All Comments on 'Planting The Family Seed Ch. 03'

by arthurwilliamdent

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
arthurwilliamdentarthurwilliamdentover 10 years agoAuthor
Pregnant thought

Yes, I was trying to be funny with the thought about being pregnant... I visualized him not getting any sleep that night, having sex twice with two different men, all of the newness to having started having sex at all and his confusion about his sexuality mixed with his feelings for John and worry that his dad using him, all colliding in his brain causing a brain fart which produced the thought and worry that he might get pregnant then immediately laughing at himself. Apparently, I didn't with presenting all of this. Sorry.

arthurwilliamdentarthurwilliamdentover 10 years agoAuthor
Age 18 not 28

If you read the first two chapters, you'll know that when I write age 28, it should have been 18. Some typos didn't get my attention. Sorry.

NateBiDudeNateBiDudeover 10 years ago
Hot

Incest with my dad has always hot. Sex with girls is hot also but nothing like the sex with my dad and uncle and some of their select buddies. I love the sensation of them breeding me with the family seed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
When will the Chapter 4 be released?

When will the Chapter 4 be released?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good

It's good but I want more Denny & John

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I would really love having a hard cock in my mouth right now, spurting cum into me and then holding it in me and feel it going soft and limp.

Sucking the last few watery drops of his seed into me then sucking hard pull off him and hear the popping noise as he slips from me.

4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More chapters please

I enjoyed reading all 3 chapters and hope you write more.

Brahms21Brahms21over 1 year ago

Aww what happened to the other chapters...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous