor
Ugh- Oh dear

Speaking of assholes... what are you on Ugh?

ddpmanddpmanabout 15 years ago
A happy funny story - Read It.

You have well supported my faith in your talents. When I see your name as the author it tells me the tale will be well worth reading.

I am always amused by the phantoms. Nine comments only yours and one other has anykind of a name; but that is the way people are these days - don't envolve me.

To bad that a spell checker doesn't catch the you vs yours. A minor problem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Humorous, good read.

While I enjoyed the story thouroughly and found it to be quite humourous I only gave you a 75 because of the lack of editing. A quick proof read would have improved the story 100%.

I will be looking forward to your next submission with anticipation. Jerry

msjay123msjay123about 15 years ago
ok?!?!

thats it??? no more??? i feel cheated if theres not going to be more!!!

CastleStoneCastleStoneabout 15 years ago
Good Story

I thought the first 90 percent of your story was great, but the last ten percent only good. It just seemed a little weak, I was expecting an earth shattering ka boom, after the first great 90 percent. On the other hand, I'm normally full of $@#$ so you can ignore this comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
taxing to read

Good story line poorly written. Inexcuseable errors in grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Read

Liked it a good read......though i doubt there really are any poeple like that out there....!

jntiquesjntiquesover 3 years ago

Dear Author, Loved this cheeky little piece of writing, 'Simply marvelous darling' Thank you, jntiques/john

BabalooieBabalooieabout 3 years ago

Great job. "More, please!"

stewartbstewartbover 2 years ago

The beginning was "so...so" then it took off ! Rockets galore ! 5+

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous