Plan C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, um..." He thought for a second. "I know a place where we can park."

"I hope it's close." I smiled, running my right hand down to feel his cock bulging hard beneath his coveralls.

"Me too." He chuckled and leaned down to kiss me. "I must be crazy to be doing this."

"Yeah." I nodded, moving to get up again and sit back down.

It was close, a new sub-division that was under construction, and there were a lot of vans and trucks moving in and out of the area, parked here and there as houses were made ready for people to move in. Nobody would give a plumbing van a second look. It was an awful lot like being invisible and I smiled my approval as Jamie reached for the mic, clearing his throat.

"Chad, this is Jamie, you there?"

"Yeah, you drop off the kid yet?" Chad asked a moment later and Jamie rolled his eyes.

"Nah, the kid's still here, were stuck in traffic so I'm gonna be a little late getting to that Shakopee job, what's the time on that?"

"Uhhh...Before one. How late?"

"I'm not sure, it's looking bad, some truck hit a cow or something." Jamie said, grinning at me as I covered my mouth with my hands to stifle my giggles. "We're uh, were gonna be stuck for awhile."

"Great, okay...I'll tell the old man." Chad didn't sound too happy. "Let me know when you're back on the road."

"Right, I sure will." Jamie hung up the mic and looked at me.

"Do you have sheets?" I giggled.

"I even have a pillow." Jamie grinned, loosening his seat belt.

"Ohhh...You know, I think this is the perfect place for me to lose my cherry." I was letting my seat belt go too.

"Oh yeah?" Jamie got up, slipping between the seats and into the back of the van where it was cool and dark, kind of.

"Yeah, you know, seeing how it's my daddy's van and all." I followed Jamie slowly. "It's kinda like doing it in the basement."

"What?" Jamie laughed at me and he was kneeling on the mattress, opening a cardboard box and pulling out a clean sheet. "You always were a little different."

"Nah, you just have to use your imagination." I helped Jamie make our bed, which involved little more than tucking that sheet under the mattress and it looked terrible, but it was clean.

"The only thing I want to imagine is how you're going to look wrapped around my cock." Jamie looked at me and I gasped at that.

"You like to talk dirty, Jamie?" I asked in a teasing voice.

"Does it show?" He grinned at me. "Maybe I'm just trying to scare you into changing your mind."

"Would you let me?" I wondered, only half teasing this time.

"No means no, Kylie." Jamie made it sound like a promise and I believed him.

"Well, you won't have to imagine much longer." I started pulling my sweater over my head. "Because I want you to fuck my little black pussy hard, okay?"

"Heh." Jamie watched as my tits were pulled upwards in my bra and then fell firmly back into place as my sweater came free. "Now who's talking dirty?"

"I am." I breathed, reaching behind me to unclasp my bra. "I want my first time to be nasty."

I took my bra off quickly, feeling no sense of modesty at all. I knew I looked good and my 34C breasts were perfect. I played with them while Jamie stared at me, thumbing and pinching my dark nipples until they were thick and long and burning. I cupped my chocolate tits in my hands, squeezing them and presenting them to Jamie for his admiration.

"Do you like my tits, white boy?" I giggled softly. "Have you ever fucked a black girl before?"

"White boy?" Jamie laughed. "You want to play that game?"

"Oh yeah." I bit my bottom lip, wondering how far he would go. "You didn't answer my question though."

"Which one?" Jamie hadn't even started undressing yet.

"If you ever fucked a nigger before." I stared at Jamie, giving the man my very best impish grin.

"I don't know any niggers, Kylie." He grinned back. "But I'll fuck your sweet black ass."

"Hmmmm..." I nodded, cause that was okay. "...You can fuck me anywhere you want, Jamie. Anywhere at all."

"Take off the rest of your clothes." He said. "Let me see your slutty little cunt."

"You want to see my pussy? My little wet hole?" I giggled and sat down, pulling off my shoes quickly. "My horny virgin cunt?"

"Yeah, the last one." Jamie was rubbing his cock through his coveralls as I unbuttoned my jeans, pulling them down my narrow hips and then my long legs.

"Wanna help me?" I was laying down with my legs up and my pants half off, offering them to Jamie.

He nodded and grabbed my jeans, crawling a little closer on his knees and then pulling my pants free of my feet and tossing them aside. I kept my mahogany legs spread wide around him, lying there now in just my bikini panties, white and loose and all askew as they tried to cover my sex. They were obviously damp already and the crotch was clinging to my swollen labia, giving Jamie the rough outline of my slit. He looked me up and down, taking in every inch of my lean nineteen year old body, smooth and brown and soft all over. My tummy was flat, hollowed inward and even flat on my back, my breasts seemed slightly oversized just because my waist was tiny, my hips not wide at all, but nicely round just the same.

"Am I beautiful?" I asked Jamie, knowing the answer already. I could see it in his eyes and in his smile, and there at his swollen crotch.

"Fuck me." He said with a certain sense of awe it seemed, making me swell with pride. I wanted to be beautiful for him and I almost blushed, but I was already burning with excitement.

"No..." I shook my head, hooking my thumbs into my panties and pushing them down slowly. "...Fuck me, Jamie."

I was showing him my pussy, the first time I'd ever let a man see me naked. Even my last boyfriend, the one who'd wanted to finger me so badly; he hadn't seen what he was touching. Jamie could see everything. I pushed my panties down to mid-thigh and with my legs spread wide around Jamie's knees, that was as far as I could get them. I played with my pussy, pulling at it with my fingertips, letting Jamie see how hot and pink I was, my rich coffee colored skin giving way to the moist interior. I pinched my labia, pulling the greasy lips apart lewdly, feeling no shame in my display. I wanted him to see my hole, that soft tunnel that had never been penetrated by a man before.

"You better get undressed." I told him after a good minute of just letting him watch me stroke my clit to sizzling erection, although she was small even then, barely the size of my little fingernail.

"Before traffic clears up, huh?" Jamie chuckled and then he was taking off his boots, but having a hard time as he watched me remove my panties completely.

"Let me do that...I'll undress you." I smiled and Jamie didn't protest as I set about removing his heavy work boots, then his socks and finally I began to work the zipper down the front of his coveralls.

I was on my knees in front of him, while he was on his knees as well, but more upright and looking down at me as I pulled the zipper down completely. I was tempted to reach inside immediately, but I forced myself to be patient, going to his shoulders instead, smiling into Jamie's face as I worked his muscular body out of his uniform. He was wearing a ribbed muscle t-shirt beneath, stretched tight across his broad chest and I could smell him, the strong musky scent of a working man. He was white as snow and so handsome, so beautiful to my eyes.

Jamie helped me get his coveralls down to his knees, so he knelt in that t-shirt and a pair of light blue boxers. I grabbed the hem of the shirt and tugged it upward, revealing his bare body to my virgin eyes an inch at a time. My heart was ready to burst with excitement. Undressing him was a terrible tease and I was enjoying myself thoroughly. I leaned forward, unable to help myself, kissing and licking the man's body as I revealed more and more of it. I dragged my teeth across his white skin, my tongue traced its way to his nipples, first the right and then the left, circling and flicking them. I pulled Jamie's t-shirt over his head finally as he lifted his arms and I kept them there so I could bring my mouth to his armpit, burying my face in the overpowering aroma of his manly scent.

Jamie groaned softly, keeping his left arm up and I kissed and licked his sweaty skin. I was rubbing my pussy at the same time, feeling myself close to orgasm just from this experience. Jamie was a real man and nothing like the high school boys I'd dated before. He was so big and strong, his muscles toned and defined and well used every day. I breathed in the smell of him, licked across the damp hair beneath his arms and tasted the acrid salty flavor of his skin. I rubbed my nipples up and down his hard stomach, leaning closer so I could feel the pressure against my body.

Black on white, just the image of us together, naked but for his boxers, it was making me crazy with lust. It was so forbidden, a taboo that my parents, my father especially, had drummed into my pretty little head since I was old enough to understand. I wasn't supposed to be touching a white man this way. Kissing his body, rubbing myself against him like a bitch in heat. I was a whore then, a slut offering herself to a man who wasn't supposed to have her.

"Suck my cock, Kylie...Before you make me cum in my shorts." Jamie was breathing hard. "Jesus, you're fucking hot, girl."

"Umm, I love sucking a big hard cock." I said, determined to be just as nasty as Jamie could be.

He was pushing me down by the shoulders and my hands, wet from playing with my juicing sex, found Jamie's boxers and pulled them down quickly. His cock sprang out immediately, stiff and swollen and it was huge to my inexperienced eyes. None of my boyfriends had been large, although I'd thought they were at the time. Jamie's cock seemed much bigger and I stared at it for a moment as it bobbed up and down in front of my face. It was ruddy with an uncircumcised head, the foreskin pulled back only partially to reveal the sensitive pinkish glans beneath. It was thick and maybe not so long as some men, but certainly average at least, and I wasn't asking for any more than that. I thought it was perfect.

I took it in my fingers, surprised by the weight and warmth of Jamie's cock as it filled my hand. It seemed to throb and dark bluish veins ran prominently along the length. I brought my lips close, pulling the foreskin back so I could kiss the head and lick around it with my tongue. I did love sucking cock quite a lot and I'd gotten good at it with my previous boyfriends. I was determined to make it good for Jamie and to take his first orgasm in my mouth. I wanted to taste him and feel his thick sperm in my tummy, and then I knew we'd have a good long fuck when he finally took my virginity.

"Ohhh, God, Kylie...That's it...Yesssss..." He hissed between clenched teeth as I worked his cock inside my mouth.

I squeezed my tightly stretched lips around the shaft and slid down slowly, sucking him while I wriggled my tongue underneath his sensitive cockhead. I took his balls in my left hand, feeling them large and heavy with sperm. Jamie had nice balls, so big and loose and hanging low the way I liked them. I rolled them in my fingers gently, caressing them as I worked my mouth back and forth, taking more than half his penis easily and I knew I would take all of him soon.

"Look at me...Let me see your eyes..." Jamie was saying.

He put his hand on my head, urging me to take more as I looked upward, staring into his shadowy eyes while Jamie watched his long white cock fucking my dark brown face. We were still learning about each other of course and when Jamie pulled my head I didn't resist, but yielded to his desires completely. I wanted to show him he could do whatever he wanted and once he understood that, I felt him take my head in both of his hands.

Jamie held me steady, stopping all motion on my part, and began to move his hips. He was smiling and nodding and whispering soft words of encouragement as he used my mouth like a cunt. He was fucking my face and I just kept my mouth wide open, my tongue out of the way, and my doe eyes looking up so he could see how much I loved being used by a white man. He was moving slowly at first, but picking up speed and going deeper as well, thrusting his cock until the head hit the back of my mouth, bringing a reflexive gag and a bit of discomfort.

"Open your throat, Kylie...Let me fuck your throat, baby...Fuck you look good sucking my cock...Open up...Yeah..."

I knew how to do it and I just had to let him catch me as I was swallowing all the spit and precum overflowing my tightly stretched lips. My throat opened and his cock caught me, sliding suddenly three inches deeper and the discomfort wasn't nearly so much as the rush of pleasure it gave me knowing that I was taking every inch of Jamie's fat prick. His balls pressed right up against my chin and my pert little nose was buried in his wiry pubic hair as Jamie gasped, holding me tight against him while I dug my fingers into his thighs.

"Oh fuck, Kylie!" He laughed breathlessly as he pulled his cock back a few seconds later, removing it until just the head was resting on my bottom lip and I drank fresh air into my burning lungs.

"You like...That?" I panted, giggling and swallowing all the wetness that wasn't already spilling down onto my heaving breasts.

"Is it okay?" Jamie asked and I just grinned.

"I told you, anything you want." I said and a moment later he was fucking my mouth again, forcing my delicate throat to accept his cock over and over.

"I'm gonna cum...Shit...I'm gonna cum, Kylie..." Jamie pulled his cock from my mouth and took it in his hand, stroking himself while I nodded.

"Yeah...Cum on my face...Shoot in my mouth..." I moaned, holding my mouth wide open just beneath his cock while Jamie jerked off frantically.

It took about ten seconds before the first blast of sperm shot out of his penis, spraying across my face and onto my forehead and hair, the next was just as strong and landed on my nose as Jamie adjusted his aim. His semen came hot and quick, streams of white cum falling over my pretty black face. He was painting me good and I was smiling, moving as if I could catch his orgasm in my open mouth. The last few spurts the man fed to me directly, pushing his cockhead into my sucking mouth. Jamie held the back of my head tightly as he fucked a few inches in and out, all the while I worked my tongue eagerly around him, wanting to make it good.

I kept suckling Jamie's prick long after he'd stopped cumming, cleaning his cock and keeping it stiff in my mouth. He wasn't going to go soft on me, not yet. This was just foreplay, deep-throating him and letting Jamie dump his load of creamy sperm on my face before giving my hungry mouth one last little fuck. It was dirty nasty sex and I wondered if his wife ever let Jamie do that sort of thing to her. If I were married to him, I would've demanded it, I thought with a little giggle.

Jamie shook his head when I started to wipe at the sperm covering my face with my fingers. "No, no...Leave it...You're so beautiful like that. Such a..."

"Nasty slut?" I giggled and sucked my finger clean. "I want you to fuck my body...Fuck my tits, okay?"

I lay down on the mattress, getting his small pillow under my head, and Jamie wasn't going to say no. His cock hadn't gone soft at all after cumming all over my face and I urged him to straddle my body, practically cumming myself as I felt his white body on mine, his soft hairy legs against my sides, his balls dragging across my soft black tummy. I moaned as Jamie found my tits with his big calloused hands, massaging them gently at first. It wasn't long until I was begging for him to squeeze me harder, to really work my large firm breasts good. They liked it rough, I promised him, he could do whatever he wanted to my tits and I wasn't going to do anything but love it.

I lifted my head , gathering a big mouthful of saliva and the bare remains of Jamie's cum, and I spit it out onto my tits, watching happily as Jamie's hands worked my tits around. A few seconds later he opened his mouth, letting his own spit fall onto my flushed skin so that the soft valley between my breasts was wet and slippery and ready for his cock. I replaced Jamie's hands with mine as he slid his body up a little further, enough so that I could press his hard fat cock between the swell of my perfectly formed tits. I trapped him there with my fingers as he began fucking me that way, sliding his wet cock back and forth, adding the constant leakage of precum to our saliva.

"Jesus, you got great tits, Kylie..." Jamie was staring down at me, watching his cock fucking my glistening black body.

"I love your cock." I giggled breathlessly, lifting my head again as much as I was able, enough so I could tongue and even kiss the tip of Jamie's penis as he pushed forward.

It was mesmerizing, being made love to that way, for that's how it very much felt at the time. I'd never been tit fucked in my life, I hadn't even seen it done really, but the idea seemed natural to me. I wanted his body on mine, his cock touching me everywhere and right then it was riding between the twin globes of my tits, over my pounding heart while I rubbed my thighs together, feeling the emptiness in my sex. I'd have to get that filled soon, it was driving me insane, but that's what I was loving about all this foreplay. It was a glorious tease, a torment after nineteen years of patiently waiting.

"We...Better stop, or I'm gonna...Cum again." Jamie was smiling and fucking his prick easily now in and out of the tight soft valley that he found between my breasts.

"Let me see..." I breathed, smiling and licking my lips.

I took his cock in my hand, bringing the head to my left nipple and rubbing his dripping cockhead around that turgid knot of dark flesh. It felt insanely good, see his cock playing with my aching nipple, so brown it was almost black, and long and pointed and horny like the rest of me. I played with my other tit the same way, until both of my nipples were covered with precum and then I let Jamie go, grabbing my tits hard in my hands, digging my fingernails into my own soft flesh almost painfully. I tilted my head and pulled my nipples up so I could just manage to lick them clean while Jamie watched, his cock bobbing every so often with his impending orgasm and he really did have to cool down.

"Let me make you feel good now..." Jamie said. "...Get you ready..."

"Ohhh!" I giggled as Jamie grabbed my legs, lifting them up at the knees and pushing forward even as he spread them.

He had my cunt and asshole exposed completely now. I was laid wide open to his gaze and a moment later Jamie's mouth as he began kissing around my pussy lightly, teasing me at first and sending shivers through my body. I'd never had my pussy eaten before, but I'd dreamed of it, imagined a big strong white man going down on me and making me cum all over his handsome face. It was another dream coming true and all I could do was lay there, moaning and sighing with pleasure, rolling my hips occasionally as Jamie continued to torment me.

He kissed and licked and nibbled at the softest places on my body, the light brown hollows of my thighs and the soft, darker flesh just outside my distended labia. He kissed the gentle swell of my pubis, the fatty mound just above my throbbing clit that was covered with a damp thatch of black wiry pubic hair. He moved his mouth down and I was begging him to kiss my pussy, to tongue my clit and let me find the relief that was waiting just beyond the edge of reason. But Jamie chuckled and only grazed my sex with his hot breath, finding instead the tight, florid pucker of my anus with his lips and then his tongue.

"Ohhhhh God!" I practically screamed with frustration and pleasure, unable or willing to make up my mind about what I was feeling.