All Comments on 'Planting The Family Seed'

by arthurwilliamdent

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
William smythWilliam smythover 10 years ago
Glad it's titled Chapter One.

It's a grand tale of a relationship born from mutual grief.

Of the many stories involving incest to be found in the achives of Literotica, all too few concern fathers and sons.

I hope this is the first of many 5 star stories on this theme to be posted by this talented author.

arthurwilliamdentarthurwilliamdentover 10 years agoAuthor
thanks

thanks for the kind words. I wrote this in a hurry last weekend so am working on edits to correct missing words now and will post corrected script soon. Yes, I will continue this series. I'm starting to think that I should have gone the fiction route with this instead of telling what really happened, especially with the storyline with John... maybe I'll write another fiction series based on a fictional account of my and John's experiences...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved It!

Never got to share this type experience with my Father, but still jackoff to it to this day. I offered myself to him after my Mom had passed. But he preferred his old girlfriend. He'll never know that I would have been his best suck and fuck ever! More!

NateBiDudeNateBiDudeover 10 years ago
Nice

I always love when I find a father/son incest story. The incest with my dad always felt right but I never talked about it with anybody. My experiences were somewhat different than this story and eventually included my uncle. They also got me to give some of their buddies blow jobs under the table while they got drunk and played cards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
True to life

Great story ! I've been with a dad and his adult son many times and it is always and intense session. I was the first man they had a 3 way with after the son graduated school. The dad is a jock and the son is on a university football team. No one would ever suspect anything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

really good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Good story, Had me rubbing my little penis the whole time. Wish I had a large cock to share.

4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dad seeded me

My dad had a massive log and a huge thick amount of seed. I really loved taking moms place after she left. To help dad get over it, I told him he could use me as needed. It was not long before I was no longer a virgin orally or anally. I loved how dad would tease me about being so much smaller than him as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
dads cream

brings back memories of my dad i was asleep mom was out of town i started to feel a warm slick wetness pumping up and down on my cock i was shaking and groaning oh dad i love it im ready to cream your mouth he started blowing me even harder and took me all the way down his throat i erupted full force my teenage creamy semen spurting down his mature throat swallowing frantically spurt after spurt i kept groaning he kept it up until all of my milky spasms came to a halt

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
First time

I read this type story a lot. I had my first orgasm with my father when I was six years old. Often I would get in bed with my parents early in the morning and fall back to sleep. One morning I woke suddenly feeling funny, I found out what the feeling was.My father had my dick in his hand jerking me off, I looked at him, he motioned me to be quiet, my mother was up and out of the room. He rolled me over and took my penis in his mouth and sucked until I had the spasms of an orgasm. I quickly learned to suck and swallow "the family seed".

semenloversemenloveralmost 3 years ago

For someone who was never fortunate enough to experience incest, this story made me jealous even more. What's better than exchanging family seeds between father and son.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous