All Comments on 'Plain Sailing with Mother'

by dougcol

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
wow horny as hell

the samething happened to my mom and me we had the best sex ever for over twenty years until she sadly passed away aged 73 iwas 55 i never found a women who could fuck me the way she could

Jena121Jena121over 16 years ago
I ................

am a woman of 72 and just wish I had a son that would give me what I need - not that I am not getting it of course - but the thought that it was my son would be so delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
he finds paradise between his mother's legs

This is an excellent tale of motherfucking from a writer who should be giving us many more. Like any normal son, Richard is fascinated by his mother's cunt. In turn, his mom is very attracted to her boy's fat prick. Of course, guys are fully aware of how exciting they find their own mother's twat. As this story, and the comment by the lady from Australia, show mothers can be equally drawn to what their boy has bouncing around in his pants. When mother and son are as free and open as Richard and his mom, they do what comes naturally--the boy gets harder than he's ever been before, she handles her son's stiff prick with all the love only a boy's mother can show for her son's manly equipment, and his tingling balls tell him where he's got to shove his dick up into. Richard unloads his balls up the perfect twat--his own mother's--and she revels in the feel of her son's strong spurts up inside her. But where else does a boy's creamy sperm belong but up the cunt he came out of? Years ago he came down that cunt, now he cums up it, again and again! His mother feels fulfilled with her son's hard fat dick filling her twat up to his heavy balls, and her boy knows he's found the one true home for his randy cock and his overflowing ball cream--his own mother's ever-available fuckhole.

18Webber18Webberover 14 years ago
Good, but somewhat uncomplete.

It seemed to lack a certain amount of oral action. Mom sucking several loads down her throat and having her son eat her out after a hefty love fest.

Being that it all started after taking a piss, I thought a bit of water sport were also in order. I still think you're and excellant story teller, so keep us cumming.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 13 years ago
Delightful

An excellent tale of erotic love between a mother and son. I felt like I was in that sleeping bag with them!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

absolutely fabulous~!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I like this story a lot

First of all, because it shows that a young guy fucking his own mother doesn't have to be an all-consuming affair. Here the son gets married, so obviously he has a steady cunt at his disposal, his wife's. But he keeps going back to his mother because, well, for him his mommy's cunt is his favorite cunt of all. And I like the story because of its long-lasting, going on for decades. Mom cannot do without her darling baby boy's fat penis.

"As the years passed there has been no lessening of her enthusiasm for my cock." And baby boy, even in his 50s, is still enthralled by his mother's vagina. "Her hair has turned grey and her tits now sag a little, but the juicy cleft between her legs is still in excellent working order." That juicy cleft, that wonderful hairy hole the son came out of so many years ago, retains its power over his mind and body. Naturally. It's his own mother's endlessly fascinating, always warm and wet and maternally loving, incomparable twat, the ultimate twat of all his dreams.

Yankeedoodle351Yankeedoodle351almost 6 years ago
Delightful

Loved the story. Love bbws

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

he's an asshole that cheats on his wife, which makes what might have been, far less. Sigh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous