Plan C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt incredible having my asshole licked and once Jamie started he was going at my ass hard, wriggling his soft wet tongue all around my sphincter until I had no choice but to relax and open for him. It was so incredibly dirty, I thought, nasty and hot having a man lick me there, and I was almost cumming just from that. All I needed was a touch, a flick of a finger across my clitoris and I would have exploded with ecstasy, but he was torturing me and working instead to fuck his thick long tongue into my asshole as far as he could.

"Grab your legs...Hold them..." Jamie was panting, all red faced and wet and smiling at me. "...Keep them there..."

I had no idea what we were doing, what the man was planning, but I did it, grabbing my legs just behind my knees and keeping my ass off the mattress for him. I found out soon enough what Jamie was doing when I felt a finger working to replace his tongue, pushing hard against my anus and then backing off as I resisted, moaning loudly. He sucked his finger momentarily, getting it wet for another push and this time Jamie didn't back off, but twisted his thick digit gently, pushing while he licked around it, adding more spit to the wetness already spilling out of my pussy, running across my asshole and down to the small of my back.

"Ohhhmmmppphh..." I made incoherent noises, gasping as my tight virgin asshole was opened around Jamie's insistent finger and he was inside me, working it in and out, fingering my ass so tenderly it felt nothing but good.

"I'm going to get you good and ready..." Jamie was promising and I had no idea what he was doing, but only that I didn't want him to stop.

My need to orgasm was like a part of me now, as if I couldn't remember a time when it didn't exist as a desperate longing in my flesh, but the things Jamie was doing to my ass were pushing my frustrations aside. I was working my muscles, my sphincter drawing tight and relaxing around his finger as he fucked my ass with it. I was only barely aware of it when Jamie added another finger to the first, stretching my ass wider and it wasn't uncomfortable at all, if anything it seemed to make me crave that perverse penetration even more.

I was going to cum, it didn't matter if anything was touching my pussy or not, it was going to happen. The sensations escaping through the thin walls of flesh dividing my ass from my pussy were enough. Soft vibrations and vague touches that seemed to come from everywhere and nowhere all at once. I was going to cum and I couldn't control my body as I shivered and then sobbed with pleasure. A wave of good feelings washed over me, spreading through every fiber of my being until I couldn't tell up from down, or in from out. My senses were overloaded and somewhere in the middle of all that Jamie had replaced his fingers with his cock.

I focused my half-lidded eyes on Jamie's face as he leaned into me, his cock pushing into my asshole with a distant burning sensation that I only barely felt. He was kissing me lightly on the lips, thrusting his fat cock deep and slowly into my virgin ass. I was high on pleasure, on adrenaline and endorphins, like a runner's high and nothing was going to hurt me at all. My rectum opened for him with something like hot cramps, but nothing worse than that, and I grunted with the last hard push Jamie gave me as he pressed his balls against my ass. He was a long time holding us there while he rocked his hips, letting my body get used to being filled completely with a man's cock in my bowels.

Jamie looked down into my sperm covered face, enjoying my pleasure and surprise as I realized what he was doing. I'd never imagined it could be so easy for him, so easy for me, being ass fucked for the first time. I hadn't even lost my cherry yet, my hymen was still there in my sex, still intact and waiting to be broken, but a man had taken me in the ass now. I stared up at him nodding and trying to find the words to express how weird and wonderful it all felt. I was overwhelmed and I wrapped my arms around Jamie's neck, hugging him to me with my legs high over his shoulders.

We were really fucking then, Jamie's incredible cock moving in and out of my body, slowly at first, but soon enough the man was fucking me harder and faster. I was getting loose and his precum was lubricating my asshole nicely. He was taking longer, deeper strokes, driving his cock through my weak resistance while we stared into each other's eyes. He was going to cum in my ass, Jamie told me, and I laughed breathlessly, nodding and eager to feel it. I wanted him to fill me, in every hole I had, to use my body any way he wanted. This was my first time and I wanted to do everything. I wanted to experience it all and being seriously ass fucked by a white man, oh God! I was cumming again, which was unreal.

My pussy felt full somehow, that's what was doing it. I could feel that cock inside me everywhere, especially in my pussy like a pleasant ghost in my cunt, and it was so good. I wondered briefly if Jamie could break my hymen this way, by fucking my ass, and it made me giggle. I wanted to lose it the other way, the real way, but I was so far gone I didn't care. If it happened, it happened and I wouldn't miss it. I was too busy having multiple-orgasms, one after another, while Jamie stroked his cock in and out of my rectum urgently, until he was slamming himself so deep I could feel his balls slapping my tight black ass with soft fwapping sound that almost made me giggle.

He came too soon, I thought, too soon for me because I was enjoying every second of it and never wanted it to end. I heard Jamie grunt loudly and his eyes widened with pleasure. His back arched as he pushed inside me hard, grinding his pelvis against me while his long fat cock jerked inside the steaming confines of my well-fucked ass. I felt the odd sensation of a man cumming inside my body for the first time, cumming inside my rectum of all places, and filling my bowels with wasted sperm. It felt hot and greasy and loose, a dirty feeling that tripped me off again so that my asshole spasmed around him. I was trying to imagine what my daddy would think of a white man filling his beautiful black daughter's ass with sperm. Whoever I married, a man white or black, there would be no part of me he could have that Jamie hadn't already claimed with his seed. It was an intensely sexy thought.

"Oh God...I'm wasted..." I giggled.

"I know..." Jamie nodded. "...Me too."

He was washing his cock clean with bottled water and some clean rags he had in the back of the van. He'd already washed my face, after pulling out of my ass once his orgasm had finished. He'd washed me carefully, cleaning away the tacky sperm that wouldn't dry because I was so damp with sweat. Jamie kissed me too, making love to my mouth with his tongue after he'd finished and then sat back, letting us both rest. I was rubbing my fingers over my anus, feeling it puffy, like it was swollen or turned inside out or something, and I was sore, now that all those natural hormones had started to wear off a little. My ass was tender and inside I felt seriously squishy, like I needed a bathroom bad, but there wasn't one around, so I told myself to relax and enjoy it.

"You weren't kidding about fucking my ass, were you?" I was smiling.

"I love fucking a girl in the ass." Jamie shrugged. "And you've got the finest ass I've ever seen."

"Mmmm..." I laughed. "...I bet you say that to all the girls."

"Just the black ones." Jamie laughed too and he was putting away the water and rag he'd used. His cock was clean and semi-hard and he stroked it slowly while we looked at each other.

"Are you gonna bust my cherry now?" I wondered, playing like a little girl.

"Do you want me to?" Jamie asked and I nodded.

"Yeah."

"Are you protected?"

"I'm not on the pill or anything." I swallowed hard. "Do you have a rubber?"

"Uhhh...Nope." Jamie licked his lips and he was looking at my pussy, all hot and pink and runny with my juices.

"You can pull out, right?" I slid a finger up and down between my labia, splitting them slowly while Jamie watched. It released another little flood of pent up girl goo, running down my ass to join what felt like a serious puddle under my butt.

"That's not a hundred percent, Kylie." Jamie sighed. "When's your period coming?"

"About a week or so, ten days." I shrugged. "I want you to do it."

"That sounds bad." Jamie frowned. "We could um, find a store or something....We're in a van..."

"I don't wanna move." I giggled and neither of us liked that idea. "It'll be okay, just...I want you to do it, okay? It's my body, my decision, right?"

"It's my sperm." Jamie laughed. "That makes it half mine."

"Yeah, but..." I bit my lip, knowing he was right.

"Besides, you don't have to prove anything." Jamie spoke gently. "It's okay to be a virgin, better than okay, it makes you special."

"I'm kind of tired of being special." I sighed, not really understanding him.

"No, don't say that." Jamie moved close, laying down beside me and pulling me into his arms. "You give yourself to a man your really love..."

"But I love you..."

"Shhh...Don't interrupt." He kissed my nose. "Give it to a guy who can make love to you in a real bed and stay with you for more than half an hour afterwards. A guy who can wake up next to you in the morning, understand?"

"I just..." I shook my head with a sigh, stroking his chest with my fingers. "...I just really want to have sex."

"Everybody does," Jamie laughed. "And we did, right? It was good for both of us, wasn't it?"

"Yeah." I had to agree, it had been really good.

"You're nineteen, you're in college." Jamie was listing all the cons. "We don't have any protection and you're about in the middle of your period, right?"

"And you're married." I frowned.

"And yeah, I think...I cheated, yeah. I have to live with it, so maybe this is how I tell myself it was okay." Jamie shrugged.

"If we don't really make love." I nodded.

"Right." Jamie kissed me again. "I don't want to hurt you."

"You're not." I kissed him back. "You just make me feel like..."

"Like what?"

"Like I'm fourteen again." I smiled.

"Don't remind me." Jamie rolled his eyes. "I'll be feeling bad enough about all this later."

"Don't." I shook my head. "Please, don't feel bad, okay? You made me feel real good today. Better than good."

"Okay." Jamie agreed, but I sensed he wasn't entirely convinced he'd done the right thing having sex with me. It was starting to bother him now that we were cooling off and talking seriously.

"And besides..."

"What?" He looked at me with his soft blue eyes.

"Once I'm on the pill, I'm definitely going to need another ride." I giggled and Jamie smiled, thinking maybe I was joking, but I wasn't. If Plan C worked once, it would work again, and next time I wouldn't leave Jamie with a good excuse to say no. He was the one I was saving my cherry for now.

end

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Bride Wore White Black bride cheats with 4 white men at her wedding.in Interracial Love
Daydreamin' Kylie sneaks off to Vegas with four of her best friends.in Interracial Love
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Trust Ch. 01 She is his, and he is coming for what is his.in Interracial Love
My Swede (Sweet) Giant Ch. 01 Falling for the right guy.in Interracial Love
More Stories